剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're supposed to be taking a nap.
你应该在小睡才对
Well, naps are brief.
小睡指的是短时间睡眠
That's why it's a short word.
所以这词字母才那么少
Have you taken your meds?
你吃药了吗
Yes, I've taken my meds.
是的 我吃了
What is this?
这是什么
Apartments for rent?
公♥寓♥出租
Why are you looking at apartments for rent?
你为什么要找在出租的公♥寓♥
Don't get your titties in a twist.
你就别纠结这事了
I'm not selling the house, if that's what you think.
如果你是打算让我卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 我不会同意的
Of course you're not selling the house.
你当然不会卖♥♥这房♥子了
It's for me.
那是给我自己找的
I'm thinking of moving out.
我打算搬出去了
I'm feeling much better now.
我已经好多了
And with my disability, I can afford to get a room somewhere.
靠残疾人补贴 可以负担得起一个出租屋
You have a room somewhere, here.
你有房♥间啊 就在这儿
I don't want you to feel obligated.
我不想让你觉得照顾我是你的义务
Obligated?
义务
You know, you are coming this close to getting punched out.
我恨不得一拳揍死你
Your doctor told you not to exert yourself.
医生叫你不要剧烈活动
Well, fuck him! I punched you out when you were a kid
让他滚蛋 你小时候我可以揍你
and I can punch you out now.
你长大了我照样能揍你
I want some soup.
我想喝汤
Chicken noodle?
鸡肉面
Yeah.
好啊
When you came back from New York,
你从纽约回来的时候
I didn't take you in 'cause I felt obligated.
我并不是因为觉得有义务才让你住进来的
I took you in 'cause I wanted to.
我让你住进来是因为我愿意
Hell, I would do it again.
如果能重来 我还会那么做
Yeah, let's.
那好啊
The dementia, the thrush...
痴呆 口疮
the C.M.V., that was a laugh and a half.
但是最好笑的还是巨细胞病毒
I mean, I want you here sick,
我是说 不管你是生病还是健康
and I want you here well.
我都要你住在这里
I'll take you any way I can get you.
不管你是什么样 我都会接受你
So unless you're gonna be reading "The Funnies"...
除非你是要看报纸上的笑话专栏
just gonna toss this.
否则我必须把它扔了
Where's my soup?
我的汤呢
I'll serve. I don't wanna get rusty.
我自己来吧 我可不想坐得生锈了
Hi. Jennifer Taylor.
你好 我是詹妮弗·泰勒
Justin's mother.
贾斯汀的妈妈
Okay.
好吧
So, I've got his clothes, uh, a sketch pad,
这是他的衣服 素描本
shoes, underwear...
鞋子 内衣
"The Yellow Submarine", it's his favourite.
《黄色潜水艇》 这是他最爱的电影
He's watched it a million times.
他看了成千上万次了
Did you know he wanted to be an animator?
你知道他其实想当个动画设计师吗
No, II... No, you wouldn't.
不知道 我... 对 你怎么可能知道
Uh, cheque, cheque.
支票 支票
Here we go.
给
For what? Well, Justin's expensive.
干什么 养贾斯汀要花很多钱的
He eats like a football player,
他的胃口大的很
he goes through his clothes faster than I can buy them,
他对衣服的厌倦速度永远比我买♥♥给他的要快
and he's...
而且他...
always needing something for school.
他上学也经常需要花钱
You think he's staying with me?
你觉得他要和我一起住吗
Where else? Well, I don't know.
不然他还能去哪儿 我不知道
But he's not moving into my place.
可他绝不会搬进我家
Well...
好吧
He's gonna have to live somewhere,
他总得有个住的地方
since he told me he's never coming home again.
毕竟他告诉我他再也不会回家了
Why do you care what he says?
你为何在乎他说了什么
You're his mother. Come and get him.
你是他妈 过来带走他就行了
If I came and got him, he would just, uh, run away.
如果我硬是把他带走 他只会离家出走的
And I might never see him again.
那我说不定再也见不到他了
Do you know what happens to runaway kids,
你知道离家出走的孩子都是什么下场吗
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
They end up on milk cartons. Or worse.
