剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
How'd you like that?
你喜欢这样吗
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
You know, you're not so bad-looking.
其实你长得也没那么难看
In fact...
事实上
you look better like this.
你昏迷的时候更好看一些
You should die more often.
你应该多死几回
Or live.
要不就活过来
So that I don't have to say yes.
那样我就不必同意拔掉维生系统了
Yes, I'll do it.
好吧 我答应你了
I'll give you what you want.
我会给你你想要的
What you need.
和你需要的
But don't think it's for you.
但别以为那是为了你
It's not.
才不是
It's for me.
是为我自己
Jesus!
老天爷
This is my house.
这是我家
You've got your own. go home! I can't.
你有自己的家 回去吧 我不能
What?
说什么
I can't. my mom knows.
我没法回去 我妈已经知道了
Well she can go to my P-flag group at the centre,
那她可以去我办的同性恋家属联谊会
every other tuesday.
每隔一周的周二
I'll get her a t-shirt and a button.
我给她拿件T恤和徽章
Mom, please!
妈 拜托
"Mom, please" what?
拜托个什么啊
I am proud to have a gay son.
我很骄傲我有个同性恋儿子
We know.
我们都知道啊
And brother. Thanks, sis.
还有弟弟 谢谢 姐姐
I've always said it isn't who you love,
我常说 你爱谁不重要
it's how you love.
重要的是如何去爱
Genitalia is simply god's way of accessorizing.
生殖器只是上帝给我们的饰品
This is not about you
现在的重点不是你
and the gay mother of the year award.
和给你颁发「年度最佳同志母亲奖」
This is about Brian's one- night stand.
现在的重点是布莱恩的一♥夜♥情♥
Not just one!
不只是一夜啊
Don't bet on it.
不可能
And who here even cares?
再说了 这里谁在乎这个啊
I do!
我啊
My dad threatened to disown me.
我爸威胁我要断绝关系
He called me a big queer.
他骂我是变♥态♥大基佬
He didn't hit you, did he?
他没打你吧
Oh, come on, uncle Vic.
够了 维克舅舅
You're not going to listen to this shit?
你不会打算听他胡扯吧
That's why I have to see Brian.
所以我必须得见布莱恩
He'll let me stay with him.
他会让我和他一起住的
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
Well then...
那...
I'll go to New York.
我就去纽约
I'll become a hustler
我去当男妓
and I'll sell my body to gross, old homos.
卖♥♥身给那些恶心的老基佬
I'll give you 20 bucks.
我给你20块玩一次
Save him the train fare.
至少给他省了路费了
I'm going to throw up. I've gotta vomit...
我要吐了 我得找地方吐
Upstairs bathroom. the one for guests and drama queens.
楼上有客人和戏精专用的洗手间
It's not a joke, you know.
这不是玩笑
Gay teens have a very high suicide rate.
同性恋青少年的自杀率很高
Unfortunately, not this one.
不幸的是 这个肯定不会自杀
I'm calling his mother.
我要打电♥话♥给他妈
It's not our business.
这不关我们的事
He may be telling the truth.
他说的可能是真的
And even if he isn't, she's got to be worried.
即使不是 他妈妈也会担心的
She's not worried.
她不会的
Now she knows.
现在她知道了
It's not drugs, it's not booze.
他没磕药 没酗酒
He didn't buy an automatic weapon
也没买♥♥自动步♥枪♥
to take down to the spanish club.
去把西班牙俱乐部给掀了
It's just cock.
他只是喜欢鸡♥巴♥
How did he find you?
他怎么找到你了
They all find her.
他们出事了都来找我妈
And now he won't leave.
他现在不走了
You got to do something.
你得做点什么
Like what?
比如什么
Like get him out of my house.
让他离开我家
He's upstairs.
他现在在楼上
All right. I'm going.
好吧 我这就去
This is not how I wanted to spend my evening.
我不想整晚都浪费在这事上
By the way...
顺便说下
Ted woke up.
泰德醒了
He's going to be okay.
他会没事的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Waiting for you.
等你来
Well, it's a relief, I'll say that.
终于松了口气
I like Ted.
我喜欢泰德
There's a real sweetheart in there somewhere.
他总是很贴心
Michael?
迈克
I've decided. what?
我决定了 决定什么
You and me. We're taking him home.
你和我 我们送他回家
Why you and me? why... why me at all?
为什么你和我 为什么是我
Well, he can hardly go with Brian.
他不可能跟布莱恩走
And if I go, it looks a little...
如果我去的话 看起来就象...
Fagin and Oliver Twist.
费金和奥利弗了
Leaving me, huh?
那就只有我了是吗
The harmless one. Thanks a lot!
最无害的一个 多谢了啊
I'm calling your mother. I'm taking you home.
我正要打电♥话♥给你妈妈 把你送回家
I'm not going.
我不回去
You get my tits in a knot, sunshine,
你要是敢惹怒我 小阳光
and you're going to be in deep shit.
你就会有大♥麻♥烦了
'scuse me.
借过
What are you studying in school?
你在学校学什么
It's called conversation.
问你话呢
Ready?
准备好了吗
I need to talk to Brian.
我得和布莱恩谈谈
I'll be there in a second.
我一会儿就过去
Do you have anything to say?
你有什么要说的吗
No.
没有
Well, I do.
那我有
You can fuck him at your place,
你可以在你家操他
you can fuck him in his gym class,
你可以在他上体育课时操他
you can fuck him at the zoo.
你可以在动物园操他
But you cannot fuck him in my mother's house.
但是你不能在我妈家里操他
In my room.
在我的房♥间里
We're waiting!
我们在等着呢
Okay, I'm going to go do this little job,
好吧 我要去处理这件小事
And then I'm going to go see Ted at the hospital.
然后去医院探望泰德
You do whatever the fuck you want.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么就干什么吧
Nobody knows if it's nature or nurture, being gay.
没人知道同性恋是先天的还是后天的
Now they're all saying you can tell by the length of the index finger,
他们说通过食指的长度就能看出来
although all of Michael's fingers are perfectly normal.
可迈克的手指都很正常
He should have three kids and a beer belly
他本应该有三个孩子 一个啤酒肚
and he's about as gay as you get!
可他却成了十足的同性恋
Ma, give it rest.
妈 别说了
Listen!
听
That's nice, huh?
多棒啊
Not like that old buzzer at our house, huh!
不像我们家那个破门铃
Oh, hi!
你好
I was admiring your chimes.
我正赞美你家的门铃呢
You have a real nice place here.
你家真好
Oh, thank you. uh, you must be...
谢谢 你应该是...
Rude little shit, isn't he?
真是个无礼的小混♥蛋♥ 是吧
I'm Debbie Novotny...
我是黛比·诺瓦特尼
And this is my gay son, Michael. ma!
这是我的同性恋儿子迈克 妈
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表