剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Like how we see our- selves and each other.
比如我们怎么看待自己 怎么看待他人
Fuck this. Let's go.
真是垃圾 我们走吧
Faggot!
死基佬
Cocksucker! Homo!
舔屌♥男 死同性恋
Fudge-packer!
肛♥交♥佬
Those are a few of the names that I have been called
我之前曾被人这么骂过
because I'm gay.
就因为我是同性恋
I've also been told that I'm going to hell,
他们还说我会下地狱
and that I should die of AIDS.
会染上艾滋而死
Maybe the same thing has happened to you.
也许你们也遇到过类似的情况
That is why we're here...
那正是我们聚在这里的原因
to see if we can learn to accept our differences
来试着接受我们的不同
and recognize our similarities.
来认清我们的相同之处
Because gay or straight,
因为不管是同性恋还是异性恋
we all want the same things.
我们的追求都是一样的
All right, Taylor, that's enough.
好了 泰勒 闹够了
We're... we're just having a meeting.
我们只是在进行一个集♥会♥而已
Did you get permission from the principal?
你得到校长的允许了吗
Did you ask to use this classroom? Do you have an advisor?
你申请使用这间教室了吗 你有指导老师吗
He's got me.
他有我
And who are you?
你是谁
Debbie Novotny. Who are you?
黛比·诺瓦特尼 你又是谁
I'm a member of the faculty.
我是教职员之一
Well then, you'll be happy to know
那你应该很高兴看到
that we're having a little educational programme here.
我们正在做一个很有教育意义的活动
So why don't you sit down?
你何不坐下来听听
You might learn something.
你可能会学到有用的东西
Is this part of your curriculum?
这也是你课程的一部分吗
You bet your ass it is.
当然是了
Now, all of you, on your way. This meeting is over.
现在 所有人都离开这 集♥会♥结束了
Come on. Let's go.
快点 离开
Nice try, man.
干得不错
See you, Justin. See you, Daphne.
再见 贾斯汀 再见 达芙妮
Try again, Daphne.
别放弃 达芙妮
Fuck.
操
Man, it's been a long week.
真是辛苦的一周
I am really looking forward to taking some time off.
我真想抽时间放松一下
Got a patient at 7:30.
明天7点半还有个病人
Good night.
晚安
David? Yes?
大卫 怎么了
Do you think I'm selfish?
你觉得我自私吗
You?
你吗
What kind of a question is that?
这算哪门子问题
I mean, about...
我是说...
n-not taking you up on your generosity, like...
不接受你的慷慨
like going on this trip.
比如这次旅行
Michael...
迈克
I already told you,
我告诉过你
all I want to do is make you happy.
我只想让你快乐幸福
Yeah, but what about you?
好吧 但你呢
What would...would make you happy?
你怎样才快乐幸福呢
What would make me happy?
我要怎样才快乐幸福
Seeing you see Paris for the first time,
看着你第一次亲身感受巴黎
sailing down the... seine on abateau-mouche,
乘坐苍蝇船 沿着塞纳河游览
having the best meal of our lives at... "Le Grand Vefour" or,..
在大维富餐厅 享受我们这辈子最美味的一餐
"Alain Ducasse".
艾伦杜卡斯餐厅也行
Seeing your eyes light up
看到你的眼睛
when you find some neat little toy in a flea market;
因为在跳蚤市场发现小玩具而闪闪发光
That would make me happy.
那会让我快乐幸福
That would make me very happy.
那会使我非常幸福
I want you to be happy.
我希望你能快乐幸福
Are you saying you want to go?
你是说你想去吗
Since you already went ahead and made the plans and everything...
既然你已经提前都安排好了
Don't do me any favours.
别为了我委屈自己
No, just promise me you'll let me pay for something
不 但你保证要让我付点钱
every once in a while.
偶尔就好
I'll let you pay for the baguettes.
让你付买♥♥法棍面包的钱
What do you say we practice our French?
不如我们先练练法式舌吻吧
This is a good one.
这张很不错
I like this one too.
我也喜欢这张
We do make a handsome family.
我们这个家真的是男帅女美
Hein? Mmm
对吗 没错
We should put this one in a frame...
我们应该把这个放在相框里
instead of that one.
代替这张
Brian. He's very beautiful.
布莱恩 他很美
Lots of guys would agree with you.
很多人都这么觉得
Especially his lips.
特别是他的嘴唇
They're quite kissable, yes?
让人忍♥不住想亲吻 对吧
No! You needn't worry.
才不是 你不用担心
I can tell he doesn't like me.
我能看出来他不喜欢我
And neither does Melanie or your other friends...
茉蕾妮或者你的其他朋友也不喜欢我
It's not you they don't like.
他们不是不喜欢你
It's what we're doing.
而是不喜欢我们的关系
But, it's not their decision.
但这轮不到他们来决定
Well, you are a wonderful person, Lindsay.
你是个大好人 琳赛
No, no, no, it's true.
不 这是真的
If it weren't for you, I'd have to leave the states.
如果不是你 我就要离开美国了
Now I'll be able to stay.
而现在我可以留下来
Cherie, c'est Melanie.
亲爱的 是茉蕾妮
Gus should be up from his nap.
盖斯应该睡醒了
I'll go check.
我去看看
I guess if Gus likes him, he must be okay.
我想如果盖斯喜欢他 他一定不错
Gus knows the difference between who's an asshole and who's not, right?
盖斯知道混♥蛋♥和好人的区别 对吧
Right.
没错
What are these?
这些是什么
Just some photographs.
照片而已
It's important to create a history,
伪造点感情史很重要
in case immigration ever decides to pay a visit.
防止移♥民♥局随时来拜访
Oh, Jesus!
天呐
I can't believe you're going through with this...
我不敢相信你真打算做这事
This... what?
这事 指什么
Charade.
作假
And for who? Somebody you don't even know.
为了谁 为了一个你几乎不了解的人
I told you, he's a friend.
我告诉过你 他是我朋友
I don't care who he is.
我不管他是谁
It's the most meshugua idea I ever heard of.
这是我听过最疯狂的想法
I guarantee you that if I had been here...
我保证如果当时我在的话
Well, you're not.
但你不在
You're not here.
你当时不在
I wish I was.
我希望我在
I miss you, Linz.
我很想你 琳赛
You're just saying that because of Guillaume.
你只是因为吉尤姆才这么说的
No, I'm not.
不 不是的
I miss you every minute... of every day.
我每天的每一分钟 都在想你
And if I could miss you more than that, I would.
我对你的想念无以复加
You think I don't miss you?
你以为我不想你吗
Then why aren't I here? I mean...
那我为什么不在这里 我是说...
Why aren't we raising our son together?
为什么我们不一起养育我们的儿子
It doesn't make sense.
根本说不通啊
Well, it did at the time.
在之前 是可以说得通的
I mean, all the things you said,
你说的那些伤人的话
that I didn't give you enough affection...
说我没有对你投入足够的感情
that I was only concerned about getting my own needs met.
说我只想着满足自己的需求
I was wrong. It was me.
我错了 是我的缘故
I became... jealous and resentful and...
我变得妒忌 怨恨
I demanded way too much.
我要求的太多
You were hurt.
你很受伤
So were you.
你也是
Yeah
是啊
I guess we're only... Human?
我猜我们都只是... 普通人吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表