剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
There's the guys, come on.
他们在那边 我们过去吧
Ted Schmidt,
泰德·施密特
happy at last.
终于得到了幸福
It's fucking unbelievable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Uh, yeah, who would've guessed?
是啊 谁能想得到呢
Yeah. Could you just keep the passion to a minimum?
好了 你能不能把激♥情♥控制在最低程度
I have a boyfriend out of town and no means for release.
我男友刚走 正无处发泄
Have you guys seen the new waiter?
你们看到那个新来的服务生了吗
Yowza!
天呐
You call that hot?
你觉得这也叫帅吗
Yeah.
当然
At your age, I guess you would.
你这年龄 也许会这么想
Oh, at your age you wouldn't?
你这年纪就不会了吗
I've moved beyond that.
我已经过了那个阶段了
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since last night.
从昨天晚上开始的
I did the hottest guy...
我♥操♥了最帅的一个男人
in days.
最近几天最帅的
He's an AD exec from New York.
他是个纽约一个广♥告♥公♥司♥的经理
He said I'm too good for Pittsburgh
他说我待在匹兹堡太屈才了
and that I'm wasting my time here.
我在这儿就是浪费时间
He thinks I should be there.
他觉得我应该去纽约
I bet he says that to all the boys.
我估计他对所有人都这么说
He said... there's a job at his agency that I'd be perfect for.
他说 他们公♥司♥有个职位 我是完美人选
I faxed him my resume.
我把我的简历传真过去了
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
You don't think so?
你不相信吗
So if you get this job, you're leaving?
如果你得到这份工作 你就准备走了
Not "if", "when".
不是"如果" 是早晚问题
Do you think he really meant it?
你觉得他是认真的吗
He's really going to go?
他真的会去吗
Of course not.
当然不是了
He's probably just boasting 'cause some...
说不定他只是在说大话 因为...
big shot from New York is complimenting him.
纽约来的某个大人物夸了他几句
And the bright lights of Broadway beckon.
他就觉得百老汇的灯光在向他挥手了
I don't know, he sounded pretty serious.
我不知道 他好像挺认真的
He even sent him his resume.
他都把简历传真过去了
You know where that's going to end up, don't you?
你知道结果是什么的 不是吗
On the bottom of some pile. Mine always do.
也就在那儿当个小角色而已 经常是这种情况
Yeah, probably a thousand other guys
是啊 说不定有成百上千的人
clamouring for the very same job.
都在抢那一个岗位呢
No, trust me, he's never going to hear from them again.
相信我 他绝对不可能收到回音
Oh, shoot, there's a call.
有电♥话♥进来了
All right, I'll talk to you guys later.
好吧 我晚点和你们联♥系♥
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
So what's going on with that whole Vic thing?
维克那事现在是什么情况
You called?
你打过电♥话♥给我吗
Yeah, thanks for returning.
是的 多谢你的回电
Listen, Blake is looking for a job
是这样的 布雷克在找工作
and he's interested in becoming a paralegal.
他想当一个律师助理
And I thought possibly you might have an opening at your firm?
所以我想 你们公♥司♥有没有可能在招人呢
God, you are so in luck.
老天 你运气太好了
One of our assistants just quit this morning.
一个助理今天早上刚辞职了
He could start right away.
他可以立刻就来上班
Really?
真的吗
Of course not.
当然假的
What do you think? Jobs are just falling off trees?
你想什么呢 天上掉工作吗
All right, no need to get cunty.
你用不着这么贱地笑话别人吧
Just thought I'd ask.
我就想问问而已
Although... he is a nice guy and he did help Vic out.
虽然他人确实不错 而且也帮了维克的忙
You know, maybe we could take him on as a temp for a couple weeks,
也许我们可以先把他当临时雇员试用几周
See how he does and find him a referral.
看他干得怎么样 然后再推荐一下
That'd be great.
那太好了
And, uh, Mel? You're not really, you know.
