剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
and I'll stop.
我就停
Stop!
停
I'm sor... I didn't... I didn't come here for this.
抱歉 我真不是为这个而来的
I know.
我知道
You're just an observer.
你只是个看客
That's right, and I think I've seen enough.
是的 我想我已经看够了
So... if you'll just excuse me.
所以 对不起 失陪了
You know what I remember about you most?
知道你哪一点让我印象最深刻吗
Every day in the school cafeteria,
每天在学校餐厅
you'd have the same thing for lunch.
你总是吃一样的午餐
So reliable.
始终如一
I used to marvel how the menu never changed.
我以前一直很好奇 你怎么从不换口味
I guess neither have you.
我想你也是个永远不变的人吧
Thank you for the...
谢谢你招待我的...
drink.
酒
No, I had no idea.
不 我真不知道
He was going to give the baby hot milk.
他差点拿烫牛奶直接喂宝宝了
He didn't test it on his arm. I didn't know.
他没先放在手臂上试试温度 我不知道
Thank God I walked in when I did.
谢天谢地我及时来了
Gus could've been scalded.
不然盖斯肯定被烫到
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的跑来这里干什么
I came back from Miami early
我提前从迈阿密回来了
and there's a message on my voice mail from Lindsay
收到了琳赛的语♥音♥信息
saying that she left Gus here with you.
她说他把盖斯交给你了
So I came by to check on him,
所以我过来看看他
and it's a good goddamn thing I did.
看来我还真♥他♥妈♥来对了
Pawning him off on anyone
把孩子随便扔给别人
so you can go to a fucking Leather Ball?
好去那个皮革舞会鬼混
Hey, Justin's not "anyone". I love Gus.
嘿 贾斯汀可不是随便什么人 我爱盖斯
Baby, I know you do, honey.
亲爱的 我知道你爱盖斯
This isn't about you.
问题不在于你
You take him.
你抱着他
This is about you
问题在于你
And what an irrespon- sible shit you are.
你个不负责任的混账东西
Listen, I went out for a couple of hours.
听着 我就出去了几个小时
You shouldn't have been out at all.
你根本就不应该出去
because, you see, the thing about parenthood is,
因为一旦为人父母
you don't get anonymous-sex breaks twice a day.
你没有时间跑出去和野男人上♥床♥
Now give me your car keys.
现在 给我你的车钥匙
Uh, excuse me? I said give me your car keys
什么 把你的车钥匙给我
So I can go get the baby seat out of the back of your jeep.
我要把婴儿座椅从你的吉普里搬出来
I'm taking Gus home.
我要带盖斯回家
No, you're not.
不 你休想
This is his home.
这儿就是他家
At least for this weekend.
至少在本周末是的
Sorry, your privileges have been revoked.
抱歉 你的特权被取消了
Don't fucking tell me what my privileges are.
别他妈跟我说什么狗屁特权
I'm his father.
我是他父亲
Who are you?
你是谁
I may be no one,
我或许没有合适的身份
but at least I love him enough
但我至少够爱他
to know that his needs come before mine.
明白他的需求比我的要重要
which is more than can be said for you.
这一点 你可做得不怎么好
Yeah, go, go, go, go, go, go!
好样的 冲 冲 冲
Hank!
汉克
Yes!
太棒了
Daddy, look at me. Look at me.
爸爸 看我 看我
Careful, honey.
小心 宝贝
Yes!
太棒了
Hank scored the winning goal in the champion- ship last year.
汉克在去年的冠军赛上打进了制胜一球
Of course he did.
他真棒
How come you're sitting on the sidelines?
你怎么一个人坐在边上
I told you, I can't skate.
我说了我不会滑冰
Well, I'll help you.
我来教你
If God wanted me to be on ice
如果上帝真要我在冰上
he'd have made me a vodka martini.
他就把我做成伏特加马丁尼酒了
which I could use right about now.
我现在倒是急需喝一杯那种酒
What is this, "fags on ice"?
这算什么 「冰上基佬」吗
That's the Olympic figure-skating team.
这是奥♥运♥会花样滑冰的队名
Okay.
好吧
Ah, that's me.
我的电♥话♥响了
Hank, will you help me with Michael, please?
汉克 帮我扶着迈克
Dr. Cameron.
我是卡麦伦医生
Yes.
是的
Oh, you're kidding!
你开什么玩笑
Yeah, I could be there in about half an hour.
好的 我半个小时就能赶过去
Okay.
好的
One of the Penguins threw his back out during practice.
企鹅冰球队的一个队员在训练中把后背摔伤了
I'm sorry, champ, I've got to go.
抱歉 小冠军 我要先走了
I won't be very long.
不需要很长时间
No biggie.
没关系
Well, it's a biggie to me.
对我来说关系大了
You're leaving me alone with him?
你就这么把他扔给我一个人吗
Well, I'm not going to be very long.
我不会离开很久
We don't know each other very well.
我们互相一点都不了解
Well, you'll get to.
你现在有机会了
But...David, you don't understand.
但是 大卫 你不明白
I don't under- stand what, Michael?
我怎么不明白了啊 迈克
Well, he was looking forward to being with you.
他来这儿是为了和你在一起
I'm not going to be gone for very long.
我不会离开很久
Look.
听着
Here's the itinerary. You stick to that,
这个是行程 跟着这个走
you'll have a great time. Okay?
你们肯定会玩得很开心
I'll see you in a little while.
我们一会儿再见
Hi, honey. Hello, Deb.
嗨 亲爱的 黛比
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
How'd it go last night, "Daddy"?
昨晚过得怎么样 孩儿他爹
Would you mind not using that word in my presence?
能别在我面前提起那个词吗
Ooh, grouchy, huh?
脾气很臭嘛
That's what happens when you tend to a tot, see?
照顾小孩难免会这样
It's not a pretty job.
这活儿可不轻松
But I'm proud of you, Brian.
但我还是为你感到骄傲 布莱恩
Sacrificing the Leather Ball.
牺牲了去皮革舞会的机会
That's big.
那非常了不起
Altruism's his middle name.
他就是这么个无私的人
Oh, is that what the "a" stands for?
我以为他是个混♥蛋♥呢
I didn't think in a million years you'd give up an event like that.
我完全没想到你会放弃参加这种盛会的机会
So I tip my hat...
所以我准备脱帽...
or should I say, my wig?
还是说脱假发呢
to you, kid. Huh?
向你致敬
For taking care of your kid.
因为你一心照顾自己的孩子
Actually, I'm the one that...
实际上 我才是...
Give me up and I'll tie your balls so tight
你要是出♥卖♥♥♥我 我就把你的蛋蛋捆起来
they'll ache for a week.
让你疼上一个星期
This is punishment?
这算是惩罚吗
I helped.
我帮忙了
Did you, honey?
是吗 亲爱的
Good, baby.
很好啊
Well, all this talk about babies, Has given me a craving
一直在谈论孩子 说得我想吃...
for the baby- back ribs.
鲜嫩烤肋排了
Got 'em.
记下了
I'll have, uh, The tuna fish...on white bread.
我要... 面包夹金枪鱼
Double mayo.
双份蛋黄酱
Potato chips, and coleslaw.
薯片和凉拌菜丝
And vanilla pudding.
一个香草布丁
Christ, am I really that predictable?
天呐 我真这么平庸无奇吗
No, honey, just reliable.
不 你只是始终如一
Thanks ever so.
谢谢了
I-it's just not your style to be spontaneous,
你的风格不是那种随性...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表