他们会失踪 或者更糟
At least with you...
至少和你在一起
I know where he is.
我知道他的下落
He's not my responsibility.
他不是我的责任
Oh yes, he is.
是的 他是
You seduced him, you s... fucked him,
是你引诱他的 是你...操了他
so now he's yours.
所以现在他归你管了
Just kindly, see that he takes his allergy medicine,
拜托你一定要叮嘱他吃过敏药
and, uh... and does his homework and gets to school on time.
还有 让他按时完成作业 按时去学校
And...
另外
And tell him that we love him.
告诉他 我们爱他
Hey, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
You sound great. Thanks, Mike.
唱得好听极了 谢谢 迈克
I didn't realize I had an audience.
我都没注意到有人在听我唱歌♥
You should've been an opera singer.
你应该去唱歌♥剧
Well, I wanted to be one once,
是啊 我曾经也这么想过
but then I had to make a choice.
但我后来不得不做出选择
The Met, or the Big Q.
大都会歌♥剧院 还是大同超♥市♥
Well, obviously it's paying off.
显然你的牺牲是值得的
Congratulations on the promotion. Bah, thanks.
祝贺你升职 谢啦
District manager, big responsibility.
区域经理 任重而道远啊
I bet. Have you, uh, picked your replacement yet?
肯定的 考虑过继任人选吗
Bah, no, no, no.
没 还没有
Couple of people have expressed some interest, you know.
有几个人表露过这个意向
Yeah, I know, um...
是啊 我知道
I hope you wouldn't mind, I...
请别介意 我...
I'd like to toss my head in the range.
我也想试试看
Well, sure, Mike. Sure.
当然 迈克 当然可以
Sure, to be honest with you,
实话跟你说
I never really had you pegged for the ambitious type.
我没想到你是这么有野心的人
Well, I've... always been focused on my job,
我一直尽心工作
you know, doing it well.
力图做到尽善尽美
A promotion shouldn't be about what's good for me,
升职的重点 不应该只是我可以得到的好处
but what's good for the company.
而是公♥司♥能从中获得的利益
You know something, Mike?
你知道吗 迈克
A lot of people do not feel that way.
很多人都不这么想
Mostly, they're just kind of in it for themselves, you know?
他们想升到这个职位 只是为了自己的利益
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
They're having a little congratulation dinner for me tomorrow night.
他们明晚要给我办一个小庆功宴
Over at Dominic's.
在多米尼克家
Why don't you come along?
你也来吧
Thanks, Bob. That'd be great.
谢谢你 鲍勃 太好了
Okay. And, uh... bring your lady.
好的 带上你的女伴
He wants me to bring my lady.
他让我带上女伴
Straight guys really say things like "Bring your lady"?
直男真的会说"带女伴"这种话吗
They say worse than that.
比这更糟糕的说法都有
I don't have a lady.
我没有女朋友
No, you have something better.
不 你有更好的
Dr. Dreamboat.
完美医生情人
Well, I can fix you up with my sister...
我可以介绍你认识我妹妹
Only, she looks like me in a dress.
只是 她就像是我的女装版
That's a terrifying thought.
那个画面太可怕了
Or maybe Emmett could dress up like he did last Halloween.
要不让艾美特打扮成去年万圣节那样
No, Emmett could not.
不 艾美特做不到
Besides, how would you explain
再说了 你要怎么解释
that you're dating Reba McEntire.
你女朋友是乡村乐天后瑞芭·麦肯泰尔
Easier than explaining I'm a fag.
总比告诉他们我是同性恋容易
So tell them the truth already.
不如直接告诉他们实话吧
You said that he's a nice guy, that he likes you.
你说过他人很好 而且挺喜欢你的
Yeah, until I give him a reason not to.
是啊 说了以后就不会喜欢了
There's this woman... who works in shipping. Helga.
我认识一个运输部的女的 叫海尔加
Big, short-cropped hair,
身材高大 头发很短
drives a pickup.
开辆皮卡货车
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表