剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, at least you know he's yours.
至少证明他是你这个基佬的种
The good news is he's all right.
好在他已经好了
Yeah, only I had to go to the hospital myself
是啊 只是我得一个人跑去医院
because someone left their cell phone off.
因为某人手♥机♥一直关机
I had to deal with my own crisis.
我自己也有麻烦事啊
David's throwing a dinner party,
大卫要办个晚宴派对
us and two other couples. One of them is straight.
我们和另外两对情侣 其中一对是直的
He eats with straight people? Yeeks.
他和异性恋一起吃饭 恶心
You never know where their hands have been.
你永远不知道他们的手都摸过哪里
So w-what's the problem?
问题在哪儿来着
The problem is what'll I talk about?
问题在于到时候我要聊什么啊
What do we talk about?
就聊我们平常聊的啊
What we've done,
我们干了什么
who we've done, who we want to do.
干了谁 想要干谁
These people aren't like us.
那些人和我们不一样
They're professors and doctors and things.
他们都是教授啊 医生啊什么的
We're things.
我们也不赖啊
Ad execs, accountants.
广♥告♥总监 会计
Couturiers to disco trash.
迪斯科女装的设计师
The thing is, after two minutes
问题是 两分钟后
it'll be painfully obvious that I don't fit in,
肯定就悲剧地显出我和他们格格不入
and David'll dump me on the spot.
大卫会当场甩了我
Then we better get busy.
那我们得认真研究一下了
Right, professor Higgins?
对吧 希金斯教授
Right, Pickering.
没错 皮克林
We'll turn you from a simple flower girl into a lady!
我们要把你从懵懂的女孩变成成熟的女人
Speaking of ladies, get to work!
说到女人 赶紧练
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥跑来这里干什么
Turning you from a candy-ass into a stud.
让你从小白脸变成性感猛♥男♥
Now let's see you spread 'em.
现在练起来吧
Now! Right.
马上 知道了
What's with G.I. Jane?
"魔鬼女大兵"是怎么了
If he's not careful, he might actually break a sweat.
要是他稍不小心 可能真的会流汗
Or a nail.
或者手指甲会断
He's down, for a while anyway.
他至少暂时睡下了
That's good.
太好了
Hon, what are you thinking about?
亲爱的 在想什么呢
Hebrew school.
送他上犹太人学校
He's still a little young, don't you think?
他还太小了点 你不觉得吗
No, when I was a kid in Hebrew school,
不 我小时候在犹太人学校上学的时候
Rabbi Protesh used to say to us,
普罗迪西拉比总是告诉我们说
"If you ever forget you're a jew,
"要是有一天你忘了自己是个犹太人
a non-jew will remind you."
非犹太人会来提醒你的"
I always wondered what he meant,
我一直不明白他是什么意思
until Emily Meredith called me
直到有一天艾米丽·梅瑞狄斯
a "Jap" on the playground.
在操场上叫我"犹太美国小公主"
Oh, that little bitch.
太贱了吧
Well, then I knew what he meant.
那一刻我明白了那句话的意思
I'd forgotten I was different,
要不是她"体贴的"提醒
until I was so thoughtfully reminded.
我都忘了我和别人不一样
The same thing happened at the hospital last night.
在医院的那天晚上也是
Well, they had no right!
他们没权利那么做
Yeah, they did.
不 他们有
They had every right.
他们完全有权那么做
But we have a right, too.
但我们也有权利
To protect ourselves.
保护自己的权利
How?
怎么做
We need to talk to Brian.
我们要和布莱恩谈谈
Miss manners says,
礼仪上说了
"Always be sure to compliment the hostess."
"夸赞女主人准没错"
I am the hostess.
我就是女主人
And you look lovely.
你看上去也很可爱
Okay.
好吧
All right, now. Uh, which fork's for salad?
哪只叉子是吃沙拉用的
Go from the outside in.
从外面的开始用起
I thought you were studying for your calculus exam.
我以为你在准备你的微积分考试呢
I'm taking a break.
我中途休息会儿
Well, get back to work.
