剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It was like... Christmas...
就好像 圣诞节
and new year's and my birthday,
新年 还有我的生日
all rolled up into one.
所有的刺♥激♥都一起降临了
Not the Fourth of July?
没有国♥庆♥日吗
Well... I'm saving that for you.
这个嘛 要留给你享受了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Bathroom.
厕所
Do you think it's a good idea to let him go alone?
你觉得让他一个人去真的好吗
Would you like me to hold it for him?
你想让我帮他扶着鸡♥巴♥尿吗
No, I mean, after what happened last time.
不是 我是说鉴于上次发生的事...
It's called trust.
这叫信任
Yeah, you can trust he'll end up in the emergency room.
是啊 信我吧 他最后还会被送去急诊室的
Maybe he won't.
或许他不会
Maybe he'll disappoint all of you and actually be all right.
或许他会让你们都失望 规规矩矩的 平安无事
When you were a boy,
你小的时候
did you save the birds with the broken wings?
你会去救那些翅膀受伤的小鸟吗
What did you do, tear them off?
那你怎么做 把它们撕碎吗
Everybody...
各位
I want you to meet a very special someone.
我要给你们介绍一个非常特别的人
I'm Brent. Brent!
我叫布伦特 布伦特
Hi, Brent. Hi.
嗨 布伦特 嗨
Hi... Brent. Hello, welcome.
嗨 你好啊 布伦特 欢迎
Anyone who's special to Emmett is special to us.
对艾美特来说很特别的人 对我们也很特别
Who?
谁
Emmett.
艾美特
That's me, darling.
就是我 亲爱的
How long have you two known each other?
你们认识多久了
Well, I-in this life, only a... brief while.
这辈子的话 只有一小会儿
But, uh... but I-I believe that in past lives,
不过 我相信在前世
we've known each other many times before.
我们已经认识很多次了
Uh, don't you?
是不是
It's the only explanation for how we could have so much in common.
只有这样才能解释我们为什么有这么多共同点
You can't believe it.
简直难以置信
We both love Brad Pitt.
我们都喜欢布拉德·皮特
Clinique for men.
倩碧男性护肤品
Especially when they're having a sale.
特别是打折的时候
Uh, green onion-flavoured potato chips.
葱味薯片
And our favourite song...
以及我们最爱的歌♥
is "Somewhere out there".
是《就在那里》
Now that's uncanny.
简直是怪异得可怕
Well, come and have a drink with us.
过来和我们喝几杯吧
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了
What's the problem?
到底怎么了
Emmett knows some guy for all of 15 minutes
艾美特才认识那个人15分钟
and he's practically a frat brother.
他几乎都变成我们的铁兄弟了
Blake you can barely speak to.
但你几乎都不乐意搭理布雷克
Well, maybe that's because...
也许是因为
I don't know what to say.
我不知道和他聊什么
"So, you nearly killed my friend."
"你差点害死我朋友"
"Hey, I hear you passed out on the bathroom floor.
"嘿 我听说你在卫生间晕过去了
You want to be buds?"
想跟我成为好兄弟吗"
You know, I figured if anyone could've given him a chance,
我一直觉得 如果有谁愿意给他一个机会
it would've been you, Michael.
那个人肯定是你 迈克你
Hold on, Jesus!
天呐 等一下
I'm coming.
来了
What's the matter?
怎么了
I've been calling, But there's no answer.
我一直给你们打电♥话♥打不通
Oh, we turn the phone off at night. It wakes Gus up.
我们晚上电♥话♥都关机 怕把盖斯吵醒
I'm... I-I'm sorry to be coming by so late.
我...很抱歉这么晚过来打扰你们
Vic's in jail.
维克在看守所
What?
什么
He said he was at the mall, he went to the men's room,
他说他当时在商场 去了一趟卫生间
and the next thing is they arrested him for indecent exposure.
接下来突然就因为猥亵露体罪被逮捕了
Indecent exposure?
