剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Nah, it'd just remind me of him.
不 跳舞只会让我想起他
Another drink?
再来杯酒
I'd start to cry.
我会哭的
You're losing your shirt.
你的衣服掉了哦
You almost lost yours. Ah, yeah.
你也差点倾家荡产 是啊
I still have no idea why he dropped the suit.
我还是不知道他为什么撤销了诉讼
It's a mystery.
那是个迷
I guess I'll just have to be more careful who I fuck.
我想 以后和别人做♥爱♥ 要小心点了
Lucky for you, I turn 18 tomorrow.
你真走运 我明天就18岁了
What do you want for your birthday?
你的生日想要什么礼物
What about a nice, stiff dick?
一根漂亮坚硬的鸡♥巴♥怎么样
Now you're starting to sound like him.
现在你说起话来有点像他了
I'll always remember how he used to say,
我总记得 他以前常说
"It's just not sex without...
"那根本不叫做♥爱♥ 如果没有..."
without something up your butt."
"没有东西插♥进♥你的屁♥眼♥里"
Oh no, now you've come to Babylon to proselytize.
不好 你都跑到巴比伦来劝人改变信仰了
That's not why we're here.
那不是我们来这儿的目的
We've seen the light.
我们看到了希望之光
We know! We know!
我们知道 我们知道
A different light.
不一样的光
What about your success story?
你们不是要成为成功范例吗
Oh, we're a success story.
我们成功了呀
We shared it with the group.
我们和小组分享了我们的故事
I told them,
我告诉他们
some of us are meant to eat pussy,
我们之中有些人注定舔逼
and some of us are meant to suck cock.
有些人注定舔屌♥
But either way...
但是不管怎么样
God loves us.
上帝都是爱我们的
They agreed that God loves us.
他们同意上帝是爱我们的
And then they told us to get the fuck out.
然后他们叫我们滚出去
Then you're really back?
你真的回归了吗
Honey, my flame has been rekindled,
宝贝 我的基情之火又复燃了
and is burning brighter than ever.
而且比以前烧得更旺
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm not.
我可不后悔
Come on, you.
过来吧
Do you feel that gay thump-thump?
感受到同性恋的脉动节奏了吗
God, I missed that!
天呐 我太怀念了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表