剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What do I think?
我有什么看法
I think...
我觉得...
Due to free agency, we've lost some of our best players.
由于自♥由♥球员政策 我们失去了一些最出色的球员
Still, our defence is strong,
但是 我们的防守很强
but we need a new scheme
但需要新战术
from our defensive coordinator to move the ball.
让进攻协调员能灵活传球
That's just what I say.
我也是这么想的
Hello, sports fans.
你好 这里是体育粉丝
I'm coming to get you.
我现在去接你
It's okay. I'm having a really good time.
没事 我玩得挺开心的
She's really, really nice.
她挺好的 真的
She's really nice?
她挺好的是吧
Do you think she and her friends would be really nice
你觉得她和她的朋友们如果知道
if they knew the little charade you were playing?
你是基佬 还会对你很好吗
They'd probably tie you to a fence and bash your brains in.
他们估计会把你绑在栅栏上 把你的脑子打烂
They're not like that.
他们不是那种人
Not like that, huh?
不是那种人是吗
Listen to me, Mikey.
听我说 小迈
Are you listening? Yeah, I'm listening.
你在听吗 是的 我在听
There's only two kinds of straight people in this world;
世上只有两种异性恋
The ones that hate you to your face,
一种当面憎恶你
And the ones that hate you behind your back.
另一种背地里憎恶你
Now get the fuck out of there...
现在 从那里给我滚出来
because I need you.
因为我需要你
Oh shit, just what I need.
靠 竟然给我搞了这么一出
What's-his-name.
他叫什么来着
Justin. His name's Justin.
贾斯汀 他叫贾斯汀
If I can remember it and I didn't even fuck him,
我还没操过他 都记得住名字
why can't you?
你怎么记不住
Because I did.
因为我♥操♥过就忘
So, Dawson, how are things down at the creek?
道森 小溪那边现在怎么样
Thank you, Pittsburgh.
谢谢 匹兹堡
I love you.
我爱你们
You know, for a skinny white boy,
作为一个这么瘦小的白人
I make one fucking fabulous black woman!
我他妈的居然有黑人女歌♥手的音域
How about another round on me?
我再请你们喝一轮怎么样
I got a better idea. Let's move on.
我有更好的主意 我们走吧
What's wrong with here?
这里有什么不好
I've had everyone here.
我跟这里的每个人都上过床了
Yeah, my problem precisely.
是啊 我也一样
You haven't had me.
你还没跟我上过床
Oh yeah?
是吗
What? Y-you never told us.
什么 你们从来没告诉我们
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
We were up in his room.
当时我们在他的房♥间里
We were 14, 15 tops.
最多十四五岁
We were supposed to be studying, whatever,
我们当时本应在学习
Only we're not.
但是我们没有
We're looking at this trashy photo mag
我们在看她妈妈从美容院的杂♥志♥上
his mom swiped from the beauty parlor.
撕下来的照片
Anyway...
总之
There's this shot of Patrick Swayze from "Dirty Dancing"...
有一张《辣身舞》中的帕特里克·斯威兹的照片
without his shirt on.
他没穿上衣
So I've got this hard-on just from looking at it,
我光是看照片就硬了
and I glance over at Mikey,
然后我瞟了一眼小迈
And guess what?
猜猜怎么着
He's got one too.
他也硬了
Okay, you can stop now.
你可以闭嘴了
Twin stiffies.
两根硬棒棒
I reach over,
我伸手过去
start rubbing it.
开始摩擦它
He's practically swooning.
他几乎要晕过去了
I pop it out,
我把他的家伙掏出来
start stroking it,
开始帮他打飞机
nice and slow.
温柔地 慢慢地
And we're both this close. Then...
我们马上就要♥射♥了♥ 然后...
His Mum walks in without knocking.
他妈妈没敲门就进来了
They always do.
家长总是这样
Did she see you?
她看到你们了吗
I don't see how she could have missed it.
她怎么会没看到
Only we didn't come, so it doesn't count.
但我们最后没有射 所以不算
"Dirty Dancing."
《辣身舞》
That's a really old movie.
那个电影可够老的
What? I said that's a really old movie.
什么 我说那是一部老电影
It's not that old.
也没那么老
How old are you?
你多大了
How old do you think I am?
你觉得我多大
33?
33岁
Fuck you!
你给我滚
He's 29. And fuck you too.
他29岁 你也给我滚
What did you tell him for? Fair's fair.
你干吗告诉他 以牙还牙
We all know what that means.
我们都知道这意味着什么
In a few months, you'll be 30.
几个月之后 你就要30岁了
Might as well be dead.
基本上与死无异了
You ought to know.
你当然最清楚不过了
You already are.
你已经死了
Oh no you don't.
你不能就这么走了
Come back here.
给我回来
You're not sticking us with that kid.
你不能把那个孩子就这样扔给我们
He's your responsibility. Now get back in there.
他是你的责任 给我回来
You know, I'm getting a little sick
我受够了
of people telling me what's my responsibility.
别人告诉我我的责任是什么
If Lindsay and Melanie want to go off and have a kid,
如果琳赛和茉蕾妮想生个孩子
that's their responsibility.
那是她们的责任
If what's-his-name-- Justin--
如果 他叫什么来着 贾斯汀
wants to go out and pick up guys while he's still in high school.
想在念高中的时候 就上街钓男人
that's his responsibility.
那是他自己的责任
My responsibility is to myself.
我对自己负责就好
I don't owe anybody a goddamn thing.
我他妈的不欠任何人任何东西
Calm down!
冷静点
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
And where do people get off thinking I'm not a kind person?
为什么大家都觉得我不是个善良的人呢
Who said that?
谁说的
Ted, for example, thinks I'm a heartless shit.
比如泰德就觉得我是个冷血无情的混♥蛋♥
It's your appeal.
那只是你的表象
Plus, he's just jealous
再说了 他只是嫉妒你
and lonely and...
并且孤寂 又...
I happen to be very kind.
我是个非常善良的人
Very loving.
很有爱
Hey, Zack, how's it going?
嗨 扎克 你还好吗
Not bad.
还不错
How's Peter?
彼得怎么样
Still dead.
死了没复活
Oh, shit. I forgot.
糟糕 我给忘了
Well, if anyone has any doubts about how kind and loving you are...
如果再有人怀疑你不是个善良有爱的人
that should convince them.
这个小事例应该能说服他们了
Anyone up for Babylon?
有人去巴比伦吗
I was thinking BoyToy.
我想去「男孩玩乐屋」
You know, I haven't been snubbed by a twinkie in weeks.
我几个星期没被正太无视过了呢
What about him?
他怎么办
What about him?
怎么了
Well, we can't just leave him here.
我们不能就把他留在这
It's not our problem.
那不是我们的问题
He's mine?
他成我的问题了吗
No, Brian's your problem.
不 布莱恩才是你的问题所在
Let him clean up his own mess for a change.
这次让他自己收拾这乱摊子
Don't waste your Friday night babysitting.
不要浪费你的美好周五之夜当保姆
I come all the way here just to see him.
我是专程来看他的
He doesn't want anything to do with me.
但是他不想跟我有一点瓜葛
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表