剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, I love pot roast.
我喜欢红烧牛肉
That's brisket!
那是胸肉 你搞混了
I believe in the Jewish faith the bris is a circumcision ceremony.
犹太人信奉的割礼是一种切包皮的仪式
That's correct.
没错
First I give the boy child a little wine,
首先我会给这小家伙一点红酒
then I say a prayer or two,
然后我会念一两段祈祷文
then I take my scalpel
接着我会拿起我的手术刀
and I remove his foreskin.
割除他的包皮
He said that's all I was to him. Just a fuck.
他说我们之间仅仅是一♥夜♥情♥
That's a shitty thing to say.
说这种话 真是个人♥渣♥
And that he doesn't want to see me any more.
而且他不想再见到我了
When my last boyfriend dumped me,
我上个男朋友甩了我之后
I didn't hang around feeling sorry for myself.
我可没有伤心欲绝 顾影自怜
I went out and got a new one.
我又找了个新男友
When did you have a boyfriend? third grade?
你什么时有的男朋友 三年级的时候吗
Last summer.
去年夏天
You never told me.
你从没跟我说过啊
I'm telling you now.
我这不是在跟你说嘛
You should have seen how jealous he got.
你真该看看他当时醋意大发的样子
You can do the same thing. Show that Brian.
你同样可以做同样的事 做给布莱恩看
Go back down there tonight.
今晚回到巴比伦
Pick up some hot, hunky guy.
钓一个身材惹火的帅哥
You're not exactly a troll, you know.
你又不是丑到没人要的怪物
Would you come with me?
你愿意跟我一起去吗
What if some lesbo tries to pick me up?
万一有拉拉想泡我怎么办
I wouldn't know what to do.
我都不知道怎么办才好
Although I like Melissa Etheridge a lot.
尽管我非常喜欢梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇
Think that means anything?
那意味着我也是拉拉吗
Maybe. jesus.
也许吧 天呐
What if he had a heart attack?
他不会是心脏病发作吧
I mean, I read someplace
我在什么地方看到过
That sometimes people have weak hearts, And they don't know...
有人的心脏很虚弱的 只是自己还不知道
He just fainted.
他只是晕过去了
Let me through. I-I'm a doctor.
让我过去 我是医生
What do you know about fainting?
你懂怎么治昏厥吗
You're a retired podiatrist.
你不过是个退休了的足科医生
What? You don't think anyone ever fainted in my office?
怎么 你以为没人在我的办公室晕倒过吧
From a corn? Ah, just stand back.
因为长了鸡眼晕倒吗 你给我退后
Give him some room.
给他留点空间
Anybody got any, uh, smelling salts?
有没有人有嗅盐
How about poppers?
催♥情♥药♥行吗
What about horseradish?
山葵行吗
We have some for the gefilte fish.
我们为做鱼丸备了些
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
What happened?
发生什么事了
You fainted.
你晕倒了
Estelle, get some ice. Put it on his forehead.
艾丝特尔 拿些冰块来 放在他的额头上
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
I don't mean to hurry things along, but...
我不是想催你们 但是
I'm doing twins at 3:00.
我3点还得为一对双胞胎主持仪式
No. I'll be fine. really.
不用 我真的没事
Kane ittadaro.
可以付钱了吧
Call me sometime, huh?
有时间打给我
Sure...
好的
Buddy.
老弟
How's the party?
派对开得怎么样
You better get your ass over here fast.
你最好赶快给我滚过来
Why? With all those bull dykes around,
为什么 有那么多猛女拉拉在
is there a shortage of bottoms?
现场缺做受的人了吗
Remember Lindsay and Melanie's invitation
记得琳赛和茉蕾妮的请柬上
the part that was in Hebrew?
用希伯来语写的那一部分吗
I just found out what that means.
我刚明白是什么意思了
In every Jewish boy's life,
在每个犹太男孩的生命中
there are three steps to becoming a man.
都需经历三个成为男人的步骤
First his bris.
首先是割礼
Then his bar mitzvah.
然后是成人仪式
And finally his marriage.
