剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So how's it going? What are you doing?
你好吗 你在干什么
He can't hear you.
他听不到你
You don't exist here, remember?
别忘了 在这里你根本不存在
You've got to talk through me.
你得通过我交流
All right.
好吧
Give a screen name a little power, he becomes a control freak.
把大权交给我的网上身份 他就成了控制狂
Ask him what he's got on.
问问他穿的什么
What are you wearing, man?
你穿的什么
Just a jock-strap.
就一条护裆裤
If life were like the internet,
生活要是像网络里这样
half of Pittsburgh would be naked.
匹兹堡一半的人都得裸奔
Ask him what he's into. What are you into?
问问他喜欢怎么做 你喜欢怎么做
Jacking-off, sucking.
打飞机 舔屌♥
Just for starters.
这些只是前戏
I could get into that.
这些我也喜欢
Ttell him, uh... I know what to say.
告诉他... 我知道怎么说
It's what you always say.
就是你常说的那套
I'll throw you down on the bed
我要把你扔上♥床♥
and rip that jock-strap off with my teeth.
用牙齿扯下你的护裆裤
You're making me so hard.
我硬得要撑爆了
Then I'd flip you over and I'd
然后把你翻过身来
slap that tight bubble-butt
拍打你紧实的翘臀
until you beg me to fuck... you. Yeah, man.
直到你求我狠狠干♥你♥ 就是这样
You're making me so gorny.
你让我好"鸡渴"
So... so gorny? W-what does that mean?
什么 "鸡渴" 什么意思
Sorry, typo. I'm... I'm so horny.
抱歉 打错字了 我是说"饥渴"
Hey, Pitts, it's me.
匹兹 是我啊
Where have you been?
你最近去哪儿了
Oh my god, it's "usemyhole27".
老天 那是"干爆我屁♥眼♥27号♥"
Yeah, I'll tell him to fuck off. We're busy.
让他滚蛋吧 我们没功夫
I still want to be your bottom boy.
我还是想做你的小受受
E-mail your address.
地址发过来
I'll come over.
我去找你
What?
什么
Cool.
很好
Do you know what you just did?
你知道自己刚刚做了什么吗
Yeah.
当然
I got you a date.
我帮你搞到了一次约会
Thanks, Dave. Okay.
谢了 大卫 不谢
Great dinner, as always.
美味晚餐 一如既往
I'll call you this week, sweetie.
我这周会打电♥话♥给你 亲爱的
Adorable?
可爱吧
Good night, David. Thank you. Good night.
晚安 大卫 多谢你了 晚安
Hey! Don't clean up.
嘿 你不用清理的
It's the least I can do, after the mess I made.
我把晚餐都搞砸了 至少得做点什么吧
How was I supposed to know that Javier never told Eddie
我怎么知道哈维尔没告诉过埃迪
he went to the White Party?
他去过白色派对
Well he knows now.
他现在知道啦
Oh, god. There goes my trip to Mykonos.
天呐 我的米科诺斯岛之旅泡汤了
I'm such a jerk. Oh, you're not a jerk.
我真是个乡巴佬 不 你不是乡巴佬
I am a jerk! iI've never been anywhere,
我就是个乡巴佬 我哪儿都没去过
I've never done anything... So what?
我一事无成 那又如何
I barely made it through one semester of community college.
我上个社区大学 都差点撑不过去第一学期
So what?
那又怎样
Like, I don't even know which fucking fork to use!
我都不知道该用哪把叉子
Michael, it doesn't matter!
迈克 那不重要
It matters to me.
对我来说很重要
Come on. II can't, I got to go.
别这样 不行 我得走了
What? I forgot my clothes for work.
什么 我忘拿我的工作服了
Michael!
迈克
Mi...
迈...
He's going to open that door,
他会打开门
take one look at me, and laugh,
看我一眼 然后大笑
right in my face.
当着我的面
He liked you online. Yeah.
在网上他很喜欢你啊 是
That's because he thought I was you.
因为他以为我是你
I'm the Cyrano of cyberspace.
我就是网络版的西哈诺
Who?
谁
Never mind.
随便谁吧
Usemyhole27?
干爆我屁♥眼♥27号♥
Pitts9x6.
匹兹9x6
I guess I'm not what you expected.
估计我和你想的不一样吧
Well, I was gonna say the same thing.
你倒是抢了我的台词
I mean, I-I-I guess you can tell, I'm not a big, beefy top.
我是说 你看得出来 我不是个猛攻
Do I look like a hungry, sub- missive bottom?
我像个饥渴的小弱受吗
Well, you sure had me fooled.
你倒是把我骗得一愣一愣的
I mean, the way you begged to be dominated.
你竟然那样求我奴役你
And the way you made me beg.
你竟然那样命令我求你
You're the most ruthless pig master I've ever talked to.
你是我聊过的最冷酷无情的主
Then what the fuck are you doing standing in front of me.
那你♥他♥妈♥还敢站着跟我说话
Drop to your knees, Pussy boy.
跪下 小骚♥逼♥
Yes, sir.
是 主人
Emmett, you can't keep losing your key.
艾美特 你不能总是丢钥匙
Hey, sonny boy.
嗨 乖小子
Oh shit, you went to see your dad.
该死 你去见你老爸了
Hey, stay here and have a drink with your old man.
别走 和你老朋友喝一杯吧
All right. Come on. Come on.
好吧 进来 来吧
Well, we-- we lost the game.
我们输了
Lift up your arms.
胳膊抬起来
There we are.
就是这样
We had a 13 point lead in the last 10 minutes.
到最后10分钟时 我们本来还领先13分呢
Atta boy.
好样的
And the boys down at Electrical, they might strike.
电子队的那些人 可能会罢♥工♥
You don't say. Now your pants.
可不是嘛 现在脱裤子
There you go.
好了
Tony Cattera's thinking about retiring next spring,
托尼·卡塔拉打算明年春天就退休
and if he goes, well you know...
如果他走了 你懂的...
Well, good for Tony.
对托尼来说不错啊
Now get in.
赶快上♥床♥躺着
You should've heard him.
你真该听听他说的话
"How's my successful son?
「作为成功人士的我儿子过得怎么样」
"I'm a little short of cash."
「我手头有点紧」
"Never should have been a family man."
「我就永远不该成家的」
That's ancient history. Now go to sleep.
那都是过去的事了 快睡吧
He never changes.
他一直没变
Not his bullshit.
还是满口胡言
Not his life.
还过着那样的生活
When are you ever going to learn?
你什么时候才能吸取教训
That's all he is.
他就是这样的人
That's all he can be.
他注定是这样的人
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Honey, you name it.
你能想象的各种疯狂
How about you?
你怎么样
Ah, I've been staring at the same guy for the last three hours.
盯着同一个男人看了三个小时
There you are.
来了啊
How'd it go?
那天如何啊
This bottom's on top of the world.
我这个小受简直爽上了天
And I owe it all to you, dude.
都是你的功劳 老兄
What did I have to do with it, dude?
跟我有什么关系 老兄
And don't worry.
别担心
I'm never gonna delete you.
我永远都不会删除你
Delete...? Okay.
删除...好吧
Hand over the drugs.
把毒品交出来吧
Shut your hole.
闭上你的臭洞
Excuse me. You heard me,
你说什么 你听见了
Pussy boy.
小骚♥逼♥
I want you to go downstairs,
我要你现在下楼
and tell that guy that you've been staring at all night
然后告诉那个家伙你盯着他整个晚上了
to get down on his knees
接着让他跪下来
and service your cock.
好好伺候你的屌♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表