剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hello
喂
Who is that?
谁打来的
Brian
布莱恩
What did he have to say?
他还有什么好说的
He didn't say anything,he just hung up.
他什么都没说就把电♥话♥挂了
So how would you know it's him?
那你怎么知道是他打来的
His breathing.
听他的呼吸就知道了
I guess this funny little breathe
他的呼吸声有点怪怪的
from his deviated septum.
因为鼻中隔膜有偏离
That's not the only thing about him it's deviated.
我看他偏离的可不只有隔膜
I wonder what he wanted.
我很好奇他有什么事
Let's see...
想想看
to come over here and throw himself at your feet and beg for forgiveness?
过来跪倒在你脚边然后乞求你的原谅
Brian doesn't do apologies.
布莱恩从不道歉
Well, he should, after what he did.
他应该道歉 毕竟他干了那种事
It's too late.
太晚了
He pushed too hard.
他这次做得太过了
Now the game's over.
现在游戏结束了
I konw.
我懂
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Dosen't matter,
没关系
I'm too busy being happy.
我现在光忙着幸福了
I don't have time to think about it.
我没时间去想那些事儿
Whoever would believed
真难以置信
You, a married lady.
你 已经是一个已婚女士了
I prefer the term"gymnastic partner."
我更喜欢「体操伙伴」这个称号♥
Who cares what it's called, as long as I have David.
只要我能拥有大卫 叫什么无所谓
And I have the apartment.
而这整个公♥寓♥都是我的了
Now you can bring home all the tricks you want,
现在你可以随便带炮♥友♥回家
and you don't have to worry about disturbing me
也不用担心打扰到我了
"Try not to scream so loud when you come
"到高♥潮♥时不要叫得太大声
Or we'll wake up Michael."
不然会吵醒迈克的"
Well, we'll see about that.
再说吧
I guess this is it.
差不多就这样了
Oh, almost forgot.
哦 差点忘了
Let me help you.
我来帮你
I guess now this is it.
现在真的差不多收完了
Good luck, sweetie.
祝你好运 亲爱的
And remember,
记住
you always have a place to come back to.
你永远都有一个可以回来的地方
That's very nice of you, Emmett.
你真好 艾美特
Especially since I'm still paying half the rent.
尤其是我还得支付另一半的房♥租
Captain Astro, use this magical fisting power
阿斯特罗队长用他神奇的拳头力量
Quit it. It's too early for fisting.
别闹了 现在玩拳♥交♥也太早了点
No. It's never too early for fisting.
才不 拳♥交♥什么时候都可以
The gym called you, and Taylor called again.
健身房♥那边打电♥话♥来了 泰勒又打来了
And Ryder wants you...
莱德想要你...
Fuck the gym,fuck the Taylor,
滚他的健身房♥ 滚他的泰勒
and fuck Ryder
滚他的莱德
Would you please get me some Aspirin or something,
你能给我找点阿司匹林什么的吗
I have a bitch of headache.
我头要疼炸了
Ok.
好吧
It's been a week since the usual phone calls
迈克已经有一周没有像平常那样
from Michael every 5 minutes.
每隔5分钟就打电♥话♥过来了
Is he away or something?
他是出远门了还是怎么着
Yeah, you can say that.
没错 也可以那么说
Ted Schmidt.
泰德·施密特
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian who?
哪个布莱恩
Brian who- do-you-think?
你觉得是哪个布莱恩
That's who.
就是那个布莱恩
I didn't recognize your voice.
我没听出你的声音
You know, I don't think you've ever called me.
我从来没想过你会有闲心给我打电♥话♥
Well, today's your lucky day.
那今天就是你的幸运日了
I'm not talking to you, remember?
我们还没和好呢 记得吗
Yeah, right. Uh, so what are you doing tonight?
好吧 得了 你今晚有什么安排吗
I haven't thought about it.
我还没想过呢
Well, think about it and decide if you want to hang out.
那就想想 然后决定要不要一起出去玩
With you?
和你吗
You sound surprised.
你听起来很惊讶啊
Uh, no. Surprised would be if I won the lottery.
不 惊讶是用来形容中了彩票
Or if an asteroid hit the earth,
或者小行星撞地球
Or if Richard Simmons was straight.
又或者理查德·西蒙斯其实是直男
No, try dumbstruck.
用"目瞪口呆"比较合适
So you're not busy?
所以你晚上有空喽
Do you have to ask?
你就直说吧
Woody's. After work.
下班后 伍迪酒吧见
He wants me to meet him at Woody's...
他约我在伍迪酒吧见面
to hang out.
一起玩
God, he must really be desperate.
天啊 看来他真是饥不择食了
Uh, I didn't mean it like that.
没有侮辱你的意思
Now that he and Michael are no longer friends,
既然他和迈克不再是朋友了
My guess is that he needs somebody new to take for granted
我猜他需要找个新的人来无视了
So, naturally, he thought of me.
所以 很自然的 他就想到了我
You're not actually considering going, are you?
你不是真的要去吧
Well, maybe I can resolve the great Michael conflict,
也许我可以解决他和迈克之间的冲突
and win the nobel peace prize
然后赢得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
and score with one of Brian's rejects.
然后钓上一个被布莱恩拒绝的帅哥
49... 50.
49 50
God, I hate my abs.
天 我讨厌我的腹肌
I love your abs.
我喜欢你的腹肌
I mean you.
说的就是你呀
He means you.
他是说你
You're Emmett, right? Right.
你叫艾美特 对吧 是的
You work at Torso, right? Right.
你在潮人时装店工作 对吧 是的
And your dentist is Dr. Feldman, right?
你的牙医是费尔德曼医生 对吧
Right, how do you know who my dentist is?
是的 你怎么知道我的牙医是谁
I was in his office last week.
我上周去了他的诊所
I had the appointment right after you
我的预约就在你后面
And by the way, I love the space between your teeth.
顺便说一下 我喜欢你的牙缝
I'm Beau.
我叫波尔
That's french for "beautiful". I know.
那是法语 意思是"美丽" 我知道
And I've always thought you were kind of, uh, cute.
我一直都觉得你很 可爱
You have? Yeah.
是吗 是的
And I was wondering, maybe you'd like to go out sometime.
我在想 你愿不愿意一起出去玩玩
As if you need to ask.
这还用问吗
I'd love to. As if he'd say no.
我很乐意 他怎么会拒绝
Only I can't.
但是我不能去
What?
什么
I-I can't.
我 我不能去
But thanks for asking.
但还是谢谢你的邀请
Maybe some other time, then.
那就改天吧
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
Guys like us do not turn down guys like him.
我们这种劣质男不会拒绝他这种优质男
You have acted in flagrant violation
你刚才的表现 违反了整个
of the entire gay social structure.
同志社会的阶层规矩
They're going to vote you out of the brotherhood.
他们会投票把你踢出这圈子的
Let 'em.
随他们吧
I made a promise to god, remember?
我向上帝保证过的 记得吗
That if I tested negative... I know,
如果我的化验结果是阴性 我知道
you'd never have sex with another man,
你就永远不和男人上♥床♥了
I know. But you're fine!
我知道 但是你没事啊
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I never want to go through the hell that I went through again,
我不想再次经历之前的痛苦和煎熬了
and I won't.
我说到做到
Because someone kept his part of the bargain.
因为某个人兑现了他的承诺
Now it's my turn to keep mine.
现在我也要遵守自己的诺言
I didn't hear you come in.
我刚刚都没听到你进屋的声音
Oh-h, shh, I just put Gus to bed.
嘘 我刚把盖斯放上♥床♥
It's too late to see him then, huh?
现在去看他太晚了 是吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表