剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
what the fuck do they have in Portland?
波特兰有什么啊
Lumberjacks?
伐木工大叔吗
Oh, maybe I will come pay you a visit.
或许某天我还是愿意去看看你的
Oh my god! I've got it. Flannel.
天呐 我想到了 法兰绒
We'll all wear flannel.
我们都得穿法兰绒格子
Oh, that's perfect.
那可真是太"完美"了
And if you don't have any, you could always borrow some
如果没有的话 还能去找
from Lindsay and Melanie.
琳赛和茉蕾妮借呢
There, I...
好了 我...
I feel much better already.
我已经感觉好受多了
Oh, my god.
我的妈呀
My life's going to be so empty.
我此后的人生将会如此空虚
You still have me. I'm not going anywhere.
你还有我啊 我哪儿都不去
Hurray.
万岁
Brian...
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian, wait a second.
等等 布莱恩
Go home and pack.
回家打包去
David's taking care of that.
大卫在弄呢
He's... he's taking care of everything.
他把一切都处理好了
What do you plan on doing when you get to fabulous Portland?
你到了美好的波特兰后 打算做什么
Are you going to leave all that up to David too?
你也准备把什么都交给大卫来做决定吗
I haven't had time to think about it.
我根本没时间考虑这些
You know, we've just been so busy.
我们一直忙得无暇顾及
Leasing his house, and... and taking care of his practice
忙着出租他的房♥屋 处理他的诊所
and shipping his car...
卖♥♥掉他的汽车
Fuck "his".
别张口闭口"他的"
What about "yours"?
"你的"呢
You know what, fuck it.
算了 不管了
Do whatever you want.
你想怎样就怎样吧
He's far too young for you.
他对你来说太嫩了
Do you want to dance?
想跳舞吗
No, at my advanced years I might fall and break my hip.
不了 老骨头一把了 跳个舞会扭断屁♥股♥
Nah, would you stop with the old age shit already?
不行 你能别再提年纪大了的事吗
It's not like you're 40.
你又不是40岁了
What're you doing on friday night?
周五晚上有何打算
Friday, friday, friday...
周五啊 周五
I don't know, my short- term memory's not what it used to be.
我不知道 人老了 短时记忆大不如前了
Do you wanna come to my prom with me?
你愿意和我一起去参加毕业舞会吗
As what? Your chaperone?
以什么身份 你的监护人吗
As my date.
作为我的舞伴
I'd love to.
我很想去
Yeah?
真的吗
But my prom dress is still at the dry cleaners.
但我的晚礼服还在干洗店没拿回来
Oh, come on.
拜托
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
Go and ask some girl.
去找个女孩子吧
I don't want to go with some girl.
我不想跟女孩子一起参加
I want to go with someone I care about.
我想约我真正在乎的人
If that happens to be a guy, who cares?
如果对方恰巧是个男人 谁在意啊
You know, that's just what I need,
是啊 那可正是我"需要"的
to be at a dance with a bunch of fucking 18-year-olds.
跟一帮风华正茂的少年一起跳舞
Go buy a corsage...
去买♥♥一朵襟花
for someone else.
送给其他人吧
Somebody looks all fucked out.
某人看起来像是精尽人亡啊
Somebody is.
说得没错
Somebody needs vitamins.
某人需要补充点维生素啊
Coffee... over here.
来杯咖啡
Blake and I had sex all night.
布雷克和我♥干♥了一整晚
Got a half- hour's sleep.
我只睡了半小时
Okay, this is what we call a "high-end" problem.
好吧 这就是所谓的高端问题
Only it wasn't him I was fucking.
只是 和我做♥爱♥的不是真正的他
It was some drug.
是嗑了药的他
Don't look so goddamn smug.
别一副得意的表情
You were right, okay? You happy?
你是对的 好吗 高兴了吗
No... Teddy, I'm not happy.
不 泰迪 我没有幸灾乐祸
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
What the fuck am I going to do?
我他妈该怎么办
Simple, honey.
很简单 亲爱的
You're going to drink your coffee.
喝了你的咖啡
Here's the cream.
给你奶油
Then you're going to go home...
喝完就回家
And you're going to change the locks.
换掉门锁
Just shut him out, like he doesn't exist?
把他拒之门外 就当没他这个人吗
Well, that or you can keep lying to yourself,
要么这样 要么你就继续自欺欺人
you know, making excuses for him,
继续为他找借口
Living in a state of panic every time he disappears,
他每次消失时 你就继续惶恐不安
not knowing if he's alive or dead.
不知他是死还是活
And then when he finally shows up a mess,
等他再次出现 整个人都一团糟时
having the supreme joy of putting him back together again.
你继续享受拯救他的至高乐趣
I-I... I can't. I... I can't do that.
我 我不能 我 我做不到
I just... I just... Okay.
我 我... 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Then, um... Then let's try door number two.
那么 还有第二条路可走
"Aunt Betty's B & B".
"贝蒂阿姨之家"
He can, uh... he can join the long list of lustrous guests,
他可以成为众多耀眼嘉宾中的一员
like Liz and Liza.
比如丽兹和丽莎
Plus, uh...
况且
It'll be a good test...
这是个很好的考验
to see who he loves more,
看他更爱谁
You...
是你
or crystal.
还是毒品
Fag!
死基佬
Fuck you, Hobbs.
操♥你♥妈♥ 霍布斯
You okay?
你没事吧
What an asshole.
真是个大混♥蛋♥
Thank god I won't have to see him again for the rest of my life.
谢天谢地 以后再也不用见到他了
Yeah, or... anyone else here either.
是啊 也不用见到这里的任何人
I wasn't talking about you.
我不是在说你
So, are you going to the prom?
你去舞会吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
I know. I wasn't gonna go either,
我懂的 我本来也没打算去
but Deb said it was this rite of passage
但黛比说这是一种「通过仪式」
and if I missed it, then I would regret it for the rest of my life.
如果错过它 我一定会懊悔终生
So I asked Brian. No!
于是我邀请了布莱恩 不是吧
He turned me down, though.
但他拒绝了我
Oh, shit!
真该死
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
People's heads would've exploded. I know.
他要去了非炸窝不可 我知道
It would've been the perfect
一定大快人心 就像在宣告
"Fuck you and farewell to St. James Academy".
"操♥你♥妈♥的 永别了 狗屁圣詹姆斯学校"
I missed you, Daph.
我想你了 达芙
You too.
我也想你了
So...
那么
How about you and me going together?
我们两个一起去怎么样
Like a date?
像约会那样吗
Mmm, like friends...
不 像朋友那样
Best friends.
最好的朋友
Only...
只是...
Weirdness over?
没有那种古怪氛围了吧
Weirdness definitely over.
我们之间绝对没有古怪氛围了
Okay.
好
I think that's so adorable that he asked you...
他邀请你去 这真是太可爱了
Despite the somewhat questionable difference in your ages
尽管你们年龄差距有点大
and the fact that emotionally he's 12 years your senior.
以及事实上他的心智比你还要成熟12岁
Not going. Too old.
我不去 太老了
Oh, so you're 30. I know,
你30岁了 我知道
it's so traumatic, but it is something we all go through.
太残酷了 但这是每个人都必须经历的
If you're lucky enough to live that long.
前提还得是足够幸运 能活那么久
But to carry on like it's the end of your life?
但你至于搞得像这就是你的人生终点一样吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表