剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hey, Mrs. Taylor. Hi, Daphne.
你好 泰勒太太 你好 达芙妮
Didn't you have art club this afternoon?
你今天下午不是应该去艺术社团吗
I quit art club.
我退出了艺术社团
You love art club.
你热爱艺术社团的
I'm not interested.
我一点都不感兴趣了
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Just last week...
就上周还...
You don't know everything about me!
你又不是对我无所不知
A week's like a long time,
一周是很长的时间
Things can change in a week.
一周之内很多事情都会发生变化
Well, I thought you might like to know I'm going to Niketown
我本来想告诉你我要去耐克城的
But, you're probably not interested in that either.
不过你可能对那个也没有兴趣吧
When? Now.
什么时候 就现在
And you can drive.
你可以开车
What?
怎么了
Just that thing you do with your hands.
就是你手的动作
Like this. I do that, huh?
像这样 我有这样做吗
Yeah, you do.
是的 不骗你
Well, you should know. Yeah.
你最清楚了 是啊
People wake up from comas, sweetheart.
人是会从昏迷中醒过来的 宝贝
Yeah, sure.
是啊 当然了
Your uncle vic, how long was he in his?
你维克舅舅 他当年昏迷了多久来着
Nine days? Ten.
九天吧 是十天
And I thought I'd lost him,
我以为我就要失去他了
I couldn't tell your grandmother it was AIDS at the time
我当时也不敢告诉你外婆他是因为艾滋病
because she couldn't have dealt with it.
因为她不知道如何去面对
I wanted to hear all about the white light,
我本来指望着听他说人死后会看到的白光
and the... the tunnel,
以及鬼门关外那长长的通道
And, and, and, did aunt Theresa get to heaven?
还有 特丽莎姨妈上天堂了吗
First words out of his mouth,
没想到他醒来说的第一句话却是
"Did I miss the Golden Globes?"
"我错过金球奖颁奖典礼了吗"
So how is he?
他现在情况怎么样了
The same.
老样子
No change.
没有变化
I'm going to go back a little later.
我晚点会再过去一趟的
I thought I'd take something to his mom.
我觉得我应该给他妈妈带点东西
What was that for?
这是干什么
Turkey meat loaf.
火鸡肉馅糕
Lemon bars. they're great today.
柠檬糕 今天都做得很不错
You're a good driver.
你驾驶技术很不错
Better than you.
比你好
Okay, slow down. this is a bit too fast.
放慢速度 这有点太快了
This is normal.
这是常速好不好
And you just said I was a good driver.
你刚刚还说我驾驶技术很牛呢
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
It's just nice, you laughed.
我只是觉得很开心 你笑了
It's been a while.
这很难得
You know, maybe you could get another car.
或许你可以再弄辆车
Let me have this for school.
这个就让我用来开着上学好了
Oh, just hand it over, huh?
直接转手给你 是吧
I was 20 before I had a car.
我到了20岁才有车的
I was going out with Jay Mclaughlin.
我当时正跟杰·麦克劳克林约会
He could have been your father.
他本来有可能成为你父亲的
That's stupid, I wouldn't be me.
这想法太蠢了 那样就没我了
He was my first real boyfriend.
他是我第一个真正意义上的男朋友
I'd be totally someone else.
我将会是完全不同的另外一个人
Learned with him what a kiss really was.
他教会我真正的吻应该是怎样的
Gross.
太恶心了
Don't tell me, I don't want to know.
别再说了 我没兴趣知道
Well, now you do.
现在你知道了
So, do you have a boyfriend, Justin?
你有男朋友吗 贾斯汀
You can tell me,
你可以告诉我
I promise you I won't tell your father.
我向你保证不会告诉你♥爸♥爸的
I don't.
我没有
Then who's Brian?
那布莱恩是谁
Justin. Justin!
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Mrs. Schmidt?
施密特太太
Michael.
