剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, I've never really been into watching the game.
我从来都不怎么喜欢看球赛
Or Saturdays.
也不喜欢星期六
You have something against Saturdays?
你竟然对星期六有意见
Well, that was the day that all the kids
星期六的时候 所有的孩子
did stuff with their dads.
都和爸爸一起玩
And... I didn't have one, so...
可是 我没有爸爸 所以...
I kinda dreaded Saturdays.
我有点怕星期六
Well, I can promise you...
我向你保证
only happy Saturdays from now on.
以后的星期六都会很快乐
Another therapist?
又一个心理医生
With that attitude we'll get a lot accomplished.
就你这个态度 我们永远解决不了问题
But you're the one who's got a problem.
但有问题的人是你
And you don't?
你没问题吗
Only the one you're creating.
是你制♥造♥的问题
Oh, Christ! Am I living in this house alone?
天呐 我是一个人住在这里吗
Maybe you'd be happier if you were.
如果是的话 说不定你会很开心
I'll get it.
我去开门
Meet my latest trick.
见见我的新炮♥友♥
I didn't know you were into bears.
我都不知道你喜欢"熊"啊
I thought you preferred the young, hairless,
我以为你喜欢那种年轻的 无毛的
"Not admitted without a parent or guardian" type.
未成年的类型
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
Our son is taking a nap.
我们的儿子在睡觉
Well, I thought I'd drop by for dinner.
我顺便过来吃晚饭的
It's two o'clock in the afternoon.
现在才下午两点
Then I'll just hang out. Hang out?
那我就随便坐坐吧 坐坐
Since when did you "hang out" with the likes of us?
你什么时候开始和我们这种人随便坐坐了
Since Michael's no longer in the picture.
从迈克离开他开始
It's just as well.
这样也挺好的
Mikey and I were holding on to each other for too long.
小迈和我在一起相处太久了
I mean, when you think about it,
我是说 仔细想想
what do we even have in common.
我们难道有什么共同点吗
Your lives.
你们的生活
Aside from that.
除了那个
Anyways, it worked out for the best.
不管怎样 结果不是挺好的
Thanks to my divine intervention,
多亏了我的神来一笔
he's with the doctor now.
他和医生又在一起了
Where he belongs.
那是他的归属
Look, I guess it's not too late.
听好 我觉得现在还不算太迟
For what?
什么还不迟
To fix things.
去弥补和挽回啊
Some things are better left broken.
有些东西还是不要弥补为好
So. What do you say we play a little scrabble?
话说 你们想不想玩拼字游戏
I got this off the internet,
我从网上看到的这个
wait'll you hear it.
听我念给你们听
Ten ways to know if your husband's gay.
十种判断你丈夫是不是同性恋的方法
Number 1, at your wedding,
第一 在婚礼上
he kisses the best man instead of you.
他吻的是伴郎而不是你
Number 2, for your birthday,
第二 在你生日时
he brings you flowers,
他送给你鲜花
and arranges them.
并亲自负责插花
Number three...
第三
What's the matter?
怎么了
You're not laughing.
你为什么不笑
I don't think it's very funny, that's all.
我只是觉得这一点都不好笑而已
Well, I think it's a scream.
可我觉得这超搞笑啊
Don't you, Mike?
你不觉得吗 迈克
Uh, I wasn't really listening.
我没注意听
You're entitled to think whatever you want,
你怎么想都可以
and so am I.
我也是
And what I think is that...
但我觉得
people who laugh at jokes that make fun of other people,
对于嘲弄别人的笑话 还能笑得出来的人
whoever they are,
不管被嘲弄的是谁
are ignorant and cruel.
这都显得冷漠而且残忍♥
What's her problem?
她是怎么回事
Mr. Novotny?
诺瓦特尼先生
Yes, Tracy?
有事吗 特蕾西
I wanted to give you something.
我有样东西要给你
What?
什么东西
Two weeks notice.
辞职报告
I got a job at the Big Dollar Mart.
我在「大钱超♥市♥」找到了份工作
I should really get back, my break's over.
我该回去干活了 休息时间结束了
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Brian, hey.
布莱恩 嗨
How's it going?
你怎么样
What do you want?
你有什么事
To tell you what a great time we had last night.
来告诉你我们昨晚玩得多么开心啊
I was bored out of my fucking mind.
我昨天无聊得要死了
Yeah, well, uh, you know
那个 我觉得
that's the sign of true friendship.
这才叫真正的好朋友嘛
You know, that it can, uh, accommodate vastly divergent points of view.
就是说 能容纳并且习惯观点上的巨大分歧
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
You know, uh, just out of curiosity,
我只是好奇
how many guys hit on you a night?
每天晚上到底有多少男人钓你
Give or take, 112. I don't know.
112个左右吧 我不太确定
Amazing.
太好了
And I only need one.
我只需要一个就行了
I'm not... interested.
我没 兴趣
Uh, excuse me. um...
那个 不好意思
You know, uh...tax season is coming up, and, uh...
你也知道 报税季就要到了
You don't want to get caught with your pants down.
你也不想被抓个现行吧
I'm Matt.
我叫马特
Of course you are.
当然了
You're always Matt, or Scott,
总是叫马特 要么就是斯科特
Or... or Todd...
或者托德
Or some other wonderful, one syllable name.
或者其它好听的 单音节名字
I'd offer to buy you a drink,
我本来想请你喝一杯
but something tells me you don't need another.
不过看起来你喝得已经够多了
Something tells me...
看起来...
you might be right.
你或许说得对
Now, if you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意
I'm going to go home.
我要回家了
It's always nicer to vomit in your own toilet.
吐在自家马桶比较好
Maybe I'd better give you a hand.
我看我得帮帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe you're just re-evaluating your life,
也许你只是在反思你的人生
questioning your choices,
质疑你的选择
wondering if there's some- thing better.
心中想着是不是有更好的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's it exactly.
没错 就是这样
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
'Cause I've seen the light.
因为我已经看到了希望之光
And seeing how miserable you looked at the bar
在酒吧里看到你那么痛苦不堪的时候
Made me think maybe you needed to see it too.
我就觉得 也许你也需要看到希望之光
What's this?
这是什么
A group I belong to.
我参加的一个小组
I don't do very well in groups.
我不太习惯这种小组活动
I got thrown out of the Cub Scouts first week.
我在童子军第一周就被赶出来了
I made a fabulous necklace out of slip knots.
我用打活结的绳子做了个精美的项链
Everyone's welcome in this group.
这个小组欢迎任何人
And it's all people like us.
那里面都是像我们这样的人
Like us?
像我们
People who are questioning and evaluating.
那些正处于质疑和反思中的人
Why don't you come to one of our meetings?
不如来参加一次活动试试吧
All you've got to lose is your pain.
你唯一可以失去的 也不过是你的痛苦
You make a lot of tips.
你挣了很多小费呀
That's 'cause I'm cute.
因为我很帅嘛
Yeah, and conceited.
是啊 还很自负
I could fuck practically anyone I wanted.
基本上我想操谁都能操到
So why don't you?
那你为什么不上
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表