剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Do you think it's really true? What his Father said?
你觉得他爸真的说过那些话吗
Ah, you know, Brian's always trying to shock everybody.
布莱恩总是语不惊人死不休
But somehow I believe it.
不过我有点相信
Can you imagine growing up in that house?
你能想象在这种家庭长大吗
How did he ever survive?
他是怎么活下来的
Who's to say he did?
谁说他活下来了
Hey, these are kind of nice. Yeah.
话说 这些花还挺好看的 是啊
They'll make a fabulous centrepiece...
是很漂亮的餐桌中心饰物
for your... romantic... dinner for two.
最适合 两个人的 浪漫晚餐了
I think I'll use that china my grandmother left me.
我想用我奶奶留下的那套瓷器
Perfect.
好极了
I'm sure Blake'll appreciate that.
布雷克肯定会喜欢
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Excuse me?
你说什么
I already told you, he's not using.
我跟你说了他已经不吸毒了
Okay, um, can I... can I have a show of hands?
能请大家举手表决一下吗
Uh, how many people think the twink is no longer tweaking?
有多少人相信那个小鲜肉不再吸毒了
No one. Yeah, well you're all wrong.
没人 你们所有人都错了
No, Teddy, you are.
不 泰迪 是你错了
Believe me, I know. You don't know.
相信我 我知道 你不知道
You're just jealous. Jealous?
你就是嫉妒 嫉妒
Jealous that I've actually found somebody who cares about me
嫉妒我终于找到了一个关心我
and wants to be with me.
想和我在一起的人
He's using you, Teddy.
他在利用你 泰迪
That's what users do. That's not true.
吸毒的人都这样 不是这样的
And you just don't want me to have something
你就是不想让我拥有
because you don't have it.
你没有的东西
You're like every other fag in the world.
你跟这个世界上的其他基佬一样
You should apologize.
你应该道歉
For what?
为什么
You know damn well. He was your dad.
你心里清楚得很 他可是你♥爸♥
Even though he wasn't always nice to you,
就算他对你不怎么好
when you die, you deserve a little respect.
但是人都死了 也该得到应有的尊重
Bullshit.
放屁
If you don't earn respect when you're alive,
如果你活着的时候不努力赢得尊重
you don't deserve it when you're dead.
那么你死了以后 别人就不会尊重你
Anyway, you were very... respectful.
不过 你倒是 很尊重人
Everyone was very... touched by your little... memory.
每个人都被你那小小的回忆深深打动
Only you don't remember shit.
只是你那都是胡编乱造的
Want some?
要来点吗
Haven't you abused yourself enough? No!
你闹够了没 没有
I got a strike that day...
那天我打了个全中
You got that right.
这个你没记错
And we were jumping up and down, screaming.
我们高兴得又跳又叫
You got that right too. Yeah, you got a strike!
这个你也没记错 太棒了 你全击中了
And that's when Jack came back from the bar and surprised us.
然后杰克突然从酒吧回来
But he didn't hug me.
但是他并没有拥抱我
That was just your "gee, I wish I had a daddy" fantasy.
那只不过你幻想中的理想老爸而已
You hugged me.
抱我的是你
Remember?
想起来了吗
And I gave you a big kiss.
我还狠狠亲你了一下
Then that's when he said,
然后他就说
"what are you, a couple of fuckin' fairies?"
"你们这算什么 一对小基佬吗"
And then I pushed you away so hard,
然后我就用力推开了你
you practically rolled down the lane.
你几乎顺着球道滚了下去
And then I ran.
然后我就跑了
And I ran...
我跑了
And...
然后...
It's hot in here.
这里真热
Maybe coffee wasn't such a good idea.
也许不该喝咖啡
Stay here with me.
在这儿陪我
Okay.
好
Just for a little bit.
就一会儿
You're high.
你嗑药嗑嗨了
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Wait... I'm just...
等等 我在...
fooling around.
找乐子
No. no!
不行 不行
Wait.
等等
Isn't that what you always wanted, Michael?
你不是一直想要吗 迈克
What? A drunken fuck
什么 喝醉了操一场
so you don't have to think about your dad?
好让你忘却你那混♥蛋♥老爸吗
I never wanted that.
我从来就不想要这个
You... are the best kisser,
你的吻技 是最棒的
No. no-no, sweetheart.
不 不是 宝贝
That's just an expression.
那只是个固定的表达
Put 'em... put 'em back up.
把手重新放上来
Right. Attaboy.
很好 很棒
'Scuse me...
不好意思
Lover, I, uh...
亲爱的 我...
I'll be right back. Okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Don't you... don't you go anywhere.
千万别走开
Stay right there, okay?
在这儿等我 好吗
'Scuse me.
打扰一下
No thanks.
不用了
No thanks what?
不用什么
I don't want to dance.
我不想跳舞
I wasn't going to ask.
我也没打算邀请你
Would you excuse us?
能让我们单独聊几句吗
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I'm Emmett Honeycutt, Ted Schmidt's friend.
我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 泰德·施密特的朋友
Yeah, we, um...
那个 我们...
We met here the other night, when, uh...
我们有天晚上在这里见过面
You were so tweaked you passed out on the bathroom floor.
就是你吸毒过量 倒在洗手间地板上的那晚
We had to rush you to the emergency room.
我们不得不紧急将你送往急诊室
Any of this starting to ring a bell?
有点印象了吗
I remember now.
我现在想起来了
Good! Good for you.
那就好 很好
So you... you feeling better?
那你感觉好些了吗
Now that Ted's letting me stay with him.
泰德让我在他那里住 感觉好多了
That's our boy.
他就是这么心善
So, uh, tell me, why aren't you there, uh,
那请告诉我 为什么你现在
talking to him instead of here talking to a dealer?
没在家里跟他聊天 而是在这里跟毒贩聊天呢
Him?
他吗
He's just a friend.
他是我朋友
Honey...
亲爱的
Don't bullshit me.
别跟我扯淡
Ted, maybe. He doesn't know about these things.
你也许能骗到泰德 他不知道这些事
But, uh... but we do.
但是我们知道
Oh yes, we know what happens
没错 我们知道一旦你
once you've injec- ted crystal meth
往这皮包骨头的胳膊里注射冰♥毒♥
into those skinny little arms.
那就终身难戒了
I tried to warn him...
我提醒过他
but he wouldn't listen...
但是他不听
Because he loves you.
因为他爱你
In fact he loves you so much, he believes you're clean. Imagine that.
事实上 他爱你爱到相信你已经戒毒了 想想吧
I love him too. No.
我也爱他 不
You love drugs.
你爱的是毒品
So get drugs.
那去找毒品好了
Here, I will even give you the money.
给 我给你钱都行
But leave him alone,
离他远点儿
because if you break his heart,
要是你伤了他的心
I will break your face.
我就打烂你这张脸
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思 失陪了
they're playing my song.
这是我最喜欢的歌♥
Hey! Justin
嗨 贾斯汀
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I just thought I'd drop in and say hi.
我只是想顺道来打个招呼
Hi, September. Hi, Justin.
你好 萨普坦波 你好 贾斯汀
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表