剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
once you're living with each other.
有的是时间互相了解
What about my stuff? My comics and...
那我的东西怎么办 我的漫画
and m-my robots and Captain Astro?
我的机器人 还有阿斯特罗队长
Fuck Captain Astro.
去他妈的阿斯特罗队长
You've got Dr. David.
你已经有了大卫医生
This is still my home.
但这里还是我的家啊
This dump?
就这个垃圾场
Honey, you won't look back.
亲爱的 你不会怀念这里的
And what about you guys?
那你们怎么办
If I'm living with someone, I... I won't be able to see you.
要是我和别人住了 我就见不到你们了
Of course you will.
你当然还能见我们
I, for one, expect to be invited
就拿我来说吧 我希望你们
to fabulous dinner parties at least once a week.
每周至少邀请我参加一次晚宴
This is about what a certain someone is gonna say, isn't it?
你是担心那个人的想法吧
Well, I say that you deserve to be loved.
我觉得 你值得被爱
And don't let any man, queen,
别让任何男人 基佬
or Brian tell you otherwise.
或者布莱恩来告诉你不是这样
Thanks, Em.
谢谢 小艾
You're welcome.
不客气
Now there's just one other thing.
只是 还有一件事
What about me?
我要怎么办呢
How the hell am I supposed to pay
我他妈的要怎么一个人
the rent on this place all by myself?
承担这鬼地方的租金呢
Rotten bastard.
你个王八蛋
Okay, get ready for the count of three.
好了 准备数到三
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
You're going to get your wish.
你的愿望一定会成真的
Jennifer...
詹妮弗
Sweetheart.
宝贝
You came.
你来了
I couldn't miss Molly's birthday.
我可不能错过莫莉的生日
Where's Dad?
爸爸呢
Uh, he's upstairs watching the game.
他在楼上看球赛
Kids' parties aren't exactly his thing.
他不太热衷小孩生日派对这一套
Molly. Justin.
莫莉 贾斯汀
Happy birthday, mollusk.
生日快乐 小家伙
What you gonna give me?
你要送什么给我
Permission to live.
「活命许可证」
Here.
给
Justin, this is beautiful.
贾斯汀 这个真漂亮
Okay, go get some cake.
好了 去吃蛋糕吧
She's thrilled you came. Yeah?
你能来她很高兴 是吗
How could you tell?
你怎么知道
Are you all right? Are you eating?
你还好吗 有在吃东西吗
Does it look like I'm starving?
我看起来像是在忍♥饥挨饿吗
Well, you are staying for dinner?
你会留下来一起吃晚饭吧
That depends if dad wants to see me.
那要看爸爸想不想见我了
Of course he wants to see you.
他当然想见你
He's as upset about this as you are. Really?
他也跟你一样烦恼这事 真的吗
He wants you to come home,
他想让你回家
As you know I do.
我也是这么想的
I want to come home too.
我自己也想回家啊
God, Justin.
天呐 贾斯汀
I'm so glad to hear you say that.
听你这么说我真是太高兴了
Let's go tell him. Wait.
我们一起去告诉他吧 等等
What about the rules?
那些规矩还算数吗
Which rules?
什么规矩
That I can't go out or see Brian,
就是我不能出去或者见布莱恩
or talk about my "disgusting lifestyle".
不能谈论我"恶心的生活方式"
I don't... I don't think he meant it quite that way.
我 我觉得他不是那个意思
Well, what did he mean?
那他是什么意思
I think he just wants everything to be as it was.
我想他只是希望一切都能回到从前
Well, it can't be the way it was.
一切已经不可能回到从前了
I'm not the way I was.
我已经不是从前那个我了
And I... I don't want you to be anything other than who you are.
我 我并不想让你违背自己的本性做人
I just...
我只是...
I have to consider the needs of this whole family,
我必须为整个家庭着想
not just your desires.
不能只为你一个人考虑
Y-you have to understand that.
