剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Chocolate shake, apple pie.
巧克力奶昔 苹果派
I just know it tastes good. That's all I care about.
我只知道味道很棒 我只关心这一点
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
I know that guy. He works out at our gym.
我认识他那家伙 他也在我们的健身房♥锻炼
Blake.
叫布雷克
I think he likes you.
他好像对你有意思
Oh yeah? how can you tell?
是吗 你怎么知道
'cause he's looking back.
他回头看你了
He's probably just stretching his neck.
他可能只是舒展一下脖子而已
Will you listen to you?
瞧瞧你这话说的
What? Always putting yourself down.
什么 总是妄自菲薄
Well, better me than them. I'm gentler.
妄自菲薄总比抨击别人要好 我是个绅士
Doesn't sound like it.
听上去不太像
You know, it is possible that someone could actully likes you
你是有可能遇到一个真心喜欢你的人的
Yeah, it's possible.
是啊 的确有可能
However, I'm sure a statistical analysis would reveal
然而 我相信统计分♥析♥会显示
that the probability of a guy named Blake, who looks like that,
一个长那么帅的 叫布雷克的人
actually liking a guy named Ted who looks like me
喜欢一个长成我这样的 叫泰德的人
to be in the .05 percentile.
机率只有0.05%
In other words, practically zip.
也就是说 几乎不可能
Anyway, I'm sure Brian's more his type.
我相信布莱恩比较符合他的口味
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because Brian's everybody's type,
布莱恩是大众的梦中情人
Which explains why he's had everybody.
因此他才能操遍全城的基佬
Well... I Know, I know, except for you.
其实 我知道 除了你
Which is kind of weird when you think about it.
其实仔细想想 这还挺怪的
Weird? He's my best friend. So?
怪吗 他是我最好的朋友 那又怎样
So everybody knows you don't have sex with your friends.
每个人都知道 不要跟朋友上♥床♥
Oh, right.
是哦
Sex is something you only have with complete strangers.
只有跟陌生人才能上♥床♥
People you'll never see again,
那些以后再也不会相见的人
Unless you just bump into them on the street,
除非街头偶遇 否则老死不相往来
but never with someone you might actually give a shit about.
兔子从来不吃窝边草
Who made up these crazy rules anyway, huh?
这些变♥态♥规矩谁订立的
Beats me. let's go have a drink.
你倒是问倒我了 去喝杯酒吧
Yeah, or two or three.
好啊 或者两三杯
Yeah. Let's go.
好的 走吧
You think I'd look good in that?
你觉得我穿这身衣服会漂亮吗
Oh my god! look at that.
天呐 快看
Is it a girl or a boy?
那是男的还是女的
I said don't point, no matter what you see.
看到什么都别乱指
Guys kissing guys, girls kissing girls.
男人吻男人 女人吻女人
Well, what if I see a guy and a girl kissing, huh?
要是一对男女接吻怎么办
That'd be something different down here.
在这里肯定算异类了
And stop acting like you're so experienced.
别装得好像你经验很丰富似的
More than you.
比你丰富
Don't forget what I said.
别忘记我说的
If I see him, pretend I didn't.
就算看到他了 也要假装没看到
Don't even look.
看也不准看
That is if he's there, which he's probably not.
前提是他今晚来了 当然 也很可能没来
But if he is, don't look.
如果他真来了 别盯着他
Should I freeze this or toss it?
放冰箱还是倒掉
I'd rather not have it around when I'm trying to get back into shape.
我要恢复身材 还是别留了吧
So how long is this going to go on?
你还要气多久
Or do you plan never to speak to me ever again?
以后都不跟我说话了吗
What would you like me to say?
你想让我说什么
Anything. All right. how about,
随便 好啊 那我就说了
"I have a house full of uneaten cold cuts
"我对着一屋子没吃的冻肉
and an uncircumcised son." how's that?
和一个没行过割礼的儿子" 这句怎么样
Look,
听着
Brian's going to take out the insurance policy.
布莱恩愿意办理人寿保险
At least he's agreed to do that.
