剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
sometimes even before birth,
有时甚至出生前就确定了
and it's completely unalterable?
而且这是完全不可改变的
You tell 'em, sunshine.
告诉他们 小阳光
A leopard can't change his stripes.
江山易改本性难移
Either can a queer.
基佬也一样
You know,
其实
it's a nasty world out there.
这是个险恶的世界
So, if Emmett hasn't got the guts to be gay,
如果艾美特没有勇气做基佬
then I say fuck him.
要我说 去他♥娘♥的♥
You know, he's still our friend.
但他还是我们的朋友
I just can't let him go that easily.
我无法轻易对他放手
Can I get a stoli on the rocks?
来杯伏特加 加冰
Haven't I seen you before?
我以前好像见过你吧
That's original.
真是新鲜的搭讪方式
And the answer is, "No, I don't think so."
但答案是 不 我觉得我们没见过
No. It was the other night, at Babylon.
不 那天晚上在巴比伦
I remember you.
我记得你
Well, I don't remember you.
但我不记得你
Working late, doc?
加班了吗 医生
Catching up on some paperwork.
有点文书工作要做
So I hear you have a problem.
我听说你出了点事
Maybe it's from over-exertion.
也许是使用过度造成的
Maybe it's you.
也许是你造成的
So how can I help alleviate your condition?
那我怎么帮你缓解病情呢
You can lay off Mikey.
你可以放过小迈
Well, my prescription for that
我的处方是
would be for you to mind your own business.
管好你自己的事
He is my business.
他就是我的事
And he's going to be my business, long after you're gone.
而且在你离开后 他也需要我来陪伴
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去
Although I did hear that you may be on your way out.
不过 我倒是听说你可能要滚蛋了
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Practically everyone,
地球人都知道
although that's not our concern.
尽管这不关我们的事
Your better half thinks differently.
但你的伴侣不这样认为
I told my "better half" to stay out of it.
我叫我的"伴侣"别掺和
By forbidding him to see me?
通过禁止他见我吗
You know,
其实
that's not how you're going to keep him.
你这样是留不住他的
That's how you're going to lose him.
只会失去他
You know, doc,
医生
you are good.
你真不赖
That pain I was having is...
我的疼痛
feeling better already.
不药而愈了
Feel anything?
有什么感觉吗
A numb, tingling sensation.
麻麻的刺痛感
But, uh, then I realized my... leg's asleep.
但我发现是我的腿麻了
How about you?
你呢
Um, just a queasiness in my stomach,
胃里有点恶心
like when you eat a bad clam.
就像吃了坏掉的蛤蜊一样
Look, we... don't have to do this.
其实 我们不是非得这样的
No! I want a success story.
不 我想要成为成功的范例
Oh, so do I.
我也是
Uh, maybe if we, um...
也许我们
maybe if we fantasized.
也许我们可以幻想一下
You know, you... think about the perfect man,
你幻想一个完美男人
and I'll think about the perfect woman.
我幻想一个完美的女人
It's a crutch, but... if it helps us walk...
精神上的辅助也许可以帮我们...
Well?
怎么样
Keep trying.
继续努力
And?
现在呢
I think I'm starting to feel something.
我觉得我有点感觉了
Me too.
我也是
Aw, it's you again.
又是你
You don't give up, do you?
你还真是不放弃呢
You want me to?
你想要我放弃吗
Did you really see me before?
你真的见过我吗
Sure. You were with that guy, Brian.
是的 你和那个布莱恩在一起
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他
Everyone knows Brian Kinney.
人人都认识布莱恩·肯尼
He's a real asshole.
他是个大混♥蛋♥
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
He's always coming on to you,
他总是过来勾搭你
acting like he likes you.
装得像真的喜欢你一样
Really all he cares about is getting laid.
其实他只是想操你
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Did he break your heart?
他伤过你的心吗
Fuck no!
当然没有
I'd never fall for his shit.
我从没信过他的鬼话
Besides, he's not my type.
而且 他不是我喜欢的型
Is he yours?
他是你喜欢的类型吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
So what is your type?
那你喜欢什么类型的
You can do it. You can do it.
你可以做到 可以做到
You can do it!
你可以做到
So... how was it for you?
话说 你感觉怎么样
You know, I didn't hate it.
我不排斥
You?
你呢
It wasn't nearly as disgusting as I thought it would be.
没有我想的那么恶心
The fantasies really helped.
幻想真的起作用了
Yeah.
是的
Who'd you use?
你想的是谁
Jodie Foster, "Anna And The King".
《安娜与国王》里的朱迪·福斯特
You?
你呢
Uh, Matthew McConaughey in "A Time To Kill".
《杀戮时刻》里的马修·麦康纳
Too bad we didn't use "Contact".
我们没用《超时空接触》 真是可惜
We could've been in the same movie. Yeah.
不然就在同一部电影里了 是啊
Well, we... have our success story.
我们 终于成为成功范例了
Yay us. Huh.
是啊
You're one hot little fucker.
你个性感的小混♥蛋♥
You're pretty hot yourself.
你也很性感
Oh, yeah.
好棒
Go on, lick it.
来 舔吧
That's it.
就是这样
You're hotter than the guy I had last week.
你比我上周遇到的人好多了
Is that so?
是吗
He wanted to put me in short pants and spank me.
他要我穿短裤 然后打我屁♥股♥
I want to do a lot more than that.
我要做更过分的事
Like what?
比如呢
Like how about I show you?
我直接来演示吧
You better hurry, though.
不过你最好快点
What's the rush?
急什么
I've got a stupid curfew if you can believe it.
我要遵守宵禁规定
My parents want me home by midnight.
我父母要我在午夜前回家
You... live with your parents?
你和父母住在一起
Where else would I live?
不然我还能住哪里
I'm 17.
我才17岁
You're 17?
你17岁
So, how do you get into bars?
那你怎么进酒吧的
Like a fake I.D.
用假身份证啊
I don't tell my dad though.
我不会告诉我爸爸的
He goes totally psycho.
他会发疯的
Like he did when he found out I was gay.
就像他发现我是同性恋之后的反应一样
Your... dad went psycho?
你♥爸♥爸会发疯
He went after the guy I was fucking at the time.
他找到当时跟我上♥床♥的人
Turned him in to the police.
把他送去了警局
Uh, the police?
警局啊
He'll be out in 10 years.
他被判了10年徒刑
If he knew I was here...
如果他知道我在这
Now, how would he know?
他怎么会知道呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表