剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, that's my call. Excuse me, guys.
我等的电♥话♥来了 失陪了 伙计们
Yes, hi. This is Melanie Marcus.
你好 我是茉蕾妮·马库斯
Uh, I'm getting some false data--
我拿到的一些数据是有误的...
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
Me? Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
我吗 我才不会说呢
Except It's not his germs he didn't want to share.
他不是不想把感冒病毒传染给大家
It's his drugs.
是不想分享毒品
Thank you for not saying anything.
真感激你什么都没说
Why do you always have to be so fucking cynical?
你为什么总是这么愤世嫉俗呢
I'm not cynical.
我没有愤世嫉俗
But you know what?
不过你知道吗
I'd rather be fucking cynical than in fucking denial.
我宁愿愤世嫉俗 也不想否认事实
Well, he has a cold and a sore throat
他感冒了 嗓子疼
accompanied by the aches and pains of fever and congestion.
还有头疼 发烧 鼻子不通气
If the symptoms persist, we'll consult a physician.
如果症状不消退 我们就得看医生了
Now, let's go to the Shrimpboat.
现在 我们去「虾船」吃饭吧
You'll love the barbecue, Jen.
你会喜欢烧烤聚会的 詹
It's a Pflag tradition. Debbie started it.
这是同性恋家属联谊会的传统 黛比发起的
There're so many serious issues to deal with,
有那么多重大的问题要面对和处理
I just thought it was a nice way to have fun with your kids.
我只是觉得这是和自己的孩子享受美好时光的好方式
I'm looking forward to it.
我非常期待
I'm not that sure how eager Justin's going to be.
不过我不确定贾斯汀想不想去
I'll work on him.
我会劝服他的
They've got everything on stamps these days.
现如今什么东西都可以印在邮票上
Composers, birds, even the three stooges.
音乐家 鸟类 甚至还有三个臭皮匠
So when are they going to have "famous fags"?
什么时候「基圈名媛」也会被印在上面啊
Hey, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hi!
嗨
You're going with your mom to the p-flag barbecue
你要和你妈去参加同性恋家属联谊会的烧烤聚餐
And I don't want to hear another word about it.
我不允许你拒绝
Okay.
好的
How do you think I got Michael to go all those years?
你以为我这么多年是怎么让迈克去参加的
It's the first one he's gonna have missed since he was 18.
这次他却去不了 自成年以来可是头一回
Well, at least he's where he belongs,
至少他找到了归属
with the man he loves.
和他爱的男人在一起
On the opposite side of the goddamn world.
但却身处地球另一端
Look at it this way, Deb;
这样想吧 黛比
You've had him all this time.
你已经拥有他这么多年了
Listen to him.
你听听
Tell you what, we can share Justin.
不如这样 我们分享贾斯汀这个儿子
Pretty soon he'll be gone too.
很快他也会离开
Graduation's coming up...
他就要毕业了
The prom...
参加毕业舞会
The prom.
毕业舞会
I went with Connie Costello.
当年我的女伴是康妮·科斯特洛
200 pounds wrapped in purple satin.
200磅的肉 裹在紫色绸缎里
She was like a stuffed grape leaf.
看起来简直像只人形大葡萄
Of course, I couldn't take who I really wanted to.
当然 我无法和意中人共赴舞会
Lance Rocco.
兰斯·罗科
Lance Rocco.
兰斯·罗科
Pisser of a kisser.
舌吻高手
I wound up dancing with Connie.
我最后落得和康妮跳舞
He wound up not going at all.
他却根本没去参加舞会
Yeah, I'm not going either.
没错 我也不准备去
Why not?
为什么不去
Like Vic said, it's for straight kids.
维克也说了啊 那场合只适合异性恋
I think the prom's for everyone, straight or gay.
人人都能去毕业舞会啊 不管你性取向如何
That's right.
没错
It's one of those... those growing up experiences.
那可是成长的必备体验
You know, what in the hell do they call it?
那个词儿到底怎么说来着
Rites of passage?
「通过仪式」吗
That's it.
没错
It's like... like losing your virginity
就跟 破处
or... or... or getting your driver's license.
或是取得驾照一样
I'd just hate to see you deprive yourself of the experience
我不希望你因为觉得自己不属于那里
because you think you don't belong.
就失去这个宝贵的经历
Hey, Teddy.
嗨 泰迪
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
Out.
出去了
How're you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Great.
棒极了
Then why weren't you at work?
那你怎么没去上班
I stopped by to take you out to lunch,
我今天过去想带你一起吃午餐
Melanie said you'd called in sick.
茉蕾妮说你请了病假没去
Yeah. I had, uh...
是啊 我之前
one of those 24-hour bug things. but...
是有点不舒服 但是...
I'm feeling a lot better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Well, you'd better not miss any more days because they might...
总之 你最好别再请假了 因为他们可能...
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be there all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed...
明天早上一起来 我就焕然一新
first thing in the morning.
精神奋发地去上班
Promise.
我保证
Good...
很好
You know, because y-you're doing... you're doing so well.
因为 你现在表现很好
So... really well.
真的很好
I-I-I'd hate to see you...
我不想看到你再...
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
What?
什么
I said,
我说了
"fuck me".
快操♥我♥
Blake, a-are you listening to me?
布雷克 你有在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
你有听到我说的吗
What're you... ?
你到底...
What're you...?
你到底在...
I... want you...
我想要你
to fuck the shit out of me, all night long.
狠狠地操上我一整晚
All right, stop it.
好了 停
Stop it.
停下
Stop!
停下
I said stop it!
我叫你停下
I want it!
我欲♥火♥焚身
Please?
求你了
Come on.
来吧
Give it to me.
快满足我
What'll it be, boys?
要什么酒 各位
Double absolut.
我要双份伏特加
Diet pepsi.
健怡可乐
Grand marnier cosmo.
一杯鸡尾酒
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
This may be the last time we're ever standing here
这有可能是我们几个人
at this bar ordering drinks.
最后一次一起在这里点酒了
Is that all? I thought it was something serious.
就这个吗 我还以为是什么大不了的呢
Think they have a Babylon in Portland?
你说波特兰有巴比伦这样的夜店吗
You think they have any queers in Portland?
废话 你说波特兰有基佬吗
Well, there will be at least two that we know of.
至少有两个我们认识的过去了
Well, you're going to come and visit me, won't you?
你们会去看我的吧
If you wanted visitors,
如果你想要有人去看你
you probably should've moved to south beach.
最好还是搬到南部海岸去住
Mikey.
小迈
This might be the last time we see each other.
这可能是我们最后一次相见了
I'm going to miss you so much.
我会想死你的
No. no, I'm not going to cry.
不 我才不要哭鼻子
As Martha Stewart says,
玛莎·斯图尔特说过
when life gets you down,
如果生活让你伤心难过
have a party.
那就开个派对吧
So that's what I'm going to do.
所以我就打算这么做
I'm going to give you a party.
我要为你办个派对
Okay, we'll need a theme.
得定一个主题
Need a theme, um...
要一个主题
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表