剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Model? You're skinny enough.
做模特怎么样 你的确够瘦
You have, like, the world's most-perfect hair.
头发也没得说 天下第一
Or I could be a go-go boy.
去夜场跳舞也行
I've seen 'em at Babylon.
我在巴比伦见过那些舞男
I could make, like, 100 bucks a night.
一晚能赚一百来块呢
Maybe I could come with you. I can shake it up too!
我和你一起去怎么样 我也能跳
That'd be great. You and me!
那太好了 我们一起闯荡
Except...
只是...
I have to be home by 11:00.
我11点前就得回家
Well... I'm going.
反正我去定了
Look at this.
看这个
It's a confirmation number. I charged a ticket.
这是验证码 我票都买♥♥了
Since when do you have a credit card?
你哪来的信♥用♥卡♥
I took Brian's.
我拿了布莱恩的
That's like a major felony or something.
那可是重罪啊
You could go to jail for that.
你会被抓去坐牢的
Least I'd have a place to live.
至少那样我就有地方住了
Besides, I'm gonna pay him back.
再说 这钱我会还给他
As soon as I get a job.
找到工作就还
I just gotta get out of here.
我必须离开这里
Now.
立刻
50 years?
50年吗
Poor suckers.
真是可怜的傻子
Do you think they still do it?
你说他们现在还会做♥爱♥吗
At their age it's not about sex.
这把年纪了 性♥爱♥已经不重要
Yeah, it's about life-support.
就是 能喘气就不错了
It just so happens a person can have an active sex life at any age.
不论男女老幼 都有追求性福的权利
Well that means there's still hope for you.
也就是说你还有希望
So when are you and the Doc
那你和那个医生
going to start massaging each other's prostates?
什么时候开始互相按♥摩♥前列腺呢
Would you give him a break?
你能饶了他吗
He's having enough trouble deciding.
他到现在还难以决定 已经够纠结了
Then why not consult Mysterious Marilyn?
那何不请教下神婆玛丽莲呢
What'll it be, boys?
你们打算选什么项目
Palms? Tarot? Spin around the Ouija?
看掌纹 解塔罗 还是请碟仙
Only 20 bucks.
只要20块
10, and not a peso more.
10块 多一分都不算
Mysterious Marilyn senses you're an accountant.
神婆玛丽莲感应到你是个会计
Oh, she's good.
挺灵验的嘛
You, the one with the boyfriend, sit.
你 有男友的那位 坐
Put your digits on the Ouija, sweetheart.
把手指放在碟子上 亲爱的
Ouija, what is his true love's name?
碟仙 请告诉我他的真爱叫什么
B-r-i...
布 莱...
Oh, this is too weird.
太邪门了这
That is not my boyfriend's name.
我男朋友可不叫这名字
That wasn't the question.
问题可不是这样的
And frankly, he's a bad bet.
坦白说 你跟他没有好结果
Now let's ask about your boyfriend.
我们来问问你男友的事
Hey, Justin's run away.
嘿 贾斯汀离家出走了
What are you talking about? He went to New York!
你在说什么 他去了纽约
With your credit card. What?
还带着你的信♥用♥卡♥ 什么
He took your credit card.
他拿了你的信♥用♥卡♥
That little fuck!
那个小混♥蛋♥
He's going to become a go-go boy in Chelsea.
他要去切尔西做舞男
And he's going to be very successful.
还会大红大紫呢
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
God writes the script, sweetie,
亲爱的 上帝已经写好了剧本
I just say the lines.
我只是读一读台词
You better find him and bring him back.
你最好去把他找回来
I see you on the Pennsylvania turnpike.
我看见你开上了宾州高速公路
The fuck you do.
不可能
And before you leave,
出发之前
be sure to check the air in your tire.
别忘了检查轮胎
This is all your fault.
都怪你
This is all your fault!
这都怪你
Since when is he my responsibility?
