剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Never mind.
当我没问
The answer just walked in the door.
刚进来那人就是答案
Hey. How's it going?
嘿 最近好吗
What, you actually want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Well, I asked, didn't I?
我都问了 不是吗
Everything's fine.
一切都挺好的
Good.
那就好
What are you doing tonight?
今晚打算干什么
Are these particularly hard questions?
这些问题很难回答吗
Do you want to come over after work?
下班后要来我家吗
Really?
你说真的
Sure.
好啊
I'll have a turkey sandwich,
我要一个火鸡三明治
On whole grain, no mayo. To go.
全麦的 不要蛋黄酱 带走
Do you realize this is the first time he's ever asked me to come over?
你知道这是他第一次邀请我去他家吗
So what do you think it means?
你觉得这意味着什么
It means he misses Michael.
意味着他想迈克了
Are those guys really never going to talk to each other again?
他们是真的再也不跟对方说话了吗
Looks that way.
貌似是的
So why don't you talk to him?
不如你去跟他谈
Me?
我吗
Well, I thought you loved Brian.
你不是很爱布莱恩吗
And you're staying in Michael's bedroom,
而且你正住在迈克的房♥间
Which makes you, like, the missing link.
你像是他们之间的纽带
Well, go on.
快去呀
Hey, boy wonder, uh...
嘿 小天才
a couple of lemon squares. To go.
两块柠檬方块蛋糕 带走
Sure.
好的
Aren't you going to talk to him?
你不打算跟他说话了吗
What for?
为什么要说
He's right there.
他就在那边啊
Stay the fuck out of it.
别多管闲事
You guys should talk.
你们应该谈谈
You should mind your own business.
你别多管闲事
But he's your best friend.
但他是你最好的朋友啊
Just give me the lemon squares.
赶紧把蛋糕给我
Hey, where's my order?
我点的东西呢
This is a turkey sandwich.
这是火鸡三明治
These are lemon squares.
这是柠檬方块蛋糕
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的 我回来啦
God, I have always wanted to say that.
天呐 我一直都希望有机会说这句话
I thought I heard you coming in.
我就觉得我听到你进屋的声音了
And honey, you really are home.
亲爱的 你回到你真正的家了
Yeah, I picked these up for desert.
是啊 我给你带了些甜点
How was the...
比赛
Game?
怎么样
Penguins lost in overtime.
企鹅队在加时赛输了
These are beautiful.
这些好漂亮
The place looks different.
家里好像变了很多啊
Yeah, well I...
是的 我...
I put a few things away.
我把一些东西收了起来
Yeah, like... all my stuff.
是啊 所有我的东西
Oh, well it was a bit, uh, cluttered.
我只是觉得 有点乱
How was your day? My day? My...
你今天过得怎样 我今天...
My day was compelling.
我今天忙得快疯了
Chock full of event. We got a new handicap ramp, and...
事情超级多 超♥市♥装了个残疾人专用斜梯
Fat Marley regaled us with her witty repertoire fag jokes
肥姐玛莉用妙趣横生的基佬笑话为我们增添乐趣
What did you do?
你是怎么回应的
I told her I'm an out and proud homosexual,
我跟她说我是个出柜的骄傲同性恋
and if she doesn't like it she can suck my dick.
有意见就来舔我的鸡♥巴♥吧
I didn't do anything.
其实我没做任何回应
Tracy did.
特蕾西回应了
She stood right up to her.
她站出来抨击她
Good. so she's still your friend.
很好 那她还是你朋友
I wouldn't say that.
我不觉得
Well one good thing came out of what Brian did.
布莱恩的所为 至少带来了一样好处
It made you realize that you belong here with me.
那让你意识到你应该搬过来跟我同居
Take off your jacket, get ready for dinner.
把外套脱了 准备吃饭吧
One spoonful left.
还有一勺
You want it?
你要吃吗
No, it'll mean 10 more minutes on the stairmaster.
不了 不然又得在跑步机上多跑十分钟
Come on.
吃嘛
I want to see you lick it off the spoon.
我想看你把勺子舔光的样子
Ice cream kiss.
冰淇淋之吻
You should eat more, you know.
你平时得多吃点儿了
My mom says you're too skinny.
我妈说你瘦得就快皮包骨了
Your mom?
你妈
She doesn't completely hate you, you know.
她并非恨你恨得牙痒痒
I told her you were always skinny,
我告她你一直都这么瘦的
even when you were in high school.
在高中的时候就是
You don't know what I looked like in high school.
你又不知道我高中时是什么样
I live in Michael's old room, remember?
你忘了我住在迈克以前的房♥间吗
With all his old high school yearbooks.
那里有你们的高中毕业纪念册
Pictures of you.
有你的照片
You were a geek.
你当时是个书呆子
I was never a geek.
我才不是书呆子
Then explain chemistry club.
那说说化学社怎么回事
That's where I learned to build the bomb to blow up the school
我就是在那学会的自♥制♥炸♥弹♥ 好把学校给炸了
But Mikey talked me out of it.
不过被小迈阻止了
Good thing he was around.
有他在很好啊
I bet you wish he was here right now.
我敢说你肯定希望他此刻在你身边
Would you shut the fuck up about him?
你♥他♥妈♥的能别提他了吗
I bet you're secretly wishing
你肯定在悄悄地祈祷
that the phone would ring and it would be him...
电♥话♥响了 是他打来的
I said shut the fuck up.
我叫你闭嘴
His life...
他的人生
was just going to hang there like some shirt
就像是挂在衣橱里永远不会穿的衣服
in the closet you never wear.
和我完全无关了
So you pushed him away.
所以你把他推开了
It was the only course of action.
那是唯一的办法
Yeah, but now he hates you.
但是他现在恨你
That's okay. As long as Mikey's happy.
没事 小迈幸福就好
God, you must really love him.
老天 看来你真的是很爱他
I think it's time for you to go.
你是不是该走了
It always is.
总是这样
Luckily, you can't push me away.
幸运的是 你没办法把我推开
I'm on to you.
我赖上你了
Emmett, you came.
艾美特 你来了
It's good to see you.
看到你真好
Hi, I'm Ty and I have seen the light.
大家好 我叫泰 我看到了希望之光
Come on, let's go.
走吧 快过去
Hi, Ty.
你好 泰
Our first speaker tonight is Ginger.
今晚第一个发言的是金吉
And she was formerly in the dark,
之前她的人生充满绝望
But now she's...
但是现在她
seen the light.
看到了希望之光
Believe it or not, I, uh, used to be a lesbian.
信不信由你们 我曾经是个拉拉
Used to be?
曾经是
But thanks to Ty and every beautiful person here,
多亏了泰 还有在座的俊男靓女们
I've shed my former corrupt self
我摆脱了过去那个堕落的自己
and become the new, purified heterosexual me.
脱胎换骨 蜕变为纯种异性恋
As you can see,
正如你们所见
the only thing that comes out here is the truth.
这里唯一显露出的 只有真♥相♥
You didn't tell me this was a comedy club.
你没告诉我这是个喜剧俱乐部啊
Emmett.
艾美特
I can tell you, and Ginger can tell you,
我能向你们证明 金吉也可以向你们证明
that what you're all hoping and praying for
你们所期待并为之祈祷的
is not an impossible dream.
绝非白日做梦
It can come true for you,
你们的梦想可以成真
the same way it's come true for us.
就像我们的梦想成真了一样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表