剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Tracy, from the store.
超♥市♥的那个特蕾西
The girl who has a crush on you.
对你有好感的那个女孩
She doesn't have a crush on me, she likes me.
不是好感 她是真的喜欢我
And I like her.
我也喜欢她
But not in the same way.
不过不是那种喜欢
I invited her to go with me to Bob's party.
我邀请她跟我一起参加鲍勃的派对
Really? As your date? No!
真的吗 作为你的女伴 不是
Well, yeah. But no!
好吧 是 也不是
Well, that's clear.
真是够"清楚"的
Have a great time.
玩得开心
Look, you know I can't ask you, as much as I'd like to.
你知道我不能带你去 虽然我很想这么做
I'm proud of you.
我以你为傲
Really?
真的吗
It's just... I'm supposed to bring "My lady".
只是 我应该带"我的女伴"过去
Does Tracy know why you're asking her?
特蕾西知道你为什么邀请她吗
I couldn't tell her that.
我没办法告诉她实情
Well, don't you think it's fair?
你不觉得这不公平吗
Considering she's going there thinking that she's your lady?
她还以为自己是作为你的女人去的
How would I know what she thinks?
我怎么知道她怎么想的
Besides, it's not a date date,
再说了 这又不是约会
it's a party for the boss.
这是给老板办的一个派对
It's business.
是商务场合
Fine, I will. I...
好吧 我会的 我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean...
我不是那个意思
What the hell else am I supposed to do?
不然我还能怎么办
Michael, I know how important this promotion is to you.
迈克 我知道这次升职对你有多重要
But what you're doing is not right.
但你这么做是不对的
It's not fair to Tracy, or to yourself.
这对特蕾西不公平 对你自己也不公平
Believe me, I know, I've lived it.
相信我 我很清楚 因为我经历过
The deceit, but always with a good reason.
总在欺骗 但每次似乎都有合理的理由
The only thing is, is that there's never a good reason.
问题在于 永远都没有真正合理的理由
There's only the hurt that you cause.
这么做只会带来伤害
That is why you have to tell the truth. Tell the truth.
所以你要告诉她实情 说出实情
Which you can afford to do.
你能承担得起这么做的后果
I can't.
但我不行
I don't have an office, and a diploma,
我没有自己的办公室 没有文凭
and "Nothing available till four weeks from Tuesday".
也没有超多的病人预约就诊
I don't even have my own bathroom.
我甚至连属于自己的洗手间都没有
But I do know that if I just tell the truth,
但是我知道 如果我说出实情
I probably never will.
我可能永远得不到那些了
I can't believe his mom actually brought you his stuff.
真不敢相信他妈真把他的东西都扔给你了
Yeah, she practically made a gift out of him.
是啊 她几乎是把他当成礼物送给我了
Gifts can be returned.
礼物是可以退回去的
I just want him out of my life, and out of my house.
我只希望他退出我的生活 退出我的房♥子
Have either one of you ever been to Atlanta?
你们有人去过亚特兰大吗
No. But I had a boyfriend from Georgia once.
没有 不过我以前有个男朋友是乔治亚州的
I, uh, I called him "Peach fuzz". Bet you can't guess why.
我叫他"桃子毛" 你肯定猜不出来为什么
'Cause his butt cheeks were covered with this soft fuzzy down
因为他的两瓣屁♥股♥长满了软软的绒毛
that looked like two Georgia peaches.
看起来就像乔治亚州的桃子
Yeah.
没错
Well, I think I'm gonna go show our guest
看来我要向这位客人
some, uh, northern hospitality.
展现点北方人的热情好客了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Oh, it's a long story.
说来话长
Now, hurry up and open that door.
快点开门
I can't wait.
我等不及了
And again.
再雄起
Oh shit!
该死的
What's all this?
这是什么情况
I made dinner.
我做了晚饭
I had salad, but I dropped it.
本来做了沙拉 但是掉地上了
Yeah, you made a fucking mess.
是啊 你把家里搞得一塌糊涂
I'll clean it up, don't worry.
放心 我会收拾干净的
Who's he?
他是谁
He's an out-of-town guest.
一个外地来的客人
What you're making?
你在做什么
Smells good.
挺香的
Jambalaya. My mom taught me.
