剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You know, some people might say
有些人可能说最美的莫过于
the Grand Canyon or Big Sur, but...
大峡谷国家公园或者大苏尔 但是...
I think some of the finest vistas
我却认为美国
to be found anywhere in these United States
某些最棒的景点
are right here in Pittsburgh.
就在这里 匹兹堡
Looks pretty barren to me.
我觉得这里像是不毛之地
Oh, come on. There's got to be someone
拜托 这么多美好的汗湿身体
in this vast panorama of sweaty bodies
肯定有一款是你喜欢的
you're just dying to have reject you.
你只是怕他们拒绝你
It's not them. It's me.
跟他们无关 是我自身的问题
It's too soon. I'm still in mourning.
太快了 我还在哀悼上一段感情
Well, it's time to take off the widow's weeds.
是时候摘掉寡妇的黑纱了吧
After all, even Jackie managed to get up off all fours,
毕竟 连杰姬都能重新站起来
marry some rich old man and go shopping again.
嫁给某个有钱的老头然后去血拼
At least try.
至少试试嘛
Him.
他
Who?
哪个
Over there. The, uh, red and blue shirt,
那里 穿着红蓝T恤
black hair, big button eyes,
黑头发 大眼睛
cute little turned-up nose.
娇小挺翘的鼻子
Oh, he's adorable.
他挺可爱的
He's hot.
他很性感
He's, uh...
他是...
Michael!
是迈克
Michael. Oh my god.
迈克 我的天啊
Hey. Michael!
嘿 迈克
Michael-l-l.
迈克
It's you. I can't believe it.
竟然是你 我真不敢相信
I figured I'd find you here.
我就觉得能在这找到你们
How'd you guess?
你怎么猜到的
Well, it was either this or Midnight Mass.
反正不是这里就是「午夜弥撒」夜店
Oh, well... So, yeah.
这... 所以我就来了
Why didn't you tell us you were coming?
你怎么不告诉我们你要来
It was a spur of the moment thing.
是临时决定的
I, uh... David took Hank camping...
我...大卫带汉克去野营
Oh-ho, man.
天呐
Oh, it's... Oh, look at you.
简直... 看看你
You look adorable.
你看上去好可爱
And hot!
也很性感
Doesn't he look hot, Ted?
他是不是很性感啊 泰德
Let's have a drink.
我们去喝酒吧
Oh, yeah. Come on.
好啊 来吧
So how long are you in town for?
那么 你准备待多久
Just long enough to see you guys and...
等看过你们所有人
and my mom and my uncle Vic...
还有我妈妈和维克舅舅 还有
Brian. Yeah.
布莱恩 没错
Oh, there's no point in looking for him, sweetie.
其实没必要去找他 亲爱的
He's not here.
他不在这儿
No, of course not, not after what happened.
当然不会 尤其发生了那事之后
He's in the back room.
他在暗室
Oh, hey, Todd, how's it going?
嗨 陶德 还好吗
Fine.
挺好
Hey, Mikey.
嘿 小迈
Is that all you have to say?
你就跟我说这么一句吗
N-no. Cover your teeth.
不不 别用牙
I've been e-mailing you and leaving you messages
我上个月几乎每天
practically every day for the last month
都在给你发邮件和留言
and you never answered.
你却从来都不回复
Busy, busy. What?
忙啊 忙啊 忙什么
Never old ones,
从来不要老的
and never the same ones twice.
已经玩过一次的也不要
Okay, guys, you can take a break.
好了 各位 你们休息一下
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Oh, not just okay. I'm...
不仅仅是没事 我...
I'm fabulous.
我简直超爽
In fact, I'm the most fabulous fag in Pittsburgh...
事实上 我是匹兹堡最爽的基佬
That is if it's possible to be fabulous in Pittsburgh.
前提是 如果在匹兹堡真的可以爽的话
Does anybody have any "E"?
谁有摇♥头♥丸♥
Here you go.
给
Try it. Here.
