剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I just keep thinking it's my It's not.
我一直觉得这是我的错 这不是
That I was... You didn't.
是因为我... 你没有
You don't even know what I was going to say.
你根本不知道我要说什么
Yeah, I do.
我知道的
'cause I asked myself all the same things.
因为我也曾这样问过自己
So you don't think it was because I...
你觉得有没有可能是我把他给...
Smothered him?
闷坏了吗
You smother a pork chop,
焖猪排那才叫焖
Not a son.
儿子可没法"焖"
People are what they are.
个性天注定
So, did he tell you to fuck off?
他有没有叫你滚远点
Wasn't even the worst of it.
还有更糟的呢
He told his therapist that he likes...
他跟心理医生说他喜欢...
Dick.
鸡♥巴♥
There, you see?
瞧吧
You already have something in common.
你们这不就有共同爱好了嘛
I'm sure you were thinking you'd probably
你之前一定以为不可能跟他
never have anything to share again.
再有什么共同语言了吧
Listen,
听我说
they talk big and they act tough,
孩子们喜欢说大话装坚强
but the truth is, the thing he's the most afraid of,
但事实上 他最害怕的事情
even more than his dad finding out
不是被他爸发现
and beating the shit out of him,
然后把他揍个半死
is that you'll stop loving him.
而是你不再爱他了
I could never do that.
我不可能不爱他
Then you be sure he knows he hasn't lost you.
那就让他知道他没有失去你
Cross your hands over your chest.
双手交叉放在胸前
Good. bring your knees up.
很好 弯起膝盖
Good.
很好
Okay.
好
First time to a chiropractor?
第一次来看指压师吗
Yeah, but if I knew it was going to be like this
是啊 早知是这样
I'd have come sooner.
我早就来了
Good! Legs down.
很好 把腿放下吧
Little stretch.
伸展一下
Am I hurting you?
我弄疼你了吗
Not at all.
没有
Okay!
好了
Roll over.
翻身
How's that feel? Oh, yeah! oh!
感觉如何 太爽了
Well, I think you're suffering from a pre-exist condition.
我觉得你的脊椎本来就有点问题
that was just aggravated by that fall.
摔了一跤 就恶化发作了
You give it a little time and some rest and...
你需要休息一段时间
let the swelling go down.
让它消肿
Right.
好的
You... you might want to put some ice on it.
你 最好用冰敷一下
Good idea.
好主意
Okay, you can get up.
好了 你可以起来了
If it's okay with you,
如果你不介意的话
I'd like to just lie here for a couple minutes?
我想在这儿躺一会儿
Is something wrong? Something I should look at or--
有什么问题吗 要我看下吗
No! no, um, I feel great.
没有 我感觉很好
Too great.
好得过头了
Don't be embarrassed.
不用不好意思
Happens all the time.
这种情况经常发生
Even to football players.
连橄榄球队员都这样
Seven and three-quarter inches.
19.68厘米
Oh, come on, guys! Let's get it up for him!
来吧 掌声响一点 为他加油
Come on!
来吧
There's Thomas.
这是汤玛斯
He's 17. He's going into Harvard this fall.
17岁 今年秋天要进哈佛大学了
And there's Trish; she's 12.
这是崔西 她才12岁
She loves soccer.
喜欢足球
This has got to be a first!
这绝对是史无前例
Family photos in Babylon?
在巴比伦看全家福
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Five and an eighth.
14厘米
Now-- now, contestants are reminded
所有参赛者注意了
That they must be at least six inches.
我们的最低要求是15厘米
Uh, that is the rule of thumb,
这是基准
and quite frankly, I've seen bigger thumbs.
说实话 有人的拇指都比你的鸡♥巴♥长
I married young, before I knew.
我太年轻就结婚了 还没搞清性取向
Went into the family business.
随后我继承了家业
by the time I realized what I was,
等我意识到自己是同性恋时
it was too late to change things.
已经太晚了 一切都无法改变了
I love my wife, and my kids.
我爱我的妻子和儿女
Why should I destroy all that?
我为什么要毁掉幸福的家庭呢
So you take care of business while you're away taking care of business
所以你假借忙工作的借口 在外面寻欢
Exactly.
完全正确
Smart man, Marvin.
真是个聪明人啊 马文
You're a smart man too.
你也是啊
The question is, how smart?
关键在于 你真的足够聪明吗
Ten and five-sixteenths!
26.2厘米
We have a winner!
冠军出炉
So is there anyone here you'd like to meet?
发现心仪的猎物了吗
I happen to know the winner.
我碰巧认识那个冠军
No, not my type.
不 他不是我的菜
However, there is somebody I'm interested in.
不过我倒是对某人很感兴趣
Yeah? Who?
是吗 谁啊
That's sexual harassment.
那简直就是性骚扰
Yeah, remind me to press charges.
是啊 别忘了提醒我起诉他
What does he look like?
他长什么样
Like the kind of guy, if he wagged his dick in front of you,
是那种就算在你面前甩他的鸡♥巴♥
you wouldn't look twice.
你都不会多看一眼
But if he dangled his account in front of you,
但如果秀出他的银行账户
you might consider it.
你就会心动了
You're kidding. You wouldn't actually do--
开玩笑吧 你不会真的...
Would you?
不会吧
Well, considering some of the other things I've done.
我又不是没做过荒唐的事
Yeah, but that was for fun!
是 但那都是好玩
You've never done anything like this.
你从没做过这种事
You're so beautifully naive, Mikey.
你真是纯得可爱 小迈
It's business.
生意场上就这样
You fuck, or you get fucked.
操 或者被♥操♥
Yeah, only, which end are you on?
是 但关键是你怎么选
Justin?
贾斯汀
Honey, please!
亲爱的 求你了
I thought you might like to come with me.
我以为你会跟我一起去的
Where? To see another shrink?
上哪儿 去看另一个心理医生吗
It's a surprise.
我想给你个惊喜
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
You stop right there!
你给我站住
Stop running from me, because I'm not running from you!
别再回避我了 我可没有回避你
I'm still your mother, and you're still my son,
我仍是你的母亲 你仍是我的儿子
And I still love you.
我依然爱你
What's this?
这是什么
A get-well basket.
康复礼盒
Ben-gay, aspirin, hot water bottle.
止痛剂 感冒药 热水瓶
Everything you need for a pulled muscle.
治疗肌肉拉伤的药都在这里了
That's really nice of you, Tracy.
你太贴心了 特蕾西
At "Big Q",
在大同超♥市♥
we guarantee full money back if you're not completely satisfied.
不满意的话 包♥退♥包♥换♥
I hope you won't be needing all that.
但愿你不用动用所有这些药
Oh, hi!
你好
Hi. How's your neck?
你好 脖子怎么样了
It's still a little sore,
还有点酸痛
But, uh, much better. I think you did the trick.
但已经好多了 你的治疗很管用
Good to hear. uh, Tracy,
那就好 特蕾西
This is Dr. Cameron, the chiropractor you sent me to.
这是卡麦伦医生 你介绍给我的指压师
Thanks for the referral, Tracy.
谢谢你的介绍 特蕾西
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表