最后是婚姻
For 3,500 years,
3500年来
the circumcision ritual has been the fundamental sign
割礼仪式是以色列人
of the covenant between God and Israel.
与上帝订立盟约的基本象征
Melanie, will you please place your son on his mother's lap?
茉蕾妮 请将儿子交给他的母亲
Oh my god, he's really going to do it.
天呐 他真的要动手了
Okay, II can't... Where's Brian?
好吧 我受不了 布莱恩到底在哪
Looking after the only dick that matters, his own.
在顾着唯一重要的那根屌♥吧 他自己的屌♥
Excuse me, Rabbi.
不好意思 拉比
You two,
你们两个
in the kitchen...
给我到厨房♥来
Now!
立刻
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的这是在干什么
Barging in here, interrupting a religious ceremony.
贸然闯进来 打断神圣的宗教仪式
You should have asked my permission first.
你应该先征求我的同意
For what? To circumcise my son.
同意什么 给我儿子割包皮
We don't have to ask your permission. We're the parents.
我们才不需要征求你的同意 我们是他的父母
And I'm the biological father,
我是他的生身父亲
and that gives me more rights than you
自然比你更有权决定
I see someone's been studying his law.
看来某人研究了一下法律啊
Look, this is no time to be having this conversation,
听着 现在没空说这个
with a house full of guests...
外面都是客人
And since when did you start caring about your son?
你什么时候开始关心起你儿子了
Considering you haven't been to see him once since he was born.
他出生之后 你一次都没看过他
Well, I'm not exactly welcome.
那是因为没人欢迎我
Oh bullshit. you've been too busy fucking everything that moves!
放屁 是你自己忙着到处乱操
Can we please stop this?
别吵了行不行
Why does it matter to you if Gus is circumcised?
你为什么在意盖斯行割礼这件事
It matters that he's been in this world less than a week,
他才诞生不到一周
and already there are people who aon't accept him for the way he is,
就已经有人不肯接受他真实的样子了
who'd even mutilate him rather than let him be the way he is,
宁愿割下他一块肉 也不让他保持原本的样子
the way he was born.
他生来的样子
Well, I'm not going to let that happen.
我不会允许这种事情发生
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh, shall we proceed?
可以继续了吗
You really showed those dykes who's got the low hangers.
你总算让拉拉们见识到谁才是真正的爷们儿
And for once it was us.
我们首次占了上风
Deb, can we get some service?
黛比 能点菜了吗
Keep your pants on.
别急着出去寻欢
At least until you've had dinner.
至少要等吃了晚餐再去
I've always said there's only two reasons to be friend with lesbian.
我一直认为跟拉拉交朋友 只有两个理由
They'll never try to convince you
第一 她们永远不会试图说服你
that the only reson you're gay
你成为同性恋的唯一理由
is that you haven't met the right woman.
是你还没遇到命中注定的那个女人
And, they know how to change a flat.
第二 她们会换轮胎
It wasn't about them.
关键不在于她们
It's about my son.
而是我的儿子
If I don't look out for him, who will?
如果我不保护他 谁来保护他
If you're not careful,
如果你不当心点
you might turn out to be an all right dad in spite of yourself.
你可能真的会成为贴心老爸 尽管你并不想那样
To Brian.
敬布莱恩
To Brian.
敬布莱恩
Okay, boys. What'll it be?
好了 要吃什么
Nothing for me, thanks.
我不吃 谢谢
Em, honey,
小艾 亲爱的
you should try to eat some of your protein off a plate.
你该试试靠食物获取蛋白质 不能只从鸡♥巴♥里吸取
I read that for every 30 pounds you lose,
我看过一篇报道 说每减肥30磅
you gain an entire inch of cock.
鸡♥巴♥就能长长一寸
So if you just drop another 90 pounds,
那你再减90磅
you'll have a four-inch pecker.
就有个4寸长的小鸡♥巴♥了
What about the rest of you boys?
你们吃什么
Nothing for me. You know, I think I'll pass
不用了 我也不要
Right now, thanks. I'm fine.
我现在没胃口
Cheeseburger, french fries.
芝士汉堡 薯条
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表