剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The thing you need to know is
你需要明白的一点是
it's all about sex.
一切为了性福
It's true.
是真的
In fact, they say men think about sex every 28 seconds.
事实上 人们都说男人每28秒会联想到性一次
Of course, that's straight men.
当然了 那说的是异性恋男人
Gay men it's every nine.
同性恋是每9秒一次
You could be at the supermarket, or the laundromat
也许你在超♥市♥或是洗衣房♥里
or buying a fabulous shirt
又或是在买♥♥一件帅毙了的上衣时
when suddenly you find yourself checking out some hot guy,
突然间瞄上了个帅哥
hotter than the one you saw last weekend
比你上周末看到的
or went home with the night before,
或是前一夜带回家的那个还要帅
which explains why we're all at Babylon at one in the morning
所以凌晨1点 我们还流连于巴比伦夜店
instead of at home, in bed.
而不是只身在家 赖在床上
But who wants to be at home, in bed?
而谁又愿意待在家 赖在床上呢
Especially alone, when you can be here,
特别是单身的时候 明知自己有机会
knowing that at any moment, you might see him.
说不定何时就会遇到那个"他"
The most beautiful man who ever lived.
那个帅得绝种了的"他"
That is, until tomorrow night.
当然 到了明晚又有更帅的了
By the way, that's me,
顺便提一下 那就是我
6'1", 46-inch chest,
身高185厘米 胸围117厘米
16-inch biceps, 28-inch waist.
臂围40厘米 腰围71厘米
A veritable god...
天煞猛♥男♥
I wish.
是我就好了
Okay, that's me.
好吧 这才是我
Michael Novotny, the semi-cute "boy next door" type.
迈克·诺瓦特尼 算是半个邻家男孩型
29, 5'10",
29岁 身高177厘米
140, 9-1/2 cut;
63.5公斤 阴♥茎♥长24厘米 无包皮
All right, so I exaggerate,
好吧 我夸张了
but like, who's told the truth since they invented cybersex?
但在有了网络性♥爱♥以后 谁会说真话呢
When did '70s night become '80s night?
70年代之夜 怎么开始放80年代的歌♥了
I remember this song from high school.
第一次听这歌♥的时候 我在读高中
Talk about feeling ancient.
突然觉得好老
Speak for yourself, honey,
就你一个人老了 亲爱的
I was a mere child.
当时我还是个小朋友
Those are my two buddies, Ted and Emmett.
这两位是我的好朋友泰德和艾美特
Give me those Divas of disco any day. Gloria Gaynor.
迪斯科女王的金曲百听不厌 格洛丽亚·基诺
Donna Summer. And miss Alisha Bridges.
唐娜·萨莫 还有艾丽西亚·布里奇斯
I love the night life.
我爱夜生活
I like to boogie, on the disco floor.
站在迪吧舞池中 我要劲舞狂歌♥
O-oh...My god.
我的...天呐
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
你见过比他更美的东西吗
Venice, at sunset.
只有日落时的威尼斯了
Fine, you go down the Grand Canal,
好吧 那你去威尼斯的大运河游玩
I'll go down on him.
我去玩他的屌♥
Emmett can be a little campy.
艾美特是有点娘
Okay, a lot campy. but you got to admit,
好吧 非常娘 但你得承认
these days it takes real guts to be a queen
在这个满是平民的世界里
The problem with perfection
完美主义者的问题在于
is its inability to recognize
他们无法接受
anything less perfect than itself.
任何不如他们完美的东西
In other words, you hit on him
说通俗点 你要是跟他搭讪
and he turned you down.
他肯定拒绝你
Yeah.
是
Ted's this really smart guy and he's got a really big heart.
泰德很聪明 心肠也好
Only, nobody here is interested in the size of that organ.
只是这里的人对心肠好不好不感兴趣
Why am I wasting my time
为什么我要浪费时间
staring at a bunch of over-pumped princesses
盯着一群上气不接下气
with IQs smaller than their waist...
智商比腰围还要小的小公主们呢
Jesus, look at him.
天啊 你看他
Like I said, it's all about sex.
