剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
That makes me feel a lot better.
这可让我好受多了
Uh, I... I had no choice. If...
我 我别无选择 如果...
if I didn't do what you wanted,
如果我不按你的要求做的话
you'd have fired me.
你会炒了我的
No, you just tried to get ahead by giving head,
不 你只是想通过帮人口♥交♥来获得升职
which, by the way, you're not very good at.
顺便说一下 你的技术还不怎么样
We obviously remember things very differently.
很明显我们对这件事的记忆有很大差别
Yeah!
是的
I remember what happened.
我记得发生了什么
If I could propose something...
我有个提议...
I'd be more than willing to forget the whole thing if...
我很乐意忘掉整件事 如果...
you'll say you're sorry,
你对我道歉
and reconsider me for that position.
然后重新考虑推荐我拿下那个职位
You know, you have a real talent for propositions.
你还真是有提建议的天分
Would you mind not standing so close?
能不要站这么近吗
Why?
为什么
You worried something might happen?
你担心会发生什么吗
Like I might use my position of power
比如我可能会用我的职权
to take advantage of your tight little asshole?
来操你那紧致的小屁♥眼♥
God!
天啊
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
You know, I never realized till seeing it with you
话说 在跟你一起看《歌♥声俪影》前
that "A Night at the Opera" was such an epic tragedy.
我都不知道这是一部如此壮丽的悲剧
I'm sorry. It's just that last halloween,
很抱歉 只是去年万圣节
Lindsay went as Groucho and I went as Harpo.
琳赛扮的是格劳乔的角色 而我扮的是哈普的角色
Well, that explains it.
怪不得你这么激动
Oh God,
天呐
nothing personal, but I just wish she was here.
不是针对你 可我真希望陪着我的是她
I understand.
我能理解
Most of my dates wish they were with someone else.
大部分和我约会的人都希望自己身边是别的人
Oh, don't say that.
别那样说
You're a real catch. I know.
你是个理想的对象 我知道
Just my luck, lesbians find me irresistible.
我真走运 拉拉们都觉得我魅力无限
Holy shit! What?
我♥操♥ 怎么了
I got you all excited?
我让你性奋了吗
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Ted. M...
泰德 茉...
Melanie, h-hi.
茉蕾妮 你们好
Um, this is Heather.
这是海瑟
My date.
我的约会对象
I'm sorry, I thought you said... He did.
不好意思 你刚说的是... 他是这么说的
We're going for pizza. You want to double?
我们要去吃披萨 你们要来个双对约会吗
Double? Yeah.
双对 是啊
They're not really a couple, Heather.
他们不是一对 海瑟
I'm a homo. And I'm a lesbo.
我是个男同 我是个女同
I thought from the hug that maybe you were normal.
我刚才看你们拥抱还以为你们是正常人
We are.
我们是啊
What the hell's gotten into you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么了
He's seen the light.
他看到了希望之光
Where are they shining it? Up your ass?
那光照到哪儿了 你的屁♥股♥里面吗
"See the Light" is helping us build a...
「希望之光」组织在帮我们建立...
happy, heterosexual life.
幸福的异性恋生活
Yeah, well while you're at it,
好啊 在这期间
why don't you ask the wizard for a brain?
何不叫巫师给你一个脑子先
I'm so glad that we amuse you.
很高兴我们可以博你一笑
Who's amused? I'm outraged!
谁笑了 我气死了
Just ignore her, Heather, she doesn't understand.
无视她 海瑟 她不能理解
I understand you assholes
我只知道你们这些混♥蛋♥
are setting back the gay rights movement about 50 years.
让同性恋权益运动倒♥退♥了50年
Come on, Emmett, I don't think I care for your friends.
走吧 艾美特 我不太喜欢你的朋友
Emmett, wait.
艾美特 等等
Can we at least get together sometime?
至少我们能找个时间聚一聚吧
Sure. Um, if you ever want to...
当然可以 如果你想要...
see the light...
