剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Really? When?
真的吗 什么时候
A long time ago.
很早以前了
What did you say?
你写了些什么
I don't remember.
我不记得了
My friend and I think you're so hot!
我朋友和我觉得你太性感了
He never wrote back.
他没有回信
Fuck him.
去他妈的
You still got me.
你还有我呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Nothing.
没什么
It must be the trail mix.
都是这药搞的
Yeah.
是啊
Must be.
肯定是的
Come on. Let's go back.
走吧 我们回去
Come on. Go up the stairs, over there.
走 上楼去
Let's check out the bar.
我们到吧台找找
Maybe that guy you made me lose is there.
也许你强迫我放弃的那家伙在那里
I didn't make you lose him.
我可没有强迫你放弃他
Time to organize a search party.
大家快帮忙找人
Who's missing? Katsuo!
谁丢了 胜男
I was talking to dungeon master Don,
当时我在和管地窖的唐说话
who wants to mummify me.
他想把我做成木乃伊
Have you noticed that the world's getting weirder?
你们发现这世界变的越来越怪了吗
Anyway, I turned around and he was gone.
我一转身他就不见了
I have a feeling he'll be all right.
他觉得他会没事的
He doesn't speak a word of English.
他一点不会说英文
A-and he's so sweet, so innocent.
他那么可爱 那么纯洁
What if some cock-hungry queen
如果某个饥渴的基佬
tries to have his way with it!
想占他便宜怎么办
I thought you already did.
你就是啊
He's around somewhere.
他就在这里
I'm sure you'll find him.
你一定能找到他的
Thanks.
谢谢
Target sighted. All systems go.
锁定目标 进入备战状态
See you later, Mikey.
回见 小迈
Hey, how you doing?
你好
Good, glad to hear it.
很好 很高兴听你这么说
How's it going?
你好呀
Ah, no complaints, thanks.
还行 谢谢
Hey, uh, can I buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯吧
Yeah, I'll take a beer.
好 来杯啤酒
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Oh, fuck you!
我靠
What are you on?
你嗑什么药了
Nothing!
没什么
A little of Brian's mix.
只是嗑了一点布莱恩的混合药
Any luck?
找到性福了吗
Oh, I'm heading for an all-time season record.
我看来是有望破纪录了
Eight straight, actually, make that not-so-straight,
连续直接问了八个人 当然 也没那么"直"
No-hitters.
没一个理我的
Blake just winked at you.
布雷克刚对你抛媚眼了
He's got some crystal meth in his eye.
他肯定是眼里进东西了
He did it again!
他又这么做了
I told you, he likes you!
我都说了 他对你有意思
Why don't you just go over and ask him to dance?
你何不直接过去 邀请他跳舞呢
Cause he'll just say,
因为他肯定会说
"come back when you get a hair transplant and some liposuction."
"等你做了植发和吸脂手术后再来找我"
You do not need a hair transplant and liposuction.
你不用植发或吸脂
Besides, nobody would be that cruel to you,
再说 没人会对你那么残忍♥的
Except maybe yourself.
只有你自己
Yeah, well, I'm gonna take off.
好了 我要走了
Oh, come on. it's too early!
别这样 还早呢
Yeah, or too late, depending which side of the dance floor
也可能太晚了 像我这种没人搭理的老家伙
you happen to be standing on.
已经很晚了
Well maybe you should try going after,
可能你该试着
You know, someone...
找一些...
Well, like... like you,
跟你同类的人
And not someone...
而不是
Young and cute?
年轻小帅哥吗
Thanks. That's not how I meant it!
谢了 我不是这个意思
Hell, I should talk.
我说个什么劲儿
I can't get any- body interested in me either.
也没人对我感兴趣
Yeah, but you could if you wanted.
但只要你想就行
You're worth so much more than you know, Michael.
不要低估了自己 迈克
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天打给你
Look! there he is.
看 他在那儿
There's Brian.
他就是布莱恩
Shit!
靠
Didn't want to dance?
不想跳舞吗
Yeah, I'm not much of a dancer.
我不太擅长跳舞
Although, I-I enjoy dancing.
尽管我还挺喜欢跳的
I-I didn't realize you were asking...
我刚刚没反应过来你是在...
You taking off?
你准备走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you know, sometimes it just, uh...
是啊 你知道有时候
Uh, it gets a little too...
里面有点太...
Intense?
劲爆
Intense, yeah. that's...
劲爆 没错
That's a good word.
这词用得好
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Sometimes it gets a little too intense in there for me too.
有时我也觉得里面气氛太劲爆
You going home?
你要回家了吗
Do you want some company?
想找人陪陪吗
Well, you know, it's... it's...
那个 有点...
It's a little late.
有点太晚了吧
And uh....
并且...
Sure.
好啊
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Sure... I mean, i-if you're sure?
当然 你确定吗
I'm sure.
我当然确定
I'm, uh...
我...
Well then.
那就这么办吧
What is the meaning of this?
这算是怎么回事
Kane. kane. kane! kane!
钱 钱 钱 钱
Hello?
喂
How do you say "tacky little cocksucker" in Japanese?
怎么用日语说"舔鸡♥巴♥的下♥贱♥婊"
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗
It's okay, sweetie.
没事 宝贝
Who was that? Emmett.
谁啊 艾美特
I think he just found out what kane means.
我猜他终于明白「卡耐」这个词的意思了
I'm sorry I woke you, and the baby.
不好意思吵醒你和宝宝
I know you need your rest.
我知道你需要休息
I was up anyway.
我本来就醒着呢
You were?
是吗
So was I.
我也是
I was thinking about all the terrible things I said.
我在想之前跟你吵架时说的伤人的话
No, I should've stood up to him. I should've.
不 我本该坚决反对他的
No, it was best to be practical.
不 还是现实点好
I mean, this way, Gus...
这样 盖斯就...
How am I ever going to get used to that name?
我要怎么才能习惯这个名字
...may keep his foreskin
不用割包皮
But still be provided for.
但是有经济保障了
Look, it doesn't matter who's right.
谁错谁对不重要
We can't allow Brian to come between us,
不能让布莱恩影响了我们的感情
As much as he'd like to. And you know he would.
虽然他很想那样 你心里清楚他会的
Even if he is the father, we're still the parents.
就算他是生父 我们才是双亲
You and me.
你和我
Gus belongs to us.
盖斯是属于我们的
That's why we had him.
这正是我们生下他的原因
Why you had him.
是你把他生下来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表