他什么时候成我的责任了
Since you took him home and fucked him!
从你把他带回家操了他开始
Ma, please. Well that's the truth.
妈 别 我又没说错
I mean, you've gotten away with a lot,
你小子总是能侥幸逃脱
more than you should, but not this time.
已经过分了 这次可不行
Now you're going to New York!
你给我去纽约
The fuck I am. And you're bringing Sunshine home
我他妈才不去 把小阳光给我找回来
in exactly the condition which you found him.
他一根汗毛都不能少
Otherwise, it's not his parents
不然的话 不用等到他爸妈
or the police you're gonna answer to, honey.
或警♥察♥来找你 亲爱的
You're gonna answer to me.
老娘亲自找你问罪
Why do you care?
你在乎个什么劲儿
'Cause I couldn't live with myself
因为那孩子要是出了事
if something happened to that kid.
我的良心将一辈子不安
I love him like my son.
我把他当亲儿子一样爱
Hell, you're all my sons.
你们都是我亲儿子
Thank you, Arthur Miller.
谢了 阿瑟·米勒
Look, I mean New York's a pretty big place.
可纽约那么大
How are we supposed to find him?
我们去哪找他
Daphne said he'd be in Chelsea.
达芙妮说他去切尔西了嘛
I'm not going to New York.
我才不要去纽约
Look, I'll go with you.
我陪你去 行了吧
What about your work?
你不上班吗
I can miss a day.
休一天没事
See? You never have to ask this kid for anything.
瞧 这才是乐于助人的好孩子
Well, as long as the backseat's empty,
要是后座还有空
I guess I might as well be in it.
我也很愿意去
Yeah, yeah! Count me in.
是啊 加我一个
Why do you guys want to go?
你们两个又为什么想去
"W-why"?
为什么
Why?
为什么
How can... how can you even ask that?
你是怎么问出口的啊
Brian, you're one of our closest friends.
布莱恩 你可是我们最亲密的朋友之一
I can't let you go off on this perilous journey all on your own.
我们怎么能让你孤身一人去冒险呢
We're going to be with you all the way.
我们当然要相伴左右
I'm really touched.
我真是深受感动
What's the real reason?
真实原因是什么
Road Trip! Road Trip!
公路旅行 公路旅行
Road Trip! Road Trip! Road Trip!
公路旅行 公路旅行 公路旅行
Well, it's... it's going to be a "bumpy" night,
今晚路上肯定有颠簸
so let's do a "bump" and, uh, stay up.
我们也磕点药爽一爽 可别睡着了
Put that shit away.
把那东西收起来
Don't worry. I've got valium to calm down.
没事 我带了安定 安心定神
If you're not careful you're going to get addicted.
小心点 这玩意儿会上瘾的
Please! I've been doing this for years.
得了吧 我都吃好几年了
I don't know what clothes to take.
我不知道带什么衣服好
Just, um, pack your basic little black dress.
带那件黑色小洋装就行
Works for all occasions.
去哪都能穿
Damn it. Where is it?
该死的 去哪了
What?
什么
"The Broadway Album".
《百老汇专辑》
Can't go to the big apple without Barbra.
去纽约不带上芭芭拉的音乐可不行
Road trip! Road trip!
公路旅行 公路旅行
Road trip! Road...
公路旅行 公路...
Trip.
旅行
I got your message.
我收到你留言了
W-well you didn't have to come all the way over here.
你不必大老远专程跑来
Oh, of course I did.
当然要
Now what is this about a trip to New York?
你们这次去纽约是什么情况
In case we go club- bing, should I bring the black leather
如果去泡吧 你说我带这条黑的
or the orange leather?
还是橙色的皮裤呢
David! Hi!
大卫 嗨
Hi, Emmett. Well, hi.
你好 艾美特 好啊
You should come with us.
你真该和我们一起去
Because after spending all night in Brian's jeep,
在布莱恩的吉普车里憋上一晚
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表