剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Michael went to the country with the proctologist.
他和"直肠科医师"去乡村了
Chiropractor.
是指压师
Whatever. Oh, sounds romantic.
随便吧 听起来挺浪漫的
Peaceful walks, cozy fires.
安静地漫步 温暖的壁炉
Stepping in bear shit, being stung by mosquitos.
一不小心踩到熊屎 被蚊子咬得满身包
I guarantee you after two days
我保证两天后
he'll wish he was back here with me in Babylon.
他就会后悔没和我去巴比伦
I wouldn't be so sure.
我看未必吧
He might actually like a change of scene,
他也许会喜欢换换环境
not to mention someone who actually wants to be with him.
更别说是和喜欢自己的人一起了
You know, I told him,
我跟他说了
"I'm glad you're going out with Dave."
"我很高兴你和大卫一起出去约会"
He can't spend the rest of his life tricking and going to clubs.
他不能下半辈子都泡在酒吧里
It's time he settled down... and grew up.
是时候该安定下来 成熟起来了
You are so full of shit.
你太会胡扯了
You can't imagine why two people would want to be together, can you?
你根本不理解为何两个人要在一起 对吧
The desire to fall asleep in front of Jay Leno,
不就是为了一起看着杰·雷诺的节目入睡
and argue over whose turn it is to pick up the dry cleaning.
或者为了谁去取干洗的衣服而相互争吵吗
It's called not wanting to be alone.
这叫不愿意一个人孤寂
Knowing that you're loved.
喜欢被爱的感觉
Apparently a lot of us need that.
显然很多人需要这种感觉
Including Michael.
包括迈克
So promise me you won't fuck it up for him.
所以你要保证你不会坏他的事
You ran into my lane, you stupid ass!
你跑到我的道上了 蠢货
I couldn't see you. I forgot my contacts.
我看不见你 我忘了我的接应了
Faggot.
基佬
Hey, Taylor. Aren't you gonna take a shower?
嘿 泰勒 你不洗澡吗
I have to finish a paper for Nessler.
我得完成奈斯勒老师的作业
You know what a bitch she is.
你也知道她是个贱♥人♥
Don't you wanna check out all the guys' dicks?
你不想看看大家的鸡♥巴♥吗
I know how much you like that.
我知道你好这口
Hey, what's that? Nothing.
那是什么 没什么
Let's see.
让我看看
Where'd you get that?
你在哪里弄的
A piercing parlor on Liberty Avenue.
在自♥由♥大道上的一家穿孔店
Shit. you really are a queer. I'm not!
妈的 原来你真是个同性恋 我不是
Yeah, then why do you have a nipple ring? I wanted it.
是吗 那你为何要穿乳环 我喜欢
Yeah, so your fudge-packing friends can
是啊 这样你的同类就可以
pull on it while they're butt-fucking you?
一边拉你的乳环一边操你的屁♥眼♥吗
How do you know so much about what faggots do,
你怎么对基佬的事知道这么多
unless you are one!
难不成你也是吗
Come on, get up! Bitch!
来啊 起来 贱♥人♥
Come on! You fucking son of a bitch.
好了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fuck! I'm gonna kill you, you fucking--
我要宰了你 你♥他♥妈♥的...
You really built this place yourself?
这房♥子真的是你自己盖的吗
Most of it.
大部分都是
I'm good with my hands.
我"手上功夫"不错
Yeah, I've noticed.
是啊 我注意到这一点了
God, how good fresh air smells.
新鲜空气让人感觉真舒服
When was the last time you were in the country?
你上次来乡村是什么时候
We visited a dairy in the third grade.
三年级时参观过一家奶牛场
That's a long time.
那的确是很久了
Make yourself at home.
请随意
I'm just going to throw this bag upstairs.
我把这些东西放到楼上去
So did you catch that fish or challenge it to a duel?
那条鱼你是钓的还是赢来的
I-I caught that with some friends down in the Florida Keys.
我和朋友在佛罗里达礁岛群钓到的
Who's this? My ex.
这是谁 我前...
Ex-scuba-diving instructor? Ex-figure-skating partner?
前潜水教练还是前花样滑冰搭档
Ex-wife.
前妻
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
I didn't know you were married.