就像我说的 一切为了性福
Except when you're having it,
只是 得到了性福后
and then it's all about, "Will he stay?" "will he go?"
你就会想着"他是会离开还是留下"
"How am I doing?" "what am I doing?"
"我做得怎样" "我在做什么"
Unless, of course, you're... Brian Kinney.
当然 除非你是布莱恩·肯尼
And then it's, "Who gives a fuck what you think?
那就会变成"谁他妈管你怎么想
You're lucky to have me."
能拥有我算你走大运了"
I'll get Brian.
我去找找布莱恩
Hey, Todd, how's it going? fine.
陶德 还好吗 挺好
We need to go.
我们该走了
We want to eat.
我们想去吃点东西
I'm just going to give him my number.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给他
What'd you do, write it on your dick?
你怎么给 写在鸡♥巴♥上吗
How long is this going to take?
得多久
10 minutes, tops.
10分钟 最多
Bruno.
布鲁诺
Lo-ove your outfit.
你这身行头真不错
Not everyone can wear tangerine.
不是谁都能穿橘黄色的
How long are we going to wait?
我们得等多久
I've got to work in the morning.
明早我还得上班呢
Who doesn't? he said he'd be right out.
谁不是呢 他说马上就出来
Yeah, we've all heard that before.
是啊 这话他讲很多遍了
This is some great system he's got.
他还真爽
He gets to party all night and you drive him home.
整晚狂欢 总有你送他回家
It's no big deal, okay?
这又没什么大不了的
Don't look now but, uh,
先别看
Somebody's watching.
有人在盯着你哦
Oh, him. he has been cruising me all night.
是他 他已经盯我一晚上了
Hmm, playing hard to get.
你这是欲擒故纵哦
I love that in a man.
我喜欢男人这样
Not playing, just not interested.
不是那回事 只是没兴趣
Check out that bubble butt.
看他那翘臀
And that basket.
前面激凸的
Enough in there for the big, bad wolf.
足以让你爽到爆了吧
Would you quit staring?
你能别盯着看了吗
There's more to a guy than his cock size.
看男人又不是只看鸡♥巴♥大小的
Look at that!
瞧瞧那个
Or his perfectly shaped ass.
也不看臀形完美与否
Which is why you read all those comic books
怪不得你爱看
With those super- heroes in their little tights...
那些穿紧身衣的漫画英雄
For the plot.
就为了看情节
I told you, I am not interested.
我跟你说了 我没有兴趣
Maybe just for once you should be.
或许你这次应该感兴趣才对
Show a certain someone he's not the only one who can score.
让某人知道 不是只有他能钓到男人
Excuse me.
打扰下
Could you tell me, like,
你能告诉我
Where's a good place to go?
有什么好地方去吗
Depends what you're looking for.
要看你想玩什么了
You want twinkies, go to boytoy.
要是你想找正太 就去「男孩玩乐屋」
You want leather, go to the meathook.
你想要玩皮革 那就去「肉钩」
If you want snotty, conceited assholes
如果你想找傲慢的自大狂
who think they're better than everybody else,
以为自己比别人强
try Pistol.
就去「手♥枪♥」
It's kind of late to be out, though, isn't it?
对你来讲这时出来是不是有点晚了
Especially on a school night.
尤其是明天还要上学
Why don't you come home with me, hmm?
不如跟我回家吧
No thanks. huh!
不了 谢谢
Go on home to your mommy.
回去找妈妈吧
Go on.
走吧
That was quick.
这次挺快啊
Well, when you've had as much practice as he's had...
他已经可以"收射自如"了
I got bored.
我无聊了
I know. Getting your dick sucked can be so tedious.
是啊 被人舔屌♥是多"无聊"的一件事
Well, he looked pretty hot to me.
我觉得他挺惹火的
Anybody would look hot to you.
谁在你眼里都很惹火
And that's when it happened.
这就是故事的开端
When he came along.
就在他走过来的那一刻
How's it going?
你好吗
Had a busy night?
晚上玩什么了
Just, uh, check- ing out the bars, you know?
逛逛夜店而已
Boytoy, meathook.
男孩玩乐屋 肉钩夜店
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表