剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Thanks for taking care of Michael.
谢谢你治好了迈克
Well, I should go and take care of my cash register.
我得回去工作了
Bye!
再见
She's cute. Yeah.
她挺漂亮的 是啊
What a coincidence, running into you here.
没想到会在这儿遇到你
Well, it's not really a coincidence.
其实不是碰巧
You told me where you worked, remember?
你告诉过我你在哪儿上班 记得吗
Oh, yeah. right.
哦 对
Well, that's really nice coming all this way just to see how I am.
这么大老远跑来看病人的情况 你真是个好医生
Nothing is more important than my patients' health and well-being.
没什么比病人的健康更重要了
I also wanted to get a new screwdriver.
我还想买♥♥一个螺丝刀
Oh, well, let me show you where the hardware department is.
好啊 我带你去五金部
We have a complete line of tools,
我们产品齐全
all at everyday low prices.
价格合理
And I wanted to, uh,
我还想问一下
ask if you'd Like to have dinner with me.
愿意跟我共进晚餐吗
Huh? Dinner.
什么 晚餐
You know, where you sit at a table and eat food from a plate.
就是坐在餐桌旁 从盘子里叉东西吃
Mike?
迈克
There are these two brats climbing up the soft drink display.
两个死孩子正在爬那堆饮料展销品
Sounds like a job for superman. I'll be right there!
看来超人要出马了 我这就过去
So what do you say?
你意下如何
About what?
什么
I think I just asked you out.
我刚刚约你来着
You mean you're--
你是说你是...
Yeah. I-I hope you are too.
是的 希望你也是
I have to be really careful. No one here knows.
我得格外小心 这儿谁都不知道这事
How did you?
你怎么发现的
Remember that little problem you had at my table?
记得那天你的尴尬小插曲吗
Yeah, but you said that even happens to football players.
记得啊 但你说连橄榄球队员都会那样的
Only the gay ones.
只有同性恋橄榄球队员才那样
Justin, I have so missed coming here with you.
贾斯汀 我很怀念和你来这里的经历
The Van Goghs and the Hoppers.
梵高的画 霍普的画
You know, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be an artist.
要不是我 你不会迷上艺术
I mean, I encouraged you.
我是说 是我鼓励你那么做的
Hey, after we're done, you want to share a piece
参观完以后 像以往一样
of that incredible chocolate cake, like we used to?
一起吃块巧克力蛋糕怎么样
Yeah, sure.
当然好
Oh, Justin. look. my favorite.
贾斯汀 看 我的最爱
Remember?
记得吗
No.
不记得了
I fell in love with this when I was pregnant with you.
我怀着你的时候爱上了这幅画
I even put it on your birth announcement.
我还把它印在了你的出生喜报上
Mom, I gotta use the bathroom.
妈 我去一下洗手间
Okay, honey. I'll be right here.
好的 我在这儿等你
A doctor?
医生吗
A chiropractor.
是指压师
All that counts is a little white jacket at a comfortable mid-thigh length.
只要是穿着及膝白大褂的就行
It's every mother's dream.
那是每个妈妈梦寐以求的金龟婿
Just be sure not to tell mine.
你别告诉我妈就行
I don't need her to know every time I go out.
我可不希望她知道我的每次约会
"every time you go out" is once a year.
你一年才约会一次
Thanks for keeping count.
谢谢你给我记着
Accounting is my life.
我可是做会计的
So what's he like?
他是个什么样的人
Old.
老
What's old?
什么叫老
Older than you. probably 40.
比你还老 大概有40岁了
That is old.
那还真是老
On the other hand, they don't come as quick,
转念想想 他们不会早泄
and they have lots of money.
而且很有钱
So where's he taking you?
他要带你去哪家餐厅
Someplace called Pappagano.
一家叫帕甘诺的餐厅
I hope he's paying!
但愿是由他买♥♥单
Is it expensive?
那里很贵吗
A medium-priced entree is more than your tax return.
中等价位的开胃菜就赶上你的返税款了
Shit.
我靠
What are you wearing?
你准备穿什么
I don't know. this?
不知道 就这身吧
Okay, a doctor is taking you to one
好吧 一个医生要带你
of the most expensive restaurants in Pittsburgh,
去匹兹堡最贵的餐厅吃饭
And you're going to wear that?
你就穿这个去吗
Not in this universe.
我可不答应
As a men's apparel professional,
作为男士衣着方面的专家
it is my sworn duty to make sure you are properly attired.
帮你梳妆打扮 是我应尽的义务
Now, put down Captain America and come with me.
快别看《美国队长》了 跟我来
I'm soaking here!
我的脚还泡着呢
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴
Who did this thing to you?
这是谁干的
Oh, let me guess,
我猜猜
Emmett De La Renta?
大设计师艾美特吗
I should have just worn my jeans,
我就该只穿牛仔裤
but he said, "No! you can't go on a date like that!"
但他偏说"不行 你不能穿成这样去约会"
You've got a date?
你有个约会吗
Yeah.
是啊
A date?
约会
Mikey's got a date!
小迈要去约会了耶
I'm gonna call and cancel.
我打电♥话♥取消掉算了
The fuck you are!
滚你的
Well, I can't go like this!
我不能穿这个去啊
You're right.
没错
Here, try this.
给 试试看
Are you sure? I've got dozens of them.
你确定吗 这种衣服我有一打
It's weird going on a date.
去约会的感觉有点怪
Make sure he opens the car door for you
让他为你开车门
and pulls your chair out.
替你拉开座椅 请你坐下
That's what I mean. It's so... hetero.
就是啊 这感觉太...像异性恋了
You ever been on a real date?
你有过真正的约会吗
Once.
有过一次
I ended up fucking the waiter.
最后我和服务生操上了
I don't know what to do or say!
我不知道该做什么或是说什么
Just be yourself.
做真实的自己就好
That should make the evening fly by.
说了跟没说一样
Why can't we just fast-forward to the sex?
为什么不能直接跳到做♥爱♥的部分呢
The point of a date,
所谓约会的意义
or so it's been explained to me by those who do that sort of thing,
按照喜欢约会的那类人 曾经解释给我听的说法
is that you actually get to know the other person
就是在和对方上♥床♥之前
before you fuck them.
去真正了解那个人
What a dumb idea.
真蠢
What if you don't like them?
如果你不喜欢对方怎么办
Worse yet,
更糟的是
what if you do?
万一你喜欢呢
Sleeves are too long.
袖子太长了
That's better.
这样好多了
So, who is this guy?
好吧 那个男人是谁
No one.
没谁
I don't even know why I said yes.
我都不知道自己为什么要答应他
I guess I just felt sorry for him.
我可能是出于同情吧
A mercy fuck, huh?
施舍性质的做♥爱♥吗
Who says I'm fucking him?
谁说我们要做♥爱♥了
Well, if he's buying you an expensive dinner,
如果他请你去昂贵的餐厅共进晚餐
you're gonna have to put out.
那你肯定得有所"做"为才行
And this should do the trick.
穿得这么帅肯定行
Make him want to do the trick.
让他对你垂涎欲滴
So what do you think?
你觉得呢
I think I look like you.
感觉看上去就像是你
You look fantastic.
你看起来帅极了
You are fantastic.
你本来就很帅
Remember that, Mikey.
记住这点 小迈
Now, you'd better go. you don't want to be late.
现在你得走了 你可不能迟到啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表