我不知道你结过婚
Yeah, seven years.
是的 维持了7年
And that is my son, Hank.
这是我儿子 汉克
He's 12 now.
他现在12岁了
He's, uh, living with his mom down in Oregon.
他现在和他母亲住在俄勒冈
I don't get to see him too much anymore.
我很难见他一面
So you weren't always gay?
所以你并不是一直都是同性恋吗
No, I was always gay.
不 我一直都是
Just didn't want to admit it.
我只是当时不想承认罢了
And being the overachiever that I am,
作为一个大有成就的人
I figured that if I worked hard enough,
我当年以为只要我足够努力
I could become anything I wanted, including straight.
我想成为什么样的人都可以 包括变成直男
So I married Lori.
所以我和洛丽结了婚
And for a long time we were happy.
在很长一段时间里我们的婚姻都很幸福
Built this place together.
我们一起盖了这个房♥子
But eventually, it became harder to--
但后来就变得越来越难以...
to deny who I really was.
抗拒自己的本性
Who I am.
无法否认自我
So I told her.
所以我告诉她了
I-I-- it was the only fair thing to do.
我...只有那么做才公平
For either of us.
对我们双方都是如此
She must've been really upset.
她一定很伤心
After we split up...
我们分手之后
after we split up, I promised myself that I would--
我们分手之后 我对自己保证 我会...
well, that I would be honest with me...
我会忠于自我
and that I would always be honest with anyone else that I've loved.
忠于自己所爱之人
Which, I guess, is why I'm telling you.
我想这也是我向你坦白一切的原因
You all right?
你没事吧
Must be all this fresh air.
肯定是因为新鲜空气的影响
Aren't you going to dive in, join the fun?
你不打算也加入来乐一乐吗
I already took a bath,
我已经洗过了
but if you want to jump in, I promise I won't look!
但要是你想洗一洗 我保证不会偷看的
You and everybody else.
其他人也不会看的
You two wallflowers.
你们别光看啊
Come on in, the suds are great!
快过来 泡沫擦起来好舒服
Look what I found.
瞧瞧我发现了什么
My rubber ducky! Quack, quack!
塑胶小鸭 嘎嘎
That's pathetic.
真是太可悲了
I thought "Studs N Suds" was your favorite contact sport.
我还以为"泡沫种马"是你最爱的接触性运动呢
What? A bunch of fags sliding around in their shorts?
什么 一帮基佬穿着短裤钻来钻去的吗
You always seemed to enjoy yourself when Michael was here.
迈克在的时候你似乎就玩得很开心
But I guess it's not as much fun scoring
我猜是因为你的小跟班不在场
without your little audience of one, is it?
你玩起来才觉得没什么意思吧
You know, as the great French philosopher
有一个伟大的法国哲人
Roquefort or, what was it, Camembert
忘了是叫洛克福还是叫卡门培尔
once said, "It is not enough to trick.
曾经说过 "你无法尽情玩乐
Your best friend must also go home alone."
因为你的挚友早已独自回家"
Fuck you.
去你的
I haven't thought about Michael once tonight.
我今晚一次都没想过迈克
Hey, what do you know?
真是没想到啊
Just like when he's here!
就跟他在的时候一样
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Why? Should I?
怎么 我应该记得吗
We did it at the baths a couple weeks ago.
我们几周前在浴室做过一次
I must've been very desperate. Fuck you!
我当时肯定是饥不择食了 操♥你♥妈♥的
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
What are you doing, you crazy fuck?
你在干什么 你个疯子
Oh, God. That was incredible.
天啊 刚刚实在是太爽了
And they said I'd never be any good at outdoor sports.
谁说我不擅长户外运动的
Don't go, don't go.
别起来 别起来
Okay,
好吧
but I have to warn you,
但我得提醒你
a girl scout troop comes through here everyday.
有一队女童子军每天都会从这里经过
Holy shit! I'm kidding!
我♥操♥ 我开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
We can stay here forever, if you like.
只要你愿意 我们可以一直在这儿躺着
I'd like.
我愿意
You know, I was really nervous about coming up this weekend.
我本来对于这周末要来这里一直很紧张
But it turns out I had no reason to be.
事实证明我根本没必要紧张
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表