看到希望之光
Come to a meeting.
来我们的活动小组吧
I thought you might be a little hungry.
我想着你可能有点饿了
A little?
有点吗
Do you know what we'd turn into if we ate all that?
你知道我们要是把这全吃光 会变成什么吗
A couple of fat, flabby fags
两个肥胖 松垮的基佬
who nobody would want to fuck, ever.
并且再也没人愿意跟我们上♥床♥了
Let's dig in.
我们开始吃吧
You know what I remember from high school?
知道高中时期哪件事让我记忆犹新吗
The time in biology class
是不是那次生物课上
when you beat off in a test tube
你射进了试管里
for your science project?
然后当成作业交了上去
No. Food.
不是 是食物
There was always lots of food at your house.
你家里总是有很多食物
That's an Italian thing.
那是意大利传统
And there was always plenty of booze at your house.
你家里总是有很多酒
Yeah, huh?
是啊
That's an Irish thing.
那是爱尔兰传统
What's this?
这是什么
"Reality checklist"?
「回归现实清单」
Yeah, I've been thinking of simplifying my life.
是的 我正在尝试把我的生活简化
"Clothes"?
「衣服」
You... you can certainly save money on clothes.
你的确能在衣服上省一大笔钱
"Cosmetics"?
「护肤品」
Yeah, the French anti-aging shit costs $100 a tube and...
是啊 那些法国进口的抗衰老产品一支要100美元
I still don't look 19.
可我看着还是不像19岁
"Going out"?
「出去玩」
Yeah.
对啊
I figured I could probably survive hitting the clubs
我觉得我每周少去一次夜店
five times a week instead of six.
也能活下来
I don't know. That's a pretty big sacrifice.
我可不确定 这真是很大的牺牲
"Loft"?
「阁楼」
Yeah, well...
是这样的
what do I need this big, expensive place for, anyway?
我没必要住在这么一个又大又贵的房♥子里
This is your home.
这是你的家啊
Maybe it won't come to that.
也许事情还没糟到那个地步
Well, if it does,
如果真到那个地步
I'll just get a rich sugar daddy like the doc.
我就找个「金主干爹」包养我 就像那位医生
He's not my sugar daddy.
他才不是我的「金主干爹」
If I'm not careful, he might not even be my boyfriend.
我一个不留神 他可能连我的男友都不是了
What? Trouble in paradise?
什么 天堂里也有烦心事
He doesn't know I'm here.
他不知道我在这里
You're lying to him already?
你已经开始骗他了啊
What is he afraid, I'll steal you away from him?
他怕我把你从他身边抢走吗
Last chicken leg.
最后一个鸡腿了
You're the chicken hawk.
你是专抓小鸡的老鹰
I didn't do what they're saying.
他们是在诬陷我
I just want you to know that.
我只是想让你知道这点
You don't have to explain.
你不需要解释
Hey, you know what I remember?
嘿 你知道我还想起了什么吗
Senior year
高三的时候
we were going to be in a band.
我们本来要加入一个乐队
You were going to be the next Robert Smith.
你本来将成为下一个罗伯特·史密斯
Yeah, well, that dream died real fast.
是啊 那个梦想很快就破灭了
We were damn good.
那时我们棒极了
Hey, do you still have that guitar?
对了 你还留着那把吉他吗
You know, they ought to let women in this contest.
我觉得 他们应该允许女人参加竞赛
I've got a great chest.
我的胸部可是很棒的
Yeah, chest of drawers.
是啊 五斗柜一般
Hey! David. Hi.
嗨 大卫 嗨
Speaking of great chests.
说到胸 完美胸肌就来了
Where's Michael?
迈克去哪儿了
Here. He's here, isn't he?
这里啊 他不在这里吗
I haven't seen him.
我没见到他
Well, he called and said that you were sick.
他打电♥话♥说你病了
He did?
是吗
And he said he was spending the night here...
他还说他要在这里过夜
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表