剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Here we are in front of the Arc de Triomphe.
这是我们在凯♥旋♥门前的照片
And here we are in front of the Sacre-Coeur.
这是在圣心堂前
And here we are in front of Napoleon's tomb.
这是在拿破仑公墓前
Lucky him. He's dead.
真幸运 死人不用忍♥受这煎熬
Here I am playing a...loaf of french bread,
这是我正在把玩 一根法式面包条
like I'm Stevie Ray Vaughan.
就像我是吉他手史蒂维·雷·沃恩一样
Would you two cut it out?
你们能不能收敛点
Ma, you're interrupting.
妈 你打断我了
Well, I hate it when couples make out in front of you.
我不喜欢情侣们在别人面前亲热
It's French. We're Frenching.
他在介绍法国呢 我们在享受法式热吻
And with that,
拍完这张照片
David and Michael bid adieu to paris.
大卫和迈克就告别了巴黎
Fin. That means the end.
"完" 就是"结束"的意思
Bon. That means good.
"棒" 是"很好"的意思
Well, I hope everyone wasn't too bored.
我希望大家没觉得太无聊
No. What, are you kidding?
没有 你没开玩笑吧
I haven't been that entertained since "Gandhi".
我上次这么"享受" 还是看《甘地传》的时候
Oh, it just looked like the trip of a lifetime.
真是一生难忘的美妙旅行
It sure felt that long.
的确像是一生那么漫长
The thing you have to remember about Paris
巴黎最让人难忘的
is not dining at Lucas-Carton,
不是在卢卡斯卡尔通餐厅用餐
or shopping on the Rue de St-sulpice.
也不是在圣苏尔比斯购物
It's the little things.
而是一些小事
You know, sharing a baguette
比如 分享一根法式长棍面包
while strolling Sur La Seine...
漫步在塞纳河边
The sur le what, honey?
塞什么 亲爱的
The Seine, mother. It's a river.
塞纳 妈妈 那是条河
Thanks, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Would anyone like some, uh, vin rouge?
谁想来点红酒
Lucy, you wouldn't know the difference
露西 你都分辨不出
between vin rouge and Listerine.
红酒和漱口水的区别
Okay, all I want to know is,
好了 我只想知道
did you meet Catherine Deneuve?
你们见到凯瑟琳·德纳芙了吗
Oh, god, I love her.
天啊 我爱死她了
No, but we did meet this wonderful couple in Versailles.
没有 但我们在凡尔赛见到了一对超棒的夫妇
Oh, let me guess, Louis and Marie?
我猜猜 是路易和玛丽
No, Jean-Pierre and Yvette.
不 是让·皮埃尔和伊维特
They have the most fabulous maison in the 16th.
他们在十♥六♥大♥道有座豪♥宅♥
Oh, try the brie.
尝尝这种白乳酪
Tastes like cum. Oh, jeez!...
味道像精♥液♥ 天啊
Where's the cheddar?
干酪在哪里
Hey, mind if I join you? No.
嗨 介意一起吗 不介意
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
Hi!
嗨
God, he gets bigger every time I see him.
天呐 每次见到他 都觉得他又长大了一些
It's all that delicious french baby food Guillaume makes him.
都归功于吉尤姆给他做的那些美味法国食物
So this, uh, arrangement's working out for you?
话说 这种安排对你可行吗
Yeah, a lot better than I thought.
是啊 比我以为的要好很多
Honey, even if you don't want to listen to me as...
亲爱的 即使你不想听我...
someone who cares about you,
作为一个关心你的人的意见
I wish you'd at least take my legal advice.
我希望你至少听听我的专业法律意见
Actually... we're getting married a week from today.
事实上 我们一周后就要结婚了
What'd he do? Knock you up?
他做了什么 把你肚子搞大了吗
No, his deportation letter came yesterday.
没有 他昨天收到了驱逐令
So we have to do it now.
所以我们必须马上结婚
Maybe Michael can film the ceremony.
也许迈克能在婚礼上帮我们录像
It's got to look real,
必须看着像是真的
in case there's an evidentiary hearing.
以防到时候听证会要调查
I am freaking out.
我快要崩溃了
Why? Because she didn't ask you to be maid of honour?
为什么 因为她没请你当伴娘吗
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很搞笑吗
They're going through with it...next week!
他们就要结婚了 就下周
It's not like they're really getting married.