试试这个 给
Go on, take it.
拿着吧
So who told you I was here,
谁告诉你我在这的
Rosencranz or Guildenstern?
罗森克兰茨还是吉尔登斯特恩
I think I could have figured it out on my own.
我光靠自己就能推测出来
Oh shit! I've been trying to nail that fucker all night.
妈的 我一晚上都想上那家伙
When am I going to see you?
我什么时候能见你
I wouldn't take it personally, sweetie.
他不是刻意针对你 亲爱的
He's cut himself off from everyone.
他把自己跟其他人都隔绝了
Everyone, that is, except for every slut in Pittsburgh
所有人 当然 除了匹兹堡那些
with a smooth ass or a nine-inch cock.
屁♥股♥光滑或鸡♥巴♥9英寸长的骚货
So in other words, despite what happened,
换句话说 尽管发生了那种事
it's business as usual for Mr. Kinney.
肯尼先生该操谁照样操
But hey, when your boy-toy gets broken,
但是话又说回来 如果你的小男宠坏掉了
you get another toy. Right?
就重新找一个 不是吗
Well, here we are. Home, sweet dump.
到家了 甜蜜的家
It is so great to be back.
回来真是太好了
Ah, I wouldn't go that far.
我觉得那倒不至于
After those photos you e-mailed us of your new place.
尤其在看了你给我们发的新家照片之后
Well, I may not have a pool and an atrium,
我家可能没有泳池和中庭
but I've got a stopped-up sink
但我有个堵塞的水池
and a half-dead rubber tree plant.
还有一棵垂死的橡胶树
He's trying to grow his own condoms.
他想自己种出避孕套来
Oh, baby, you must be so happy.
宝贝 你一定过得很开心
Hank and David are getting very close now and...
汉克和大卫变得很亲密了
and, uh, we get to do all these cool things together.
我们会一起做些有趣的事
We get to go bicycling in forest park,
我们会去森林公园骑自行车
and we get to go to Cannon Beach,
我们还去了加农海滩
and, uh, we've made some really great new friends.
还交了些很棒的新朋友
It's really... You have... friends?
那真是... 你都交上朋友了
Well, that's, uh... that's nice.
那 那很好
Oh, stop it. You know nobody could replace you guys.
打住 你知道没人能取代你们的
Uh, yeah, well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to replace you.
是啊 不过 恐怕有人要取代你了
What?
什么
If I don't find a new roommate soon,
如果我再不找个新室友
I'm going to be forced to move into the home for indigent homos.
我得搬去同志救援中心住了
Well, have you been looking?
你在找了吗
I'm here about the room.
我是来看♥房♥♥的
I'm here about the room.
我是来看♥房♥♥的
I'm here...
我是来..
High and low.
各种各样
Only no one, uh... measures up.
就是没有 合适的
Maybe you need to rethink the interview process.
你也许需要重新考虑面试流程
Right now we have a guest.
现在我们可有客人要招待
Welcome home, baby.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Crummy night?
今晚过得很糟吗
Hell, what's a little rain?
外面下雨了
How about some hot tea?
来点热茶如何
Or I could, uh, fix you up some of that, uh, soup in a cup,
或者 给你弄杯热汤
although it's got enough sodium to stiff a horse.
虽然里面的盐够咸死一匹马
Oh, by the way, Miguel, you know, uh,
顺便提一句 米格尔
the one who's here Tuesdays and Thursdays,
就是只有周二和周四来的那个
he was tossing the ball with him today.
今天跟他抛球玩了
Said his hand was improving.
他说他手部的情况在好转
But he still has these outbursts when he gets frustrated.
但他受挫时还是会大发脾气
Well, there must be something that you can give him.
你一定能给他吃点什么药
Oh, drugs can't fix everything.
药物不能解决所有问题
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的这句话
If you ask me...
如果你问我
what would help him the most
对他最有帮助的是什么
is if he knew that you came here every...
就是让他知道你每天都会来...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表