至少他同意了这个
That's something, isn't it?
那也算不小的成果了 不是吗
Oh, a consolation prize.
这是安慰奖吗
It was important enough to you last week.
上星期你还很重视这事呢
So was this afternoon,
今天下午我也很重视
But now I have been humiliated
直到他在我们的朋友
in front of our friends, my relatives, rabbi protesh.
亲戚和拉比面前 把我羞辱了一番
Where's the goddamn plastic wrap?
保鲜膜呢
And you let him do it.
你还助纣为虐
Me? You're the one who decided to call off the bris.
我 是你决定取消割礼的
Of course, I know it's not very important to you or Brian,
当然了 这对你或布莱恩来说没什么意义
but it happens to be a very important ritual in my family.
但在我们家 那是个非常重要的仪式
You know, there are a lot of men
很多男人认为
who think circumcision is a cruel and barbaric practice?
割礼是一种野蛮残忍♥的原始行为
I don't care what men think about their dicks.
我才不管男人对他们的鸡♥巴♥是什么想法
I care that you put Brian before me.
我在意的是布莱恩在你心中的地位比我重要
But you know, why should iI be surprised? You always have.
不过这有什么好奇怪的 布莱恩一直都比我重要
Oh for christ's sake,
老天啊
are we really going to go throught this again
又要为这事吵起来吗
I don't want to have this conversation.
我不想继续谈这个了
And I didn't want Brian to be the baby's father in the first place.
我一开始就不同意让布莱恩来当孩子的生父
But no, you had to have it your way.
但你非要不可
It had to be Brian or no one.
非布莱恩不可
So now he's a part of our lives forever
现在倒好 他永久介入我们的生活了
whether we like it or not.
不管我们究竟喜不喜欢
Okay. well, I know what I'm doing tonight.
好了 我知道我今晚要干什么了
What about the rest of you?
你们呢
Oh, shit!
靠
What's the matter, honey?
怎么了
My mom's here with my uncle Vic.
我妈带着维克舅舅来了
She didn't tell me she was going to come here.
她没说要来这里啊
Hey, not every boy's lucky enough to have a mother
嘿 不是人人都那么好命 有这样一个妈
who's equally at home in the kitchen as she is in a gay bar.
下得了厨房♥ 进得了同志酒吧 还保持真我本色
Now you behave yourself.
你要乖一点哦
As usual, Brian gets all the beauties
一如既往 布莱恩能得到所有的帅哥
while we get to watch.
我们只能干瞪眼
He hasn't gotten him yet.
他还没勾搭上呢
He will.
他会的
He's got the walk, he's got the talk. He's got the tattoo.
他走路的姿势 说话的方式 纹身 都是致命武器
Brian's got a ta...
布莱恩有纹...
Where's Brian got a tattoo?
他纹在哪里啊
In a place you'll never see.
纹在你永远看不到的地方
Double shit!
倒霉透顶
What now?
又怎么了
It's him! our teen stalker.
就是他 那个少年跟踪狂
Christ! why won't he just go away?
天呐 怎么就不能滚远点
Remember me?
记得我吗
Turn around.
转过身去
I never forget a butt,
我最擅长认屁♥股♥了
especially a cute one.
特别是翘臀
I met you in the diner with Michael last week.
上周你和迈克在餐厅吃饭时见过你
Yeah. I'm Justin.
是的 我叫贾斯汀
This is Daphne. Hi.
这是达芙妮 你好
Hi, Daphne.
你好 达芙妮
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Talking to your mom.
在和你妈说话
What?
什么
You know, I'm actually looking for a friend of Michael's.
其实我在找迈克的朋友
His name's Brian.
他叫布莱恩
Could've guessed that.
猜得到
Honey, everybody's looking for Brian.
宝贝 大家都在找布莱恩
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
That's Brian?
那就是布莱恩吗
God, he's so old!
天 他太老了
And skinny!
而且瘦得皮包骨
You could do way better than that.
你可以找到比他好得多的男人
Would you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
Five bucks he nails him before midnight?
五块钱赌他午夜前能搞定他
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表