你必须理解这一点
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Let's get that cake cut.
我们来切蛋糕吧
I don't know, that's why I was asking.
我不知道u3000所以才问的
The first piece. You like the flower, right?
你吃第一块 你喜欢蛋糕上那朵花吧
And that was just the warm-up.
刚刚只是热热身而已
Now we do some serious pumping,
现在我们可要玩点真格的了
focusing on each muscle group.
重点"进攻"这里的肌肉群
And plenty of reps.
再加上超多的"起伏动作"
What the fuck?
这他妈是怎么回事
Jesus, I thought I told that kid...
天啊 我不是告诉过那小孩...
My fucking television's gone.
我的电视机居然不见了
And my computer.
电脑也不见了
Oh, fuck! My files.
操 我的文件
They even stole my fucking clothes.
居然连我的衣服都偷
At least the bed's still here.
好歹床还在
You had any strangers in the house recently?
你最近有留宿陌生人吗
Uh, no. just, uh... family and close friends.
没有 只有家人和一些密友过来
So you want me to pick you up or
你想让我过去接你
do you want to meet at Woody's?
还是直接在伍迪酒吧见面
Fuck woody's. I've been robbed.
去他妈的伍迪酒吧 我被洗劫了
Now get your ass over here.
现在马上给我滚过来
Holy shit!
我的老天
Forgot to set the alarm?
忘了设警报器吗
I th... I thought I did.
我以为我设了
Thought you did? Well, you didn't.
好一个以为啊 但你显然没有
Where the fuck did you go?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
My sister's birthday party.
我妹妹的生日派对
And then I kinda walked around.
然后我又随便溜达了一下
Well while you were "kinda" walking around
在你"随便"溜达的时候
I got "kinda" robbed.
我就被"随便"洗劫了
Just take it easy.
冷静一下
Well that's... that's all there's left to take.
除了冷静我还能怎么办
Look, I didn't mean to do it.
听我解释 我不是有意的
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I told you, when I said you could stay here, there are rules.
我告诉过你 要是想住在这里 就要守规矩
Now you've got five minutes to pack your shit,
现在给你五分钟的时间 收拾你的东西
none of which, of course, was stolen,
当然 也没剩什么东西了 都被偷光了
and get the fuck out of here!
快给我滚出这里
Brian got robbed.
布莱恩被洗劫了
Well, Brian should move to a safer neighbourhood.
布莱恩应该搬到一个治安好点的社区
Like this. I leave my door unlocked, nothing ever gets taken.
就像我们这儿 我把门敞开 也从没丢过东西
Not many thieves are looking for a velvet matador painting,
窃贼对天鹅绒斗牛士画像
and a console tv set from 1968, mom.
和1968年产的电视机没什么兴趣 妈
Those things happen to be very collectable these days.
那些东西现在可极具收藏价值
So do they have any idea who did it?
他们查出是谁干的了吗
No. But Brian sure is pissed at Justin.
没有 但布莱恩对贾斯汀十分恼火
Poor sunshine.
可怜的小阳光
Here, have some pancakes.
来 吃一些烤薄饼
Can't. I have a brunch.
不了 我一会儿还要去吃早午餐
A brunch? My, aren't we fancy?
早午餐 天 真高端啊
It's the same thing as breakfast...
其实和早餐没什么两样
except with some kiwi fruit on the side.
只不过旁边加了一些猕猴桃果肉
Are you going with David, my chiropractor-in-law?
和大卫一起去吗 我的那个指压师准女婿
Don't you start too!
不要这么八婆
Start what? All I did was ask.
怎么八婆了 我只不过随便问问
Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to know
你下句话大概就要问
If we're gonna move in together.
我是不是要搬过去跟他同居了
Wait a minute. Back up.
等等 回到刚刚那句话说
He asked you?
他是不是问过你了
Yes, he asked.
是的 他问了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表