剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I have work to do.
我有工作要做
Since when has that ever stopped you?
你何时开始为工作放弃享乐
I thought you were studying for your S.A.T.s.
我以为你在准备高考呢
Dancing helps me concentrate.
跳舞有助于我集中注意力
Seriously.
真的
It releases certain endorphins
它有助于释放内啡肽
so that I can study...
那样我学习就能...
harder and for longer periods of time.
更专心 更持久
So Babylon is good for your health.
这么说来 巴比伦对你的健康有益
Yeah, that's a new one.
是啊 我头一次听说
I'll get it.
我去开门
I'll get it.
我自己来
Yeah?
谁
Hey, it's Kip.
我是凯普
Who? It's none of your business.
谁 不关你的事
Kip? And it is business,
凯普 而且确实是公事
believe it or not.
信不信由你
I guess I'll just have to find someone else to dance with.
我还是找别人一起跳舞好了
It shouldn't be a problem.
我也不愁找不到人
And then you can study...
然后你学习就能...
Hey.
嗨
You have any trouble finding it?
这儿难找吗
No, your directions were perfect.
不 你说得再清楚不过了
Good, you brought your work.
很好 你把文件都带来了
Man, this is awesome.
天呐 这房♥子太棒了
Would you like something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
Yeah, you got a beer? Yeah.
好 有啤酒吗 有
So, if you don't mind my asking,
不介意的话 我想问下
how much does a place like this cost?
这样的地方得花多少钱
More than you can afford on your current salary.
以你现在的薪水肯定付不起
Yeah, but not for long.
好吧 但我不会穷太久
I'm sure you're going to go far.
我相信你会有所成就
You mind if I take a look around?
介意我参观一下吗
Go ahead.
请随意
I'll be right with you.
我马上过来
So...
话说...
Why don't we, uh...
我们何不...
get...
准备
started?
开始
That's just what I had in mind.
我也是这么想的
We've been locked in this jury room for three days.
我们已经被关在这间陪审室整整3天
Three days trying to reach a verdict.
整整3天 试图做出裁决
Three days with no human contact.
整整3天 一直与外界隔绝
Three days breathing the air in here,
整整3天 呼吸这里的空气
thick with the smell of man-stench.
充斥着男人的体臭
Speaking of stench,
说到体臭
you ever heard such dialogue?
你听过那个桥段没
Shh, it's brilliant.
闭嘴 太精彩了
Well, there's only one way to break this deadlock.
现在 只有一个办法能打破僵局
This must be how they reached the verdict in the O.J. trial.
辛普森案的裁决肯定就是这样做出的
That's what I call a hung jury.
我称之为"大屌♥陪审团"
Bravo!
太棒了
That was a very interesting play.
那真是一场非常有趣的舞台剧
To me it challenges the very nature of our legal system and asks,
我认为这是对司法体系本质的深层质疑
"Is it in fact possible to receive a fair trial?"
"真有可能获得公正的裁决吗"
Oh, I'd say our judicial branch is in fine shape.
我认为我们的司法"鸡构" 构造完美
So, would you like me to sign your programmes?
需要我为你们签名吗
Uh, actually, uh, Mr. O'Tool?
实际上 巨炮先生
I can't believe I'm actually talking to Zack O'Tool.
不敢相信我在和巨炮扎克说话
We were wondering if you ever did personal appearances?
不知道你是否也接一些私下的演出
I'm cutting the ribbon at a new "Bed, Bondage and Beyond" on Saturday.
我周六会为一家新开的情趣床品店剪彩
Uh, no, we... we meant more...
不 我们...我们想要更...
personal... appearances.
私人化的...演出
You see, a... a... very good friend of ours
是这样 我们的一个好友
is having certain doubts about himself.
他有点怀疑自己
And since you are his very favourite favourite porn star,
鉴于你是他最最爱的色情片影星
we thought a visit from you might...
我们想着 如果你能亲自见一下他...
Tell him to come see my show.
叫他来看我的演出
Or wait till next month,
或者等到下个月
I'm making my Shakespearean debut as "Coriolanus".
我会首次扮演莎士比亚作品中的科利奥兰纳斯
W-well it might be too late by then.
那时可能就太晚了
He needs you now.
他现在就需要你
We'll pay, $1,000.
我们付你1000美元
Are you out of your fucking mind? No, but Emmett is.
你疯了吗 我没有 可是艾美特疯了
Mel.
茉儿
Mel.
茉儿
Sorry to wake you.
很抱歉吵醒你了
You left so angry.
你带着怒气离开的
What time is it?
现在几点了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Nowhere.
没去哪
Out.
出门了
Not to tell me where you're going, or even call?
你不告诉我去哪 甚至连电♥话♥也不打
What if something happened to Gus and I needed you?
万一盖斯出了什么事 我需要你怎么办
I told you I went for a cigarette.
我跟你说了我出去抽根烟
All night?
抽一晚上吗
Aren't I allowed any time to myself?
我不能有点属于自己的时间吗
Of course you are.
你当然可以有
I was just worried.
我只是很担心
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm going to go sleep in the guest room.
我去客房♥睡
Oh my God!
天呐
You're Zack O'Tool.
你是巨炮扎克
I'm looking for Emmett Honeycutt.
我找艾美特·哈尼卡特
Okay, that... that's impossible.
这...这是不可能的
And why is that?
为什么不可能呢
Because that's me.
因为那就是我
Well, I heard you're one of my biggest fans.
我听说你是我的铁杆粉丝之一
So I thought I'd stop by and see just... how big.
我想来看看你的"杆" 到底有多大
I-I know every inch of you.
我对你身体的每一「英寸」都了如指掌
I-I mean...
我是说...
I mean I... I... I know you inside and...
我是说 我对你知"根"
out. Uh... I mean...
知"底" 我想说...
Mind if I come in?
介意我进来吗
No. no.
不 不介意
Make, uh, m-m-make yourself comfortable.
你 你随意就好
You know how p-people always say how much smaller m-movie stars seem
人们常说 电影明星在现实世界里看上去
when you s-see them in real life?
会比在荧幕上要娇小很多
Well, you're... you're a-actually...
你...你真的完全...
not.
不是这样
In fact, um, you look just like you did in that, uh,
实际上 你看上去就像你在那个什么片里来着
scene in... in "Hung...Hung Like a Horse"
《大如马屌♥》里 差不多
where you rape the two stable boys?
你在里面强♥奸♥了两个马厩帮工
Yeah, one of my favourites.
没错 那是我最喜欢的作品之一
Oh, you know what one I-I really like
我超级喜欢的一个场景是
is that, uh, scene in "Eating Out",
《外出就餐》里的那个
when you rape the two busboys.
你在里面强♥奸♥了两个服务生
I'm horny.
我现在很饥渴
I need some release.
我需要发泄
Oh, my God.
天呐
That is exactly what you say in "Deep End, Part 2"
这跟你在《深洞狂♥插♥》第二部里的台词一模一样
when you rape the two pool boys.
你在里面强♥奸♥了两个泳池清洁工
I got the Golden Dildo for best actor in that one.
我凭借这部作品拿下了「金鸡♥巴♥奖」最佳男演员
Uh, I know.
我知道
And it was so deserved.
完全是实至名归
Emmett...
艾美特
How'd you like to make friends with my...buddy here.
你想和我的"小♥弟♥弟♥" 做朋友吗
Me?
我
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表