剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're on.
我跟你赌
I am not babysitting him again.
我不要再照顾他了
This time he's all yours.
这次都归你管
What?
什么啊
He's over there talking to my mother, the little prick!
那个小混♥蛋♥在跟我妈妈聊天
Leave him alone. He's all right.
别管他 他还不错
Excuse me? The noise is so loud in here
你说什么 噪音太大听不清
I thought I heard you say he's all right.
我好像听到你说他还不错
In fact...
实际上
He's kind of sweet. Sweet?
他还挺可爱的 可爱吗
I thought we got rid of him.
我以为我们摆脱掉他了
I thought he was out of our lives.
我以为他滚出我们的生活了
Where'd he go? who?
他到哪去了 谁
Who do you think?
还有谁啊
Shit. He's gone.
见鬼 他走了
And this is all your fault.
都是你的错
You made me look away.
你让我分心了
Oh, fuck you, Michael!
你个混♥蛋♥ 迈克
What's eating him?
是什么让他气急败坏
Or isn't?
还是"吃鸡"失败
None of your business!
关你屁事
You watch your mouth.
说话小心点
Why do you have to come here?
你为什么非要到这来
Well, Vic was feeling better
维克感觉好点了
so we thought we'd come after my shift and have a drink.
所以我们想着 等我下班后就到这来喝一杯
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
The big deal is I came here to hang out with my friend,
问题是我来这是和朋友玩的
not my mother.
不是和我妈玩
Sweetie, you know I approve of your lifestyle.
宝贝 你知道我认同你的生活方式
Maybe I don't want you to approve.
也许我不想你认同
Maybe I want you to go home and cry.
也许我想让你回家哭去
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Love to!
乐意之至
No, can't we do something else?
不 我们就不能干点别的什么吗
Mike?
迈克
Tracy!
特蕾西
It is you!
真是你啊
Isn't this wild?
真够巧的
Yeah. Really wild. Oh, my friends and I,
是啊 太巧了 那些是我朋友
we thought we'd have a little adventure. Hey.
我们想来找点刺♥激♥ 你们好
You always hear about this place, but who ever comes here?
总听人说这个地方 谁又来过呢
Not me!
我反正没来过
Until tonight. I mean, I'm here with a friend.
我也是第一次 和朋友来的
You know, gay friend. You know, just a friend.
同志朋友 只是朋友关系
Since high school, actually.
从高中就认识的朋友
We have this kind of foreign exchange programme.
当时学校推出了交换互动项目
I take him to football games and beer busts,
我带他去看橄榄球比赛 参加啤酒派对
and he takes me to the opera, and wine-tasting.
他带我去听歌♥剧 品红酒
So, why don't we all go for a drink?
不如我们都进去喝一杯吧
Safety in numbers.
人多安全
I, uh...
我...
I'm a little beat. I was on my way home.
我有点累了 本想回家的
Oh, well, sounds like a good idea.
听上去是个好主意
You know, stick around here too long,
在这逗留久了
you might wind up switching teams!
直男也被掰弯了吧
I lost him.
我找不到他了
Fuck!
操
This is my friend, Brian.
这是我朋友 布莱恩
Brian, this is Tracy...
布莱恩 这是特蕾西
you know.
你懂的
From the store.
我在超♥市♥的同事
Tracy.
特蕾西
Of course. From the store.
当然了 超♥市♥的那个嘛
He talks about you all the time.
他总谈起你
He does?
是吗
I mean, all the time.
是的 总是提起你
Okay! Time to go.
好了 该走了
What's the rush?
急什么
She's even prettier than you said...
她比你说的还漂亮呢
Mike!
迈克
You know, he'd never tell you this himself.
他绝不会亲口对你说这些的
He's far too shy.
他太害羞了
He likes you.
他喜欢你
A lot. Well, uh...
非常喜欢 那个...
I think it's time we took off.
我觉得我们该走了
Bye, Tracy. I'll just see you monday.
再见 特蕾西 周一见
Yeah, I'll see you monday.
好吧 周一见
What the fuck did you do that for?
你在搞什么飞机啊
You practically got us engaged.
你简直是要让我们当场订婚了
Well I want to dance with the bride at her wedding.
我想在她的婚礼上和新娘跳舞
And Tracy too.
也和特蕾西跳
By the way, where'd Michael go?
问一句 迈克去哪儿了
What time is it, 11:00 o'clock?
几点了 11点了吗
Time for Babylon. Night's just starting.
该去巴比伦了 夜生活刚开始
Well that's just where we're going.
我们也要去那里
You've been there before?
你以前去过那里
Sure, a lot. Really?
是的 常去 是吗
I didn't know they had kiddie memberships.
我不知道他们还接受儿童会员呢
You have to be a member?
必须是会员才能进吗
Can't get in without a card.
要会员卡才行
Here.
给你
You can have mine.
用我的吧
I'm through with it.
我戒了
He's paid his dues.
他付过会费了
Thanks!
谢谢
I.D.?
会员卡
Uh, right here.
给
Born 1952?
1952年生
You look damn good for your age, Vic.
你看起来真年轻 维克
You wanna go?
你想走了吗
What for?
为什么
We just got here.
我们才刚来
All right. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Jesus.
老天
What would you do if you actually had to go?
真要上厕所的话 怎么办
Find a scat queen.
找个屎奴给你吃掉
Gross.
真恶心
Your ma never teach you to wash your hands?
你妈没教过你要洗手吗
Careful, it's strong.
当心点 药劲很强
Nice.
爽
I got it from Tommy Hagger.
汤米·海格给我的
He can get anything.
他那什么都有
He got me that "Superman" episode with George Reeves,
他给我弄到了乔治·里弗斯版的《超人》
the only one ever shot in color.
唯一的彩色版本
It's so ancient you can even see the strings.
年代太久远了 都能看到拍特技用的钢丝
Did I tell you what I got on E-bay?
我跟你说了我在易趣网上买♥♥到什么了吗
A vintage mego, Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman doll.
古老的琳达·卡特版神奇女侠玩偶
Mint, in box.
崭新的 带包装盒
It cost me an entire week's salary, but it was so worth it.
用了我一周工资 但物超所值
Mikey, you are so pathetic.
迈克 你太可悲了
I also got that photo;
我还搞到了那张照片
The one of Patrick Swayze with his shirt off.
帕特里克·斯威兹裸上身的那张
Really?
真的吗
It must be all yellow by now.
现在一定都泛黄了
Cum stains all over it.
上面沾满了精♥液♥
He's still beautiful.
他还是很美
We owe it all to him.
我们都应该感谢他
We should write him a fan letter.
我们应该给他写封粉丝信
I did.
我写了
No!
不会吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表