他们又不是真的结婚
It's just so he can stay in the country.
只是为了让他能留在这个国家
Now, what if he never leaves?
那么 要是他不走了怎么办
What if he becomes a permanent fixture?
要是他就这么一直留在这里怎么办
What if my aunt had balls?
要是我的姨妈有蛋蛋怎么办
She'd be my uncle.
那他就是我舅舅了
Now it's too late. It's all my fault.
现在都太迟了 都是我的错
And there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.
我们什么都改变不了了
Shotgun.
坐副驾
Can't we leave that for Magdelena?
就不能让玛德莲娜收拾这些吗
That is why we pay her.
我们可是付给她工钱了的
You know me.
你了解我的
I can't sleep until everything's put away.
东西没有收拾好我就睡不着
You're so anal.
你真是个大屁♥眼♥子
Lucky for you.
那你真"性运"
Careful, careful, careful!
小心点 小心点
Geez, what was that for?
天啊 你这是干嘛
Well, I don't believe I thanked you properly
你陪我度过了我一生中最美好的时光
for showing me the best time of my life.
我还没好好谢谢你呢
Well, I don't believe I thanked you either...
那我也没有好好谢过你
for letting me show you.
给我这个机会带你去观光
Could you believe Ted snoring?
你敢相信泰德竟然睡到打鼾了吗
I thought he was building a log cabin.
鼾声如雷 我还以为他在盖房♥子呢
Those guys have no idea
那些家伙完全不知道
that there is a world outside of Liberty Avenue.
自♥由♥大道之外 还有一个更精彩的世界
Well, you didn't either until last week.
你也是直到上周才知道啊
This cab is great.
这赤霞珠红酒太棒了
I'm going to order a case of this
我要再订购一箱
and serve it for senator Baxter.
招待巴克斯特议员
Do you think I should've invited them?
我觉得我刚刚是不是该邀请他们的
Who?
谁
My mom and Uncle Vic, and the guys.
我妈 维克舅舅 还有大伙儿
I thought you didn't want to.
我以为你不想邀请他们
I thought you didn't want me to.
我以为你不想让我邀请他们
I said it'd be fine, as long as Brian behaves himself.
我说的是 只要布莱恩规规矩矩的就没问题
Oh, you know, political fund-raisers,
政♥治♥性的筹款宴会
I just don't think it's their thing.
我觉得他们也没什么兴趣
Senator Baxter's very supportive of gay issues.
巴克斯特参议员很支持同性恋
I would think that's everybody's thing.
我觉得大家对这个都很感兴趣
Yeah, but I don't... I just didn't know
好吧 但我不...我只是不知道
if they'd be comfortable
他们会不会觉得不自在
around our other friends, and a, a state senator.
毕竟在场的还有我们其他朋友和一个州议员
Then you made the right decision.
那么你刚刚做出了正确的决定
Every club is allowed to meet, except ours.
所有社团都可以集♥会♥ 只有我们的不行
It's not fair.
这不公平
Welcome to the real world, Daph.
这就是现实 达芙
Nobody gives a shit about a gay-straight alliance.
没人会在乎一个跨性取向联盟
That's not true. Look how many people came.
才不是这样 看看上次有多少人来了
What, eight?
八个吗
And two left. I counted.
然后还走了两个 我数了
Besides, they only came 'cause we handed out condoms.
再说了 他们只是为了免费安全套才来的
Stupid faggot!
傻♥逼♥基佬
You like that, fag?
喜欢吗 基佬
Stick that in your ass, fag.
把那个插♥进♥你屁♥眼♥去吧 基佬
Fucker.
傻♥逼♥
Serves you right, homo.
活该 死同性恋
Burn, fag.
去死吧 死基佬
Can you believe how he was carrying on?
你敢相信他现在整天炫耀的傻样吗
"Sur la seine."
"塞纳河"
I nearly choked on my pate.
我差点噎死
He's just dazzled.
他只是被迷晕了眼
Give him a couple of days back at le grand Q Mart,
让他回大同超♥市♥上几天班
he'll come down to earth.
他就会变成接地气的人了
I don't know.
我不知道
Ever since he's been with David,
自从他和大卫在一起
it's like he's got this whole new life.
他就像是过上了全新的生活
Please, he was like, my roommate for two years.
拜托 我们一起住了两年
Now I never even see him.
现在我根本就见不到他
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表