剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
everybody talks about having sex.
大家都在谈论做♥爱♥
But I really did it.
但我真的做了
I had to piss during that whole pitch.
整个推介会议过程中 我一直都憋着尿
Didn't think I could hold it.
感觉都憋不住了
Your presentation was very impressive.
你刚才的表现很出色
Think so?
你这么认为吗
Yeah, it was very impressive.
是的 非常震撼
Well, I'm glad you liked it,
我很高兴你喜欢
Because that's what we're here for.
因为那就是我们的工作宗旨
To please the client.
取悦客户
So, like, what is he now?
那 他现在算什么呢
Your boyfriend?
你男友吗
We just met.
我们才刚认识
Well... do you love him?
那 你爱他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, I love him.
是呀 我爱他
Does he love you?
那他爱你吗
He said he did. When?
他说他爱 什么时候啊
Well, when he was about to shoot.
就在他快射的时候
He was moving really fast, and he let out this groan
他抽动得很快 发出了迷人的呻♥吟♥
like nothing I'd ever heard before.
我从未听过那样的声音
And that's when he said it,
他就在那时说爱我了
right when he came.
就在他高♥潮♥时
He said, "I love you."
他说 "我爱你"
Then he leaned in and kissed me.
然后他凑过来吻了我
Well, I guess we better be getting back.
我想我们该回去了吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
It's been a pleasure.
和你合作很愉快
It can be even more of one.
其实可以更愉快
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know, I've never wrong.
我从来没看走眼过
Huh?
什么
Oh nothing, buddy.
没什么 帅哥
I-I don't kiss.
我 我不接吻
Yeah, right.
说得好听
Why don't you come with us to the movies?
你为什么不跟我们一起去看电影
I told you, I don't want to.
我说过了 我不想去
He doesn't want to.
他不想去
Come on. We can go to the mall afterwards.
去吧 看完电影可以一起逛商场
I'll buy you those jeans.
我可以给你买♥♥牛仔裤
I don't feel like it.
我没那个心情
He doesn't feel like it.
他没那个心情
Would you get the fuck away?
你♥他♥妈♥的能给我滚远点吗
He said "Fuck"!
他说了"他妈的"
I'll say a lot worse if you don't leave me alone.
如果你继续烦我 我会骂出更难听的词
Molly, leave him alone.
莫莉 别再烦他了
And your father and I have asked you
你父亲和我明确跟你说过
to please not use those words in front of your sister.
不要在你妹妹面前说脏话
She's not my sister.
她不是我妹妹
She's a bacterial infection
她简直是细菌感染
for which I hope one day they find a cure.
希望将来有一天 科学家们能找到解药
Tell you what...
不如这样吧
You can drive. I don't want to drive.
你来开车 我不想开车
He doesn't want to drive.
他不想开车
Are you just going to sit here all day?
你打算在家里坐上一整天吗
Are you?
是吗
Hmmm.
是的
He doesn't...
他不想...
Well, I expect you to be here when we get back.
希望我们回来时 你在家里 别又偷跑出去
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Come on, Molly.
走吧 莫莉
And now, back to our feature film presentation,
接下来播放电影
Dirty Dancing, starring Patrick Swayze.
《辣身舞》 帕特里克·斯威兹主演
Mr. Novotny?
诺瓦特尼先生
Mike. Mike.
叫我迈克 迈克
I was wondering if...
我在想 你能不能...
Well, you know those boxes you wanted me to move.
你之前让我把那些箱子挪走
I mean, I don't want to seem like I'm shirking or anything,
我不想让你觉得我在偷懒
but they're kind of heavy.
但它们真的挺重的
Do you think one of the guys could maybe give me a hand?
能不能让哪位男士帮我一把
Yeah, no problem. I can get somebody to help you.
好的 没问题 我叫人帮你
Oh, that'd be great. okay.
那太好了
I'll be over on aisle 14.
我就在14号♥货道
Okay. okay.
行啊 好的
Yes, your majesty.
是 女王陛下
Somebody should tell her princess Di is dead,
有人应该告诉她 戴安娜王妃已经死了
and they're not looking for a replacement.
也没打算找接♥班♥人
The boxes are heavy.
那些箱子确实很重
And there's nothing wrong with asking for help.
请人帮忙也没什么不对
I... I think she's kind of sweet actually.
我 我觉得她人挺不错的
You think she's sweet?
你觉得她挺不错的
Well, I don't really know her, but, yeah.
我不太了解她 不过的确是啊
What about cute?
那她漂亮吗
Yeah, she's cute.
是呀 她挺漂亮的
Well, she thinks you're cute too.
她也觉得你挺帅呢
She... does?
她真这么想吗
She likes you a lot.
她很喜欢你
But she didn't know if you liked her,
但她不知道你是不是喜欢她
So I said I'd find out.
所以我说我来探查下
So you don't really think she's stuck-up.
其实你不觉得她傲慢无礼吧
Oh, she's a doll.
她是个小可爱
You know, I never heard you say you liked a girl before.
我以前从没听你说过你喜欢哪个女孩
Well, I...
我...
In fact...
实际上
I've never heard you say anything about girls.
我从没听你说过任何关于女孩的事
You... like girls, don't you?
你喜欢女人 对吧
Sure.
当然
So? Then you'll come with us After work tonight.
然后呢 今晚下班后 你跟我们一起
We're taking her out for a drink.
我们带她出去喝一杯
I don't think I can. I...
我觉得我不行 我...
No excuses. Shoeless Joe's. 7:30.
不要找借口 「赤脚乔」酒吧 7点半见
And... do something about your hair.
还有 打理一下你的头发
It was a trap.
我被下套了
See that number in the red shorts?
看见穿红色短裤的那个人了吗
I could work out for 100 years and never look like that.
我就算练上一百年 也练不成他那样
Pretending she didn't like her,
她装作不喜欢她
Just to see what I'd say.
就为了套出我对她的看法
Shawn Peters. I went home with him the other night,
那是肖恩·皮特斯 我有天晚上跟他回家了
thinking he was this brutal top.
我当时以为他是个强攻
And? And I fell for it!
然后呢 然后我居然中了圈套
Turns out he's a big nelly bottom.
结果他是个超娘的受
I could have told you that.
我一看就看出来了
It's so discouraging.
太泄气了
Are there no real men left?
难道就没有真正的男人了吗
And now they're expecting me to meet them.
现在他们想让我去赴约
In steroid city?
在健身房♥吗
No, in this straight bar.
不 在直人酒吧
Is there anyone here listening?
这里有人在听我说话吗
There's this new girl at work who's interested in you.
你上班的地方有个新来的女孩对你有兴趣
Fat Marley tricked you into meeting her and some of the others
肥姐玛莉给你下套了 让你跟同事们
for a drink after work, and now you have to go
下班后去喝一杯 现在你不得不去
or they might suspect.
要不他们就会起疑心
Check out Mr. Pec-deck.
看那个练胸肌的家伙
So what...if they do?
就算他们起疑又怎样
They could fire him.
他们会开除他
Or I could end up an assistant manager for the rest of my life.
也许我下半辈子就只能是副经理了
And the solution is to pretend you like pussy?
那么你要假装喜欢女人的屄♥♥吗
Ah, look, he's not like you, okay?
迈克跟你可不一样
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Meaning he's not an obviously gay man.
意思就是他并非一眼看上去就是同性恋
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表