什锦饭 跟我妈妈学的
Expect it's sort of instant jambalaya, because I used, uh,
不过这只能算是速食什锦饭 因为我用的是
frozen shrimp and minute rice.
速冻虾 还有即食米饭
I didn't know how much rice to use,
我不知道该放多少米
and the water for the shrimp overflowed a little bit.
煮虾的水也多了点
Well here, maybe I can help.
也许我能帮上忙
You know, I used to live in New Orleans.
我以前住在新奥尔良
Well, my boyfriend and I used to cook jambalaya all the time.
经常跟我男朋友一起做什锦饭
We'd just cook,
我们除了做饭
and fuck.
就是做♥爱♥
Well, let's see. Got a spoon?
我看看 有勺子吗
It's not bad.
还不错
But you know what you need...
不过还需要加...
is just an inch pinch of Cayenne pepper.
一小撮辣椒粉
That's what'll give you that extra special kick.
那会增加独特的风味
He's gonna get an extra special kick... later.
他待会儿会被我狠狠揍一顿 也算别有风味了
Now you can either stand around here eating jambalaya,
你现在要么待在那吃什锦饭
or you can come upstairs and eat my ass!
要么就上来舔我的屁♥股♥
Well...
那么...
Maybe we can have some of this after, huh?
也许我们可以等会再吃 好吗
Yeah. My mom says it's always better the second day.
当然 我妈妈说放一天会更好吃
Thanks for coming with me, Tracy.
谢谢你陪我来 特蕾西
Thanks for inviting me.
谢谢你邀请我
Michael!
迈克
Hey, Bob! Glad you could make it, huh!
嗨 鲍勃 真高兴你能来
You know Tracy? Sure! sure.
你认识特蕾西吧 当然 当然
Although, uh, I didn't know you two were an item, though.
不过 我都不知道你们两个是一对
Uh, careful. Don't let the boss catch you fraternizing, huh?
要当心哦 别让老板发现你们搞办公室恋情
Listen, I want you to meet my wife.
听着 我想介绍我妻子给你们认识
Honey. Betty, honey, come here.
亲爱的 贝蒂 亲爱的 过来
Coming.
来了
Betty, I want you to meet Mike Novotny.
贝蒂 我给你介绍 这是迈克·诺瓦特尼
He's one of our assistant managers.
他是我们的一个副经理
Oh, Mike! Oh, it's so nice to meet you.
迈克 很高兴认识你
Same here, Mrs. Barbarosa.
我也是 巴巴罗萨太太
Betty. Call me Betty.
贝蒂 叫我贝蒂就好
Oh, and this must be your adorable wife.
这位一定是你可爱的妻子了
Not exactly. I mean...
其实并不是 我是说...
Honey, come on. Give them some time, will ya?
亲爱的 别这样 让他们慢慢来
They're still working on it, you know?
他们还在努力 尚未修成正果呢
Probably need to put some money in the bank first, right?
也许要先存点钱 是吧
Oh well, maybe you can help them with that.
那或许你可以在这方面帮帮他们
B-Betty, come on, now how many times have I gotta tell you,
贝蒂 拜托 我要跟你说多少遍
business is business. Oh, when it comes to business,
生意是生意 每次讲到生意
I don't open my mouth.
我就没有发言权了
That's strictly your domain, sweetheart.
那是你的领域 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
But we know who's really running the show, don't we?
不过我们都知道家里究竟谁说了算 是不是
Betty!
贝蒂
Oh, look! There's, uh, George and Helen. Hi!
看 那是乔治和海伦 嗨
Yeah. Would you excuse us?
是啊 失陪一下
Thank god. Hello, Georgie!
谢天谢地 你好 乔治
She thought we were married. Yeah.
她以为我们结婚了 是啊
How 'bout that?
感觉怎样
And it's only our first date.
这是我们第一次约会而已
I mean, if this is a date. Can I get you a drink?
我是说 如果这算是约会的话 要喝东西吗
Oh, sure.
好啊
Um, what would you like?
你想喝什么
Um, whatever you're having.
你喝什么我就喝什么
I just... I wanna use the ladies' room. I'll be right back.
我想去下洗手间 马上就回来
They're marked, uh, "Signore" And "Signora".
洗手间上写的是西班牙语的"男士"和"女士"
Hey, Mike.
嗨 迈克
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表