剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, no!
不是吧
What is that about?
那是干什么
I got this. I got it. Hang on.
我来付 我来付 等等
But I knew what it meant. yeah
但我知道那是什么意思 好吧
There you go, sir.
这是你们的账单 先生
I'll get that.
我来付吧
No, no, no, no, no.
不用了 不用了
No, no, no, no, no.
不用 不用 不用
I got it.
我来付
Thank you.
谢谢
$13.50.
13.5美元
Michael, no. no.
迈克 别 别
No. I got this. Michael!
不 我来付 迈克
No! thank you.
不 谢谢
Come on.
快走吧
Oh, I got it.
我来付
Unless you want anything else.
除非你还想要点别的什么
Yeah, I do. Dessert? Good boy.
是的 我想 甜点吗 真厉害
Chocolate death, two forks
死神巧克力 两个叉子
I don't want dessert.
我不想要甜点
One fork.
那就一个叉子
I want you to stop paying for everything.
我不希望一切都由你来付钱了
I don't know what you mean. You know what I mean.
我不明白你什么意思 你很清楚我什么意思
You're always picking up the cheque,
你总在开支票付款
and buying the movie tickets and getting the groceries.
买♥♥电影票和杂货的钱也都是你付的
So?
所以呢
So I'm working. You don't have to support me.
我也在工作 不用你来养我
I can afford it. you can't. What's the big deal?
我能负担得起 你负担不起 这有什么大不了的
It's a big deal to me.
这对我来说很重要
I like to take you nice places, Michael.
我喜欢带你去高档的地方 迈克
And I like to go to them but...
我也喜欢去啊 但是
I don't like you paying for me all the time.
我不喜欢一直都是你付钱
I... I feel... funny.
我 我感觉 很奇怪
You pay when you can, don't you?
你能付的时候就你付 行吗
Yeah, and speaking of which...
好的 说到这个
This month's house expenses.
这是本月的家庭开销
Thank you.
谢谢
See? I'm taking your money.
瞧 我收下你的钱了
$300 a month.
一个月300块
You're sure that's half of everything?
你确定这是所有开销的一半吗
Sure.
当然了
The cleaning lady? The utilities?
包括请清洁女工和水电费
Chocolate death.
死神巧克力来了
You want a bite?
你要来一口吗
Isn't "Dyke Nite" fun?
「拉拉之夜」很有趣吧
Can't remember when I had such a good time.
好久没玩得这么"开心"过了
I hate "Dyke Nite".
我讨厌「拉拉之夜」
Me too. I feel so violated.
我也是 我感觉被侵犯了
What're they doing?
她们在干什么
The "muncher mash"? You know...
"拉拉式调情" 你知道的
So, Mel,
茉儿
when was the last time you were at "Dyke Nite"?
你上次来拉拉之夜是什么时候
Oh, before I met Lindsay.
在我遇见琳赛之前
Remember, we weren't going to mention her.
记住 我们说好了不提她的
She's cute.
她很可爱
She reminds me of Lindsay with red hair.
她让我想起红发的琳赛
What about her?
那她呢
She reminds me of Lindsay with black hair.
她让我想起黑发的琳赛
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
He reminds you of Lindsay in drag.
他让你想起变装的琳赛
I can't help it. I miss her.
我情不自禁 我想她
I thought we'd be together forever,
我原以为我们能永远在一起
That she'd be the one I kissed good night for the rest of my life.
她就是那个我余生中每晚亲吻着说晚安的人
Now I live with my cousin Rita,
现在我和我的堂姐丽塔住一起
and kiss her good night.
每晚亲吻她说晚安
Christ!
老天
Look, Mel,
听着 茉儿
It's been great hanging with you.
和你一起玩很开心
You've been a great fag-hag.
你已经是一个很棒的「基蜜」了
Only the thing is,
唯一的问题在于
fag-hags are supposed to be fun.
「基蜜」应该很有趣才对
So why don't you go see Lindsay,
为什么你不去见琳赛
tell her how you feel,
告诉她你的感受
and make up with her, okay?
然后跟她和好 好吗
How can I do that after what I did?
我做了那种事 我还有脸去吗
Whatever you did,
不管你做了什么
you know, it takes two.
双方都有原因
You got nothing to lose,
你没有什么可失去的了
Unless you really want to wait around for the next...
除非你还想等着下一次
"Dyke Nite".
「拉拉之夜」
You drink too much coffee.
你喝了太多咖啡了
This isn't coffee. it's latte.
这不是咖啡 是拿铁
It's just coffee that costs five bucks.
那就是5美元的咖啡
And it still causes high blood pressure,
仍然会引起高血压
heart attack, poor sexual performance.
心脏病发作 以及性能力下降
I haven't had any complaints.
没人抱怨过我的床上功夫
Not to mention insomnia.
更不用说失眠了
Well, usually when I'm in my bed, I'm not asleep anyway,
反正通常我在床上也不是在睡觉
so it really doesn't matter.
所以真的没什么关系
See, fortunately I have youth on my side.
知道吗 幸运的是我还很年轻
I can stay up all night fucking
我可以操上一整晚
And still score 1, 500 on my S.A.T.S.
然后SAT考试照样拿1500分
1, 500?
1500分
Yep. wow!
是的 哇
You could get into any school you wanted with a score like that.
有那样的成绩 你想进什么学校都可以
I applied to Dartmouth, Brown...
我申请了达特茅斯学院 布朗大学
You're going out of state?
你要到其他州去
Why? Do you give a shit?
怎么了 你很在意吗
It's just the first I've heard of it, that's all.
我第一次听你说这个想法 仅此而已
You do!
你在意
You give a shit!
你确实很在意
You give a shit!
你确实很在意
You so care about me.
你很在乎我
You love me so much.
你深深地爱着我
Get out!
滚下车
Brian Kinney gives a shit.
布莱恩·肯尼在意我
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well you look self-satisfied.
你看起来很得意嘛
I'd even go as far as to say supercilious.
我都想用「目中无人」这个词了
We all know you got 700 verbal.
我们都知道你在词汇方面是大♥师♥
Stop showing off.
别卖♥♥弄了
So, what did he say to you?
他对你说什么了
It's what he didn't say.
重要的是他没说出口的话
Excuse me, faggot.
让一下 死基佬
I'm not a faggot.
我不是基佬
You look like one to me.
我觉得你就像是的
You wanna suck my cock?
你想舔我的鸡♥巴♥吗
Aw, christ! can't they think of anything more original to say?
天啊 他就不能想出一些新的词了吗
Yeah, man! huh?
就是啊 怎么样
Leave him alone, Hobbs.
别欺负他 霍布斯
Oh, must be a faggot convention.
今天一定是基佬大会
Don't take it out on him. Take what out?
不要发泄在他身上 发泄什么
Your dick.
你的鸡♥巴♥
Faggot.
死基佬
Okay, you two, break it up.
你们两个住手
Now!
马上
Taylor, next time you cause trouble,
泰勒 下一次你再惹麻烦的话
you can talk to the principal.
你就直接跟校长谈吧
What?
什么
Sir, Justin didn't do anything. It was Chris.
老师 贾斯汀什么都没做 是克里斯的错
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表