剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
That's just something you...
那是一种你会...
And he's down for the count.
他倒下了 一点反应都没有了
The crowd is going wild.
观众们几乎疯狂了
Mighty Mike Novotny has taken it on the chin from Mad Dog Kinney.
强大的迈克·诺瓦特尼被疯狗肯尼击倒
Seven, eight, nine. Get up, you bum.
七 八 九 起来 你个废物
The winner and new champion is...
新晋冠军就是
Hold it. Before we crown the champ,
等等 加冕冠军前
let's give all you sports fans a blow-by-blow recap,
先给各位体育迷来一个详情回顾
so you can see for yourselves what the fuck just happened.
让大家亲眼看看刚刚到底发生了什么
Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind knowing
说实话 我自己也很想知道
what the fuck happened myself.
刚刚到底发生了什么
It was a week ago, the night that Mad Dog...
一周前 那天晚上 疯狗...
I mean, Brian, threw the party for "Rage".
我是说布莱恩 为《狂怒》办了一场派对
Let's go back to my place.
回我那儿去吧
I would say that "Rage" is all the rage.
不得不说 《狂怒》真是火爆啊
Yeah.
是啊
See you later.
待会儿见
Yeah, much, much later.
没错 是很长 很长的一会儿
God. Do you think they're actually going to... Do it?
天 他们还真要... 做吗
What do you say that we go home
我们回家
and continue the celebration, huh?
继续庆祝怎么样
In a minute. I have to find Brian. Okay.
等一下 我得去找布莱恩 好吧
Last time I saw him,
我之前见到他的时候
he was feeling no pain.
他喝得酩酊大醉
Yeah, getting it on with shirtless wonder 4,689.
没错 他正和第4689号♥赤♥裸♥神奇小子亲热
He and Justin just broke up.
他刚和贾斯汀分手
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Justin's been seeing someone else.
贾斯汀在跟别的人交往
Aren't they always seeing somebody else?
他们不是一直在外面有人吗
This time, it's different.
这次不一样
I'll be back.
我很快回来
It just bugs me,
这让我很不爽
'cause he doesn't even seem to...
他看上去一点都不...
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
I promised I'd serenade you awake, didn't I?
我答应过会拉小夜曲叫你起床的
You also promised me breakfast in bed.
你还答应让我在床上吃早餐呢
Dark chocolate.
黑巧克力
Is there any other kind?
还能有别的吗
I can't believe you're finally here,
我真不敢相信你终于来了
that we actually spent the entire night together.
整晚都跟我在一起
I'm here...
我是来了
But I can't stay.
但我不能一直待在这
I have to go to class,
我得去上课
then to work.
然后去上班
I also have to pick up my stuff.
我还得去拿东西
What if he's there?
如果他在那呢
What if he is?
那又怎样
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm with you now.
我现在和你在一起
Brian...
布莱恩
Where the fuck are you? Are you all right?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了 你没事吧
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
That'll be 5.25, with tax.
加税一共5.25美元
I'll take a rage t-shirt too.
我还要一件狂怒T恤衫
Oh, this is not for sale.
这件是非卖♥♥品
Do you have any more copies?
书还有吗
Looks like I just sold my last one.
好像刚刚卖♥♥完
When is Issue Two coming out?
第二♥期♥什么时候会出
It's not.
不会出了
But what's going to happen to Rage and J.T.?
那狂怒和J.T.接下来会怎么样
Are they going to get together? Yeah,
他们会在一起吗 是啊
and will Zephyr have a cosmic meltdown if they do?
如果他们在一起了 西风会不会崩溃啊
I guess we'll never know,
我想我们永远都不会知道了
so hang on to your comic books, guys.
所以 保管好你们的漫画书吧
It's about to become a true collector's item.
它将极具收藏价值
Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Okay, time to put that away
好了 把书拿走
and eat your pink-plate specials
赶紧吃掉你的粉色特餐
before they get cold. There you go, baby.
别等到都凉了 给你 宝贝
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
You know you wrote that, don't you?
你知道那本书是谁写的吗
My son, Michael Novotny.
我儿子 迈克·诺瓦特尼
Hey, no snatching the lemon bars,
嘿 别偷柠檬糕吃
even if you are a genius.
就算你是个天才也不行
You did it, didn't you?
你们做了 对不对
We know you did it.
我们知道你们做了
Was it heaven? Was it bliss?
欲仙 欲死
Permit me to do the cross-examining.
让我做个交叉讯问
Who was top? Who was bottom?
谁在上面 谁在下面
Christ, you sound like me.
天啊 这话像我说的
Hold on. Did I miss something?
等等 我是不是错过什么了
You guys didn't actually...
你们不会真的...
Order in the court.
注意法庭秩序
Answer the question.
回答问题
Well, let's just say
不如这么说吧
it was, um...
那是...
a night like no other.
前所未有的一夜
And I'll remember it, always.
我会永远记住它的
Remember what?
记住什么
Didn't we tell you?
我们没告诉你吗
Tell me!
快点说啦
Oh, we're so thrilled for you!
真替你们高兴
Soon you'll be celebrating your anniversary, just like us.
很快你们就会庆祝周年纪念日 跟我们一样
Anniversary?
周年纪念日
You just got married.
你们才刚结婚
We've always celebrate the day we first got together.
我们一直庆祝的是我们在一起的第一天
My friends Arnie and Edward,
我的朋友阿尼和爱德华
they celebrate the day they first fucked.
他们庆祝的是第一次做♥爱♥的日子
Same thing.
一回事
And one for you...
给你的
We expect you all to be there.
希望你们那天都到场
Well, don't expect any gifts this time.
这次别指望什么礼物了
Except...
不过...
what do we do with this?
这份怎么办
Guess they won't be coming.
我猜他们不会来了
At least, not together.
起码不会一起来
Poor sunshine.
可怜的小阳光
He really loved him.
他真的很爱他
And Brian really loved him.
布莱恩也很爱他
Yeah well, he should've showed it.
那他应该表现出来啊
He did, in his way.
他有啊 以他的方式
Poor Brian must be sequestered away,
可怜的布莱恩一定躲起来了
devastated,
伤心欲绝
disgraced,
丢尽了脸
broken,
心碎崩溃
humiliated...
深觉受辱
Or maybe now he's, you know, planning to pack his bags and move on,
也可能 他现在正打算告别过去 开始新生活
now that he's no longer Pittsburgh's numero uno homo.
毕竟他已不再是匹兹堡基佬圈的头号♥人物
Well, reports of my death have been...
我的死亡报道
greatly exaggerated.
真是夸张啊
How long have you been there?
你来了多久了
Long enough...
时间足够我
to know who my real friends are.
看清谁才是真正的朋友
Brian.
布莱恩
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm brilliant, dazzling.
很好 好得不得了
You gonna just stand there,
你是打算一直傻站着
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表