剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Uh, yearning's when you want something really badly.
渴望的意思是 你极度想要某种东西
Like...
就像...
So bad it hurts.
达到心痛的程度
Exactly.
对极了
It needs to hurt to be worthy of the word.
达到心痛的程度 才配称为渴望
Otherwise, it's just wanting.
否则只是一种普通欲求
As represented in the "Gatsby"
就像《了不起的盖茨比》中
by the green light across the water.
湖对岸的绿色灯塔
You can see it but you can't touch it.
可望不可及
Mr. Hobbs!
霍布斯同学
Mr. Hobbs, are your parents really paying
霍布斯同学 你父母花钱
for you to have another testosterone outburst?
不是让你来惹事的
I wasn't doing anything.
我什么都没干
Exactly.
说得对
But you will be after school.
放学后我给你找点事干
I have football practice.
我要参加橄榄球训练
Not today.
今天不行
Today you'll be cleaning out the athletic room.
今天你要打扫体育室
The only thing we fight about in this room,
教室里唯一要争论的
Mr. Hobbs...
霍布斯同学
is interpretation.
是文学解读
Mrs. Schmidt, we're going to work.
施密特太太 我们去上班了
I-if you want you can call me on my cell phone, if...
如果有需要 你可以联♥系♥我
They said he took an overdose Of a...
医生说他是吸毒过量
a drug I've never heard of.
那种东西我听都没听过
Well, h-he wasn't a... a drug user.
他 他不是瘾 瘾君子
He must've met someone that night...
肯定是那晚他带回家的人
a-and took him home.
给他的东西
May I ask you something, Michael?
我能问你一个问题吗 迈克
Sure.
请问
If my son had been straight,
如果我儿子是异性恋
if he had taken a woman home,
带回家的是个女人
do you think she would have run off
你觉得她会仓皇逃走
and left him there to die?
丢下他等死吗
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
This sucks.
这太烂了
Yeah. they need you at practice.
是啊 橄榄球队等你参加训练呢
How do you know they do?
你怎么知道的
I thought you weren't into like, sports and shit.
我以为你对体育运动不感兴趣呢
Some.
有点兴趣
Yeah, well, you sure keep it a secret.
好吧 真看不出来啊
I'm supposed to get all of this shit cleaned up out of here.
我得把这些烂东西都清理出去
Wow, you're pretty strong.
你很强壮嘛
That's my other secret.
看不出来吧
I can't do this fucking copy.
我无法签这狗屁文件
Excuse me for barging in.
不好意思就这么闯进来
This won't take long.
不会花太久时间的
As you may or may not know,
不管你知道不知道
I'm Ted's lawyer.
我是泰德的律师
So?
所以呢
So you need to know Ted made a living will.
所以你必须知道泰德立了一份生前遗嘱
Uh, do you have one?
你有吗
No. well, you should.
没有 你也应该立一个
But I'm not your lawyer, I'm his.
不过我不是你的律师 我是他的律师
Anyway, he's made you responsible.
不管怎样 他让你来做决定
For what?
决定什么
For deciding should he ever be incompetent
决定当他失去行为能力
or unable to make a decision,
或无法做出决定的时候
Whether to be kept alive by extraordinary measures
他是应该借由特殊设备继续维持生命
Or be permitted to die.
还是直面死亡
Are you telling me that Ted wants me to decide
你这是在告诉我泰德想让我来决定
whether or not to pull the plug?
要不要拔掉生命维持系统的插头吗
I tried to talk him out of it.
我当时也劝他不要这么做
And how long have you known about this?
你知道这事多久了
It doesn't matter how long.
这无关紧要
Yeah, it does.
这当然重要了
I'm this secret you two have been sharing.
你们秘密策划的事情跟我直接相关
When were you planning on telling me?
你本来打算什么时候才告诉我
I was hoping I wouldn't have to.
我希望我永远不用告诉你
That the situation would never arise.
我希望这种情况永远不会出现
Well, it has! it's arisen now.
但眼下它却出现了
And now you know.
于是现在你知道了
Suzanne Shepley, big whore.
苏珊·谢普利 一个大骚屄♥♥
She'll blow you,
她会帮你口♥交♥
but she won't fuck if you're in this school.
但是在校园里 她却不会跟你干
Only if you go some-where else,
除非你跟她去别的地方
preferably Catholic.
最好是跟天主教有关
She seemed like a dyke to me.
我觉得她像是个拉拉
No, man, she's not a dyke. She's a whore.
不 兄弟 她才不是拉拉 她是个骚♥逼♥
There's a difference.
这二者是不同的
So you know Mary Frances Cottallutto?
你认识玛丽·弗朗西斯·科塔鲁多吗
So she comes over to interview me for the school paper,
她代表校报来我家采访我
about being this great athlete and shit.
说我是出色的运动员之类的鬼话
It's 4:00 O'clock and my mom didn't come till 6.
当时是4点钟 我妈要到6点才回来
So I tell her what a touch-down is like,
我向她演示什么叫触地得分
she grabs my dick.
她却抓住了我的鸡♥巴♥
No. oh yeah, she went for it.
不会吧 她居然主动出击了
Not only that,
不仅如此
She unzips my fly.
她还解开了我的拉链
She's got my dick,
她握着我的鸡♥巴♥
And she's got all these rings on.
她手上带着戒指
And they're cold, but her hand's warm.
冰凉冰凉的 但她的手很温暖
And she's rubbing
她不断地摩擦
and rubbing.
抚弄
And then she's got to go home.
然后她得回家了
You know, and I'm there.
而我已经被完全挑逗起来了
And I'm...
我很...
You're hard.
你硬了
Shit.
妈的
Shouldn't you be working?
你不是应该在劳动吗
I, uh, I am working, Mr. Horner.
我 我是在劳动 霍纳老师
Hey, guys Hey
好啊 伙计们 你好
How come I can't get my glutes to look like that?
我怎么就练不出那么好看的臀肌呢
Maybe you're not properly visualizing the muscle group.
或许你幻想的肌肉群不太对吧
Oh, I'm visualizing it all right.
我幻想得挺好的
On my face.
幻想他屁♥股♥坐我脸上
Why me?
为什么是我
Why not his mother?
为什么不是他妈妈
Why not you?
为什么不是你
Because I can't decide what to wear in the morning.
因为我每天早上甚至无法确定该穿什么
Who, in their right mind,
哪个脑筋正常的人
would give me power of life and death?
会把他的生死大权交到我手上呢
I couldn't do it, either.
我也做不到
I don't even like Ted.
我甚至都不喜欢泰德
Oh, come on, you do so.
拜托 你挺喜欢他的啊
Well, not enough to be responsible for his fucking life!
但还没到由我来掌控他生死大权的程度
Well, he must have wanted you for a reason.
他让你来做决定肯定是有原因的
Maybe he's secretly in love with you.
或许他暗恋你
I love you. I'm comatose. Kill me.
我爱你 我现在处于昏迷中 杀了我吧
It's not over yet, Brian. he could still wake up.
没到做决定的时候 布莱恩 他还是可能会醒的
Chris?
克里斯
No way!
不可能吧
Then don't believe me.
你尽管不信好了
But I thought you were in love with that Brian guy.
但是我以为你爱那个叫布莱恩的
Me and chris?
我和克里斯
That's not love, Daph.
那不是爱 达芙
That's just fucking.
那只是解决性需求
Oh, and I thought it was detention.
我还以为那叫留校惩罚呢
Justin?
贾斯汀
I gotta go.
我得走了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表