猥亵露体罪
Yeah, he swears he didn't do anything.
是的 他发誓他什么都没干
But he needs a lawyer, and I didn't know where to...
他需要一个律师 可是我不知道去哪
No, no, it's okay. I'm going to go get dressed.
没事没事 我这就去换衣服
Well, if he didn't do anything, why did they arrest him?
要是他什么都没干 为什么会被逮捕
Oh, I-it's... harassment of gay people.
他们就是看不惯同性恋
Cops just like playing "capture the fag".
警♥察♥喜欢玩"老鹰捉小基"的游戏
What are you saying?
你刚才什么意思
You think Vic did something?
你觉得维克真的干了点什么吗
I was just asking...
我就是问一下
Yeah well, I'm telling you, I know my own brother.
告诉你 我了解我亲弟弟
And it's crap.
那是胡说八道
Listen, it's going to be okay.
听我说 会没事的
I'm going to go get dressed, but we better get a move on.
我现在去换衣服 我们现在就走
I'll be right back.
我马上就来
You said to check back with you in an hour.
你让我过一个小时再来找你
I still have eight minutes left.
我还有八分钟的时间
He has zits on his ass,
他屁♥股♥上有疹子
a tragic endowment,
鸡♥巴♥也小得可怜
and is just getting over a nasty case of gonorrhea.
并且他患过严重的淋病 最近才刚好
Well, if I were you, I wouldn't wait too long.
如果我是你 我就不会等太久
By then I may have other plans.
到时候我可能有其他安排了
So, what's with you anyway?
你到底是什么情况
Nothing.
没什么
Who's your, uh... friend?
你那个朋友 是什么人啊
Nobody.
谁也不是
You look pretty tight to me.
我看你们挺亲密的啊
So how come you didn't introduce us?
你何不介绍我们认识
He wouldn't like you.
他不会喜欢你的
Maybe he would if I, uh...
也说不定 如果我给他...
offered him a favour.
提供点「甜头」尝尝
Yeah well, he's not interested in any of your "favours".
好了 他不会对你的「甜头」感兴趣的
Great stuff.
劲爆好货
Great price.
价钱公道
And I told you, neither am I.
我说了 我也没兴趣
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Probably just what it looks like,
可能就像你看到的这样
loitering outside the men's room.
在男厕所外面转悠
Did you come to check up on me?
你是来查我的吗
'course not.
当然不是
I just seem to meet the cutest guys here.
我只是遇见了这里最帅的人
'cause I told you, I'm fine.
我跟你说了 我没事
I know.
我知道
Come on, let's, uh...
走吧 我们...
go find the others.
去找其他人
Let's not.
别去了
I'd rather just be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Gentlemen prefer blondes,
男人们喜欢金发女
and this blonde prefers gentlemen in leather.
而这个金发美女喜欢皮革猛♥男♥
A big hand for Dwayne.
让我们掌声欢迎德韦恩
I've always dreamt about living in a little cottage...
我一直梦想着住在一间乡村小屋里
with a garden out back?
带后花♥园♥的那种
W-where I can grow lavender and daffodils, and...
我可以在花♥园♥种满薰衣草和水仙花
wear a big sun bonnet,
戴着一顶大圆帽
like my aunt Belle, that ties under the chin.
在下巴底下系带 就像我的姑姑贝儿那样
And we'll cook gourmet meals...
我们可以自己烹饪美食
seasoned with our very own herbs.
加入我们亲手种的香料
And on snowy evenings,
在飘雪的晚上
we'll curl up in front of the fire with big mugs of hot tea.
我们相拥在温暖的火炉旁 共饮香茗
And... and in the summer,
夏日里
we'll take long, lazy walks down a...
我们慵懒地走在
sun-dappled country lane.
阳光斑驳的乡间小路上
It's heaven.
人间天堂
Bliss.
极乐世界
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't go away.
别走开
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表