迈克
I don't mean to bug you, uh, I brought you this.
我不是有意打搅你的 我给你带了这个
It's from my mom.
是我妈妈亲手做的
Meat loaf, lemon bars.
肉馅糕 柠檬糕
The lemon bars are really good.
柠檬糕味道挺不错的
Well, there's, um, still no change.
他的情况还是没有变化
They're watching and waiting. so...
他们还在观察
I thought i'd take a small break.
我想休息一下了
I'm sure you could use one.
你是该歇歇了
He mentioned a Michael.
他曾提到过一个叫迈克的人
I said um, "tell me the name of one special friend."
我让他跟我说说对他来说最特别的朋友
And he said "well, there's a Michael."
他说了迈克
Thank you for the food, dear.
谢谢你带来的食物 亲爱的
I'll, uh, stay a bit longer
我再在这呆一会
and then I'll go to his condo tonight.
今天晚上我会去他的公♥寓♥
His... condo?
他的...公♥寓♥
Oh, for pyjamas.
拿他的睡衣
I don't know if he even wears them.
尽管我都不知道他穿不♥穿♥睡衣
But, if he does, he'll need them when, uh...
不过要是他穿的话 就用得上了
Torso.
潮人时装店
It's me.
是我
Oh my god, is he dead?
天呐 他死了吗
No. but he's going to wish he was when he finds out
没有 不过他要是知道他妈今晚
his mom's going to his condo tonight, for pyjamas!
要去他家拿睡衣 他肯定巴不得死了算了
Oh shit! What if she finds his porn?
糟了 万一她发现他的色情片怎么办
And his magazines!
还有他的色情杂♥志♥
And remember his 33rd birth- day last year?
你还记得他去年33岁的生日吗
When we gave him those 33 dildos, That was hilarious.
我们送了他33根假鸡♥巴♥ 那次超搞笑
Well it's not so funny any more.
现在不搞笑了
We've got to go there and find all 33.
我们得去他家把33个都找出来
Wait! What?
等等 怎么了
What if he's given some as hostess gifts?
要是有的被他当礼物送出去了呢
I don't have a lot of time.
我时间不多
You have time to kiss your son.
总有时间亲亲你儿子吧
Hey, honey! His bath's ready.
亲爱的 宝宝的洗澡水准备好了
Did we know he was coming?
我们知道他要来吗
No, we did not know.
不 我们不知道
Well, it'd be nice if you'd call first.
以后你来之前最好能打个电♥话♥
As I said, his bath's ready,
他该洗澡去了
so if you want me to take him...
把他给我吧
I don't give a shit what Ted wants!
我不管泰德想怎样
I'm not doing it, do you understand?
我不会干的 听明白了吗
I told him you'd be this way.
我就说过你会是这个德性
He has a mother.
他是有母亲的
Would you wish this on yours?
你会让你妈来做这种决定吗
He has better friends.
他有更好的朋友
Well that's for goddamn sure.
那倒是千真万确
Melanie, would you please...
茉蕾妮 你能不能...
Look, did I barge in here at bath time?
是我在宝宝要洗澡的时候突然闯进来吗
Was that me?
是我吗
Fuck bath time and fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥洗澡时间 你也去死吧
Hey, fuck you.
你♥他♥妈♥才去死
Just stop it! Both of you!
你们两个都给我别吵了
So let's cut to the chase. Find somebody else.
那就直奔主题 找别人吧
His mommy, or Michael,
找他妈妈 或者迈克
Or Madonna, I don't care who!
要不就麦当娜 我不在乎是谁
But he chose you.
但是他选了你
Well, he chose wrong.
那他选错了
Yeah, that's what I said to him.
是啊 我当时就是这么对他说的
I said Brian is not the person
我说你不会希望由布莱恩
tou want responsible for your life.
来决定你的生死
He's a selfish, narcissistic, little fucking faggot.
他就是个自私自恋的死基佬
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表