继续复习去
Now, where's the bread plate?
面包盘是哪个
On your left.
在你左手边
Water glass?
水杯呢
On your right.
右手边
Well, as long as I only have salad, bread and water,
那我只吃沙拉和面包 喝白水
I-I'm all set.
就没问题了
All right, now topics of conversation,
现在说说到时候交谈的话题
stay clear of religion
别谈宗教问题
because you never know where everybody stands.
你不知道别人的立场是什么
Avoid politics like the plague,
谈论政♥治♥问题也是禁忌
and, uh, you should probably steer clear of the economy as well.
最好也别谈经济问题
Well, so far he should have no trouble,
这么说目前为止都没什么问题啊
Mikey's never talked about religion, politics
因为小迈这辈子都没谈过宗教 政♥治♥
or the market in his life.
或者经济
Well what do I talk about?
那我还能谈什么
Movies are always a safe bet if you want to appear current
如果你想显得紧跟潮流 聊电影总是比较安全的
without sounding controversial.
同时又不会太具争议性
I saw "x-men" six times.
我看过6遍《X战警》
Yeah, uh, somehow I suspect that
好吧 不过我觉得这部电影
won't "wow" the art house crowed.
不会让那帮高端人士感到惊艳
Look, you're making too big a deal out of this.
听着 你把这事看得太重了
You show up, you talk, you eat.
你准时出席 闲话家常 享用美食 就可以了
But these are David's best friends.
但那些人可是大卫最好的朋友
You know, I want to make a good impression.
我想给他们留个好印象
And you will, you just have to remember a few simple rules.
你会的 你只需记住几条简单的规则就行
Utensils outside in.
餐具从外向里使用
Don't talk about anything that matters.
别说一些太重大的话题
Don't talk with your mouth full.
吃东西的时候不要说话
Oh, what if I burp?
那我要打嗝怎么办
Just cover your mouth with your napkin
那就用纸巾捂住嘴
and say "excuse me" to no one in particular.
然后泛泛地说句"抱歉"就行了
Just be yourself, you won't have anything to worry about.
做真实的自己 就不用担心了
I just know somehow, some way, I am going to fuck up.
我有预感 我肯定会以某种方式把这事搞砸
Well see, that's what he means.
他就是这意思
Be yourself.
"做真实的自己"
That looks good.
看上去不错
Let me talk to him. You know how you set him off.
让我和他谈 你总能把他惹火
Oh, I promise I won't say a word. I won't say anything.
我保证我一句话都不说 绝对保持沉默
He seems fine to me.
我觉得他已经康复了
Aren't you, sonny boy?
是不是啊 小家伙
Thank god, after last night.
感谢上帝 昨晚那么折腾
Yesterday, life and death, today, tea and cookies.
昨天生死攸关 今天精神百倍
They're good.
好好吃
It's a mix.
是混合调制的
But it makes you realize how important it is to be prepared.
不过这事倒是提醒我们有所准备很重要
For what?
准备什么
For like what happened with that nurse.
比如昨晚那个护士不让她进去
God, she was a real bitch.
天呐 她真是个大贱♥人♥
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
Justin, would you like some ice cream?
贾斯汀 想吃冰淇淋吗
No, I'm okay.
不 不用
What are you getting at?
你到底想说什么
Well, it's something we talked about before gus was born,
其实是一些盖斯出生之前我们就说好的事
only we never got around to doing it.
只是我们一直没时间去落实
Melanie would like to petition for second-parent adoption.
茉蕾妮想向法♥院♥申请成为第二抚养人
What's that?
那是什么
Well, I'm not Gus' bio-logical parent like Lindsay, or Brian.
我不像琳赛和布莱恩是盖斯的亲生父母
So I need to file papers
所以我需要提起申请
to make me his legal guardian.
成为他的法定监护人
Only Melanie can't get the process going until...
只是茉蕾妮如果要申请的话 需要...
You sign papers agreeing to...
你签字同意...
gve up your parental rights.
放弃你作为父亲的权利
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表