剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You more than me.
你做得比我好
That's not true. Yeah, it is.
不是的 不 是的
I know I can be shitty to you sometimes.
我知道自己有时候对你很混♥蛋♥
I know that.
我知道
But it's only because I know that
那是因为我知道
you'll always love me no matter what.
无论发生何事 你会一如既往地爱我
I do.
是的
I do too.
我也是
Always have.
一直爱着你
I always will.
也会继续爱你
I don't know how I could have made it without you.
如果没有你 我不可能坚持到现在
All right, ladies.
好了 姑娘们
We're ready to roll.
我们可以继续上路了
Now!
快点
David's great, isn't he?
大卫真是不错 你说呢
Oh, Michael's damn lucky!
迈克真是超级幸运
I just hope he doesn't blow it.
我只希望他别给搞砸了
What's this?
这是什么
"This card entitles the bearer to one year off.
「这张卡片将赋予其持有人一年的休假
To take care of the world's most beautiful baby."
好让她照顾这个世界上最漂亮的宝宝」
I crunched the numbers. But how?
我算过我们的积蓄 可怎么会够用呢
It doesn't matter how.
那不重要
I made it work.
总之我搞定了
I don't know what to say! You don't have to say anything.
我真不知道该说些什么 你什么都不用说
I'm sorry, I...
我很抱歉 我...
No, it's okay, it's okay.
没事 没关系
I have to. I know.
我得去看看他 我知道
I know.
我明白
Oh my god. Have you ever seen so many cute boys in your life?
老天啊 你这辈子见过这么多帅哥吗
Geez! It's like a porn-star convention.
老天 这根本就是色情片影星见面会
You're supposed to be looking for Justin.
你们的任务是找贾斯汀
No, ma. we haven't found him yet.
没有 妈 我们还没找到他
We'll keep looking. Okay?
我们会继续努力找
Okay, yeah. I need a break.
好吧 我得休息一下
What say we hit a homo bar?
我们去泡个同性恋酒吧怎样
All right, uh, how about "The Lure"?
好的 「魅惑」怎么样
"leather, uniform, rubber"?
皮衣和制♥服♥诱惑 橡胶
No rubber. I have a problem with rubber.
不要橡胶 我有橡胶抗拒症
It accentuates my hips.
它会显得我屁♥股♥很大
Fan-fucking-tastic.
真♥他♥妈♥太好了
Good news? Someone's been using my credit card.
好消息吗 有人在刷我的信♥用♥卡♥
I'll meet you guys back here in an hour.
一个小时后我回来找你们
Seems to me we're headed the wrong direction.
看来我们走错方向了
Yeah! Something going on... II think some thing's telling me
就是 肯定出什么事了 我有预感
that this thing's in this direction.
我们的目标在这边
You wanna come in? Ah, why not?
想进来吗 为什么不
Since I'm paying for it.
反正是我付的钱
New York's amazing.
纽约太赞了
I went clubing last night untill 6 in the morning.
我昨晚去泡夜店 早上6点才回来
And the guys! The guys are...
那里的男人 他们实在是...
Did you really think you were going to get away with this?
你真觉得你可以侥幸逃脱吗
I figured sooner or later someone would come and arrest me.
我知道早晚会有人来抓我
But I was hoping that you would find me first.
不过我还是希望你会先找到我
Well congratulations.
那真要祝贺你
Now pack your shit, because we're going back.
现在收拾好你的东西 我们要回去了
Back? Back to what?
回去 回哪儿去
My parents don't want me.
我父母不想要我
You don't want me.
你 也不想要我
My life's a fucking mess, Brian.
我的生活简直是一团糟 布莱恩
Yeah, well whose isn't?
好吧 谁的不是呢
We're going to straighten that out.
不过总会有办法的
First thing when we get back
我们回去之后的第一件事
we're going to find you a place to live.
就是要帮你找个住处
Why can't I live with you?
我为什么不能和你住一起
Because my place is only big enough for one person. That's me.
因为我那只够住一个人 就是本大爷我
Now listen up.
听好了
We're going back to glorious Pittsburgh,
我们会回到美好的匹兹堡
You're going back to school,
你要回去继续上学
You're going to turn 18,
你马上就要18岁了
And you're going to pay back every cent you charged on my credit card.
你得还清刷我信♥用♥卡♥的钱 一分都不能少
By the way,
顺便说一下
I didn't go out clubbing.
我没去夜店玩
I didn't even leave the room.
我甚至没踏出这门半步
Well don't worry, I won't tell anyone.
放心 我不会告诉别人的
You look like shit.
你看上去超狼狈
You should go take a shower.
你该去洗个澡
Yeah, probably I should. I must stink.
我觉得也是 我身上臭死了
Yeah.
是啊
Sounds like you had a rough night.
看来昨晚你过得很糟糕啊
You need help?
要帮忙吗
What do you mean he's staying here?
你说他要住在这里是什么意思
I talked to his mom. She's all for it.
我和他妈妈谈过了 她完全同意
Well I'm not!
可我不答应啊
Well what do you care?
你在乎个什么劲儿
You're mov- ing in with David.
反正你要搬去和大卫同居了
It's still my room.
可那还是我的卧室啊
It's still got some of my things in it.
我还有一些东西在里面
Well maybe you'd like to move some of your things out.
那你得把你那些东西搬走
Sunshine's gonna need the closet space.
小阳光需要柜子放他自己的东西
This is all your fault. Thanks a fucking lot.
这全都是你的错 太他♥娘♥的♥感谢你了
Wait a minute. Brian finally did something right.
别这么说 布莱恩可终于干了件人事
Well, Deb, That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
黛比 这可是你对我说过最动听的话
Don't press your luck.
少得寸进尺
Don't worry. I promise I'll take care of it.
别担心 我保证我会好好照顾你的房♥间
You better, 'cause I'm going to be doing unscheduled checks
你最好做到 因为我会不定期来检查
And if any- thing's missing, or damaged...
要是让我发现什么东西丢了 或者坏了...
Why don't you two boys run along,
你们两个赶紧走吧
And let me explain the rules of the house
我要对我们家的新成员
to the newest member of our family?
解释一下家规
More rules?
又是规矩啊
Starting with...No bringing tricks home after midnight.
第一条 午夜之后不许带炮♥友♥回来
Hey! The traveller returned!
嘿 旅行者回来啦
So how was New York?
纽约怎么样
I... well I really didn't get to see much of it.
我 我还真没什么机会好好参观
In a way, I'm glad.
某种程度上 我很庆幸
Gives me the chance to show you myself.
那我还有机会以后亲自带你好好游览
Oh, so, um...
那么
Can I... Get me something to eat?
我能... 给我弄点吃的吗
You just finished my sentence.
你刚刚说了我要说的话
I'm sorry. No, no. that's nice.
抱歉 不 不用 这很好
Nice.
很好
Go.
说吧
I've been thinking a lot about...
我考虑了很多 关于...
Moving in.
同居的事
I was thinking about it practically the entire time.
我几乎满脑子都是这事
And?
然后呢
And...
然后
I love you.
我爱你
I really do.
真的很爱你
But...
但是...
The answer is no?
你的答复是拒绝吗
I'm just not ready.
我只是还没准备好
Oh, I-I understand.
我能理解
You do?
真的吗
All the excitement and the adventure of...
你当然更喜欢那些刺♥激♥的冒险
taking off in the middle of the night,
半夜飞车去纽约
with your friends to New York.
和你的朋友们在一起
Being with Brian.
和布莱恩在一起
The memories. the history.
那些记忆 那些经历
I can't compete with that.
我无法与那些相提并论
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表