剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, you can see him in the morning.
你可以早上看他啊
He's asleep when I leave.
我出去的时候他还在睡觉
Well, maybe you could leave later,
那你可以晚点出去啊
or even take the afternoon off
或者可以下午休个假
The point of my working longer days is so you can stay home.
我加班工作 就是为了让你能够待在家里
I appreciate how hard you work.
我很感激你拼命工作
It would be nice if you showed it.
如果你能表示一下那就更好了
I thought I did.
我想我已经表示过了
And, uh, I'm working too.
而且 我也有工作
Taking care of our son.
就是照顾我们的儿子
Your son and Brian's.
是你和布莱恩的儿子
I just pay the bills.
我只是付账单的罢了
Oh, are we really going to go through this again?
我们现在又要讨论这个吗
Naw, let's pretend every- thing's fine.
不了 我们就假装一切都好
I didn't say everything's fine.
我没说一切都好
I just don't feel we need to constantly talk about it.
我只是觉得我们没必要经常谈论这个
Well, I'm Jewish and after neo-nazis
我是犹太人 经历了新纳粹主义之后
there's nothing the Jews fear more than silence.
没有什么比沉默更让犹太人害怕的了
Well I'm not like that.
可我不太一样
I don't have the need to constantly express
我并不需要不断地表达出
everything that I'm feeling.
自己的感受
I wish you'd try.
我倒希望你能试试
Because after that fiasco at Brian's
因为自从布莱恩家的闹剧之后
you've turned off to me physically, emotionally...
你从身体上到感情上都在拒绝我
As usual, you're catastrophizing,
你又在小题大做了
turning every little slight into a rejection.
把轻微的怠慢都当成是拒绝
You never want to make love,
你不想和我做♥爱♥
you barely want to have a discussion.
你几乎都不想和我聊天
Has it ever occurred to you that I might be tired?
你有没有想过可能是因为我太累了呢
Well, I'm tired, too.
我也很累
I'm tired of trying to get through to you,
我厌倦了总是一再地向你解释
of figuring out what the hell I did wrong,
厌倦了不停地想我又哪儿做错了
of wondering why instead of feeling closer than we've ever been
也厌倦了困惑我们明明应该很亲密的
I have never felt more alone.
但我却感觉到前所未有的孤单
Aren't you going to say anything?
你不打算说点什么吗
What would you like for dinner?
晚餐想吃什么
I can heat up some pot roast.
我可以帮你热一下炖肉
So, how was work?
工作如何啊
Fat Marley had this really incredible hickey.
肥姐玛莉脖子上有个超明显的吻痕
And there was a sale on protein powder,
蛋白粉在打折
So every queen in the city was there,
这个城市的所有基佬都去抢♥购♥
Except for you, of course.
当然了 你没去
Boring.
很无趣
Work was boring.
工作很无趣
How about you?
你呢
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
You took the client to this really fancy restaurant for lunch,
你把客户带到一个超豪华的饭店吃午餐
and there was this really hot waiter and he...
然后有一个非常惹火的服务生 他...
He signalled for you to meet him in the linen closet
他给你暗示 叫你去储物柜那和他见面
and he gave you this amazing blow job,
然后他给你献上了超爽的口♥交♥
and then you went back to the table.
接着你又回到餐桌上
And the client never knew.
客户根本没发觉
How'd you guess?
你怎么猜到的
I asked you about work.
我问你工作的事呢
Uh, I took a client to lunch.
我和一个客户去吃午饭
And the waiter blew me in the linen closet.
然后一个服务生在储物柜里帮我口♥交♥
Really?
真的吗
Liar! You're such a liar.
骗子 你个大骗子
So, have you talked to him?
那么 你和他谈过了吗
Who?
谁
Michael.
迈克
What for?
为什么要谈
Oh, for no other reason than he's your best friend.
因为他是你最好的朋友
Was my best friend.
曾经是我最好的朋友
Why don't you just call him?
你何不直接打个电♥话♥给他
I told you.
我说过了
He's out of my life and I'm out of his.
他已经走出我的生活 我也走出了他的
So would you please shut the fuck up about it?
所以你♥他♥妈♥就别八婆了
Hey.
嘿
How's it going?
怎么样啊
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
However, uh, I am available.
不过 我可以的
For safe sex and estate planning.
想进行安全性♥交♥或谈理财都可以
Actually, I do have some investment questions.
说实话 我的确有些投资上的问题
Well, I tell you what.
不如这样吧
You help me diversify my portfolio,
你来让我的性生活更多样化
I'll help diversify yours.
我来让你的理财更多样化
That's the last one.
这是最后一箱
You're sure?
你确定吗
Well, yeah, for the most part.
基本算是了
I mean, I'm gonna go back and get the rest tomorrow.
我明天还要回去 把剩下的东西搬过来
The rest?
还有剩下的
You got a lot of stuff.
你的东西可真不少
Well, you know, if I...
你知道的 如果...
find something I like, I hold on to it,
如果碰到我喜欢的东西 我就会留着
You know, for keeps.
像是收藏
I hope that applies to me, I hope that applies to me.
把我留着吧 把我留着吧
I hope that applies to me.
千万把我留着
Especially to you.
绝对会留着你
So where should I put it?
我应该放在哪里呢
Wherever you want, baby.
你想把我放在哪里都行 宝贝
I meant my stuff.
我是说我的东西
You decide. it's our place now.
你决定吧 现在这里是我们的家
Great.
太棒了
But why don't you wait till tomorrow morning?
但你为什么不等到明早再收拾呢
'Cause I got plans for us tonight.
我己经计划好今晚的活动了
So, you sure you're okay getting home?
你确定你自己回家没问题吗
Yeah, I know the way.
是的 我认识路
Right.
好吧
I'm so lucky.
我真是幸运
Why is that?
为什么
Well, normally about this time
通常 这个时候
I'd be coming out of Woody's,
我刚从伍迪酒吧出来
waiting in the jeep for Brian to finish getting a blow job.
然后在吉普车里等布莱恩被人口♥交♥完
So I could drive him home.
然后我才能开车送他回家
And instead?
而现在呢
And instead I'm here, with you.
现在我在这里 和你在一起
I'm lucky too.
我也很幸运
I love you, Michael.
我爱你 迈克
Mikey?
小迈
Hey, sleepyhead.
嗨 贪睡鬼
What are you doing up so early?
你起来这么早干什么
Well, I couldn't wait to unpack my stuff.
我等不及要收拾我的东西了
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It... it's, uh...
这真是...
It's great.
真是棒极了
I... I especially like the, um...
我...我尤其是喜欢这个
Where you've... the, uh, the putting of,
你挂在这里的这个
What's his name?
他叫什么名字来着
Captain Astro.
阿斯特罗队长
I wasn't sure how you were going to feel about that.
我还担心你会不喜欢这个呢
Oh, it adds a real...
它增添了一种
whimsical touch.
怪诞的风格
I'm still not sure where to put my toy robots.
我还是不知道要把机器人放在哪里
Well, I'm sure you'll find the perfect place.
你肯定能找到合适的地方的
Now come on, let's go back to bed. Bed?
快 我们回床上去吧 床上
Some of us have to work.
某些人还要工作的
It's Saturday.
今天是星期六
The Big Q never closes.
大同超♥市♥从来不歇业
I was kind of hoping we'd just kick back and watch the game.
我还想着我们能躺在家里看看球赛呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表