对了 茉儿 你并不算...你懂的
I know, you are.
我知道 你才贱
For you.
给你的
A pecan pie?
山胡桃派
Well, whenever my mother paid a visit
每次我妈来看我的时候
she always brought along a pecan pie.
她总会带山胡桃派来
Of course, this one's from the supermarket.
当然了 这个是超♥市♥买♥♥的
She baked her own.
她会自己烤
Her pies were so...
她烤的派真的很...
awful... you know.
难吃
No one really noticed though,
不过没人注意到
'cause she was such a chatterbox.
因为她就是个话匣子
That's what everyone called her, "chatterbox".
大家都这么叫她的 话匣子
I suppose I'm like her in that regard.
这方面我觉得我倒是和她很像
Real little chatterbox.
绝对的小话匣子
I never noticed.
我倒是没注意到
Yeah, whenever any- thing was happening in the neighbourhood,
每次 只要邻居一发生什么事
you could always count on Enid to be right there with her pie.
你绝对会看到伊妮德拿着派出现
So, uh...
那么
so, is anything happening?
现在有什么情况吗
Yeah, I'm taking out the garbage.
有啊 我在处理垃圾
I mean about your upcoming court appearance.
我是说 你即将出庭受审的事
I plan to plead guilty.
我打算认罪
Please don't.
拜托不要
Look, it's got nothing to do with you.
听着 这和你一点关系都没有
No, that's where you're wrong.
不 这么想你就错了
It has everything to do with me, with all of us.
这和我大有关系 和大家都有关系
Because i-it could happen to any of us.
因为 这事有可能发生在我们任何人身上
Well, it didn't happen to any of you. It happened to me.
可并没有发生在你们身上 出事的是我
By not fighting, you're letting them know
可如果你不抗争的话 他们就会以为
that they can keep getting away with this.
他们每次都可以逃脱惩罚
I'm sick.
我身患重病
You're also innocent.
可你也是无辜的
Who gives a shit?
谁会在乎呢
The cops, the d.A.?
警方或地检官吗
I was hoping you.
我希望你在乎
Or me.
或者我自己
I just want it over.
我只想一切都快点结束
So I can bring out the trash in peace and quiet.
那样我就可以平静地当垃圾处理工了
As a registered sex offender.
作为一个记录在案的性犯罪者吗
Jesus Christ.
老天
Do you have to broadcast it?
你用得着大声广播这件事吗
Everyone's going to know anyway.
反正大家迟早都会知道
Fine. Then I'll just have to live with it.
很好 那我就只能学着忍♥受了
That's just what, uh, what Mr. Pettigrew said.
这和佩蒂格鲁先生说的一模一样
Who?
谁
Mr. Pettigrew.
佩蒂格鲁先生
A high school teacher back home in Hazelhurst.
我在哈泽赫斯时的高中老师
He was accused of exposing himself to one of his students.
他被控告对他的一个学生露下♥体♥
He swore it wasn't true, that the kid was lying
他发誓那不是真的 说那个孩子在说谎
'cause he flunked him.
因为他让那个学生挂科了
And I suppose you're going to tell me he was beaten to death,
我想你接下来是不是要告诉我他被打死了
or hung himself in his jail cell.
或者在监狱上吊自杀了
No, no.
不是的
No, he went to live with
不 他搬去默尔迪恩市
his spinster sister in Meridian.
和他的老处♥女♥姐姐一起生活了
When he died a few years later,
几年之后 他去世的时候
they say he put in his will
据说他在遗嘱里写着
that he didn't want his name on his tombstone...
他不想把自己的名字刻在墓碑上
because it was worthless.
因为那毫无价值
Don't go.
别去
You can't go.
你不能去
What're you gonna do without me?
没有我在身边你该怎么办
I don't know, I guess I'll survive.
不知道 估计我能活下来
I doubt it.
我深表怀疑
What about me?
那我呢
I'm sure you'll get along just fine on your own.
我赶肯定你自己也可以过得很好
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表