剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
just sit with her a while
就陪她坐一会儿
and let her talk.
让她说话
Even if you've heard it before.
哪怕她说的都是你已经听过的
Because sometimes she just needs to know that someone is listening
有时候她就是需要一个忠实的听众
I promise.
我保证做到
I love your friends.
我爱你的朋友们
They are like family.
他们就像家人一样
Not "like"; they are.
不是"像" 他们就是我的家人
It's because we trust each other.
因为我们信任彼此
You don't trust me?
你不信任我吗
Do I have reason not to?
有什么理由让我不该信任吗
All right, look, let's not pretend
好吧 听着 我们还是不要假装
there isn't a moose in the middle of the room, okay?
我们之间什么问题也没有
I know you're using again.
我知道你又吸毒了
I found one of your little "favours"
我发现了你的小「甜头」
in the pocket of the suit I bought you.
就在我给你买♥♥的那件西装口袋里
Huh, talk about trust.
真好笑 你还说信任我
I wasn't looking for it. okay, it just fell out.
我并非刻意要找那东西的 它自己掉出来了
You can believe me or not, I really don't care.
你信也好 不信也好 我都不在乎
Since then, I've been trying to pretend I didn't see it.
从那之后 我一直想假装我没看到那东西
Only, I can't.
只是 我做不到
Not when I see you destroying your life.
我不能看着你就这样把自己毁了
I was afraid of disappointing you, of failing again.
我害怕让你失望 害怕再次失败
Well, you have.
可惜你还是这样了
And I can't live with an addict.
我不能和一个瘾君子生活在一起
And I can't make love to an addict.
我也不能和一个瘾君子做♥爱♥
And it sickens me
我一想到
to think about what you're doing to a person
你这样对待自己 就很恶心
I happen to care a whole lot about
明明我这么关心你 在乎你
who obviously cares so little about himself.
你却这样糟蹋自己
So I have no choice...
所以我别无选择
except to say goodbye.
只能跟你分手了
I don't wanna be like this!
我也不想这样的
Then check yourself into rehab.
那就去戒毒所
Moose Jerky?
要吃鹿肉干吗
It's harder than I thought... saying goodbye.
离别 比我想象得还要艰难
It's a good thing we're leaving first thing in the morning.
我们明天一大早就走还真是一件好事
Actually, I changed the reservation for tomorrow night.
实际上 我把机票改签到明天晚上了
What?
什么
I said I changed the reservation till tomorr...
我说我把机票改签到明天晚
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没有告诉我
Well, does it matter?
这很重要吗
Obviously not.
显然"不重要"
Well, Michael, it's just a little change of plan.
迈克 这只是对原计划做了一点小变动
I've just got a few things I gotta clear up...
我还剩一些事情没有交代清楚
Which I could've helped you with,
我可以帮你完成啊
Except... every time I offer, you refuse.
可是 我每次提出要帮你 你都拒绝
You have to do everything yourself.
你非得每件事都自己完成
I just thought...
我只是觉得...
No, you just thought I couldn't handle it.
不 你只是觉得我没有那个能力
That I can't hang a fucking screen door.
我他妈的连装个纱门都不会
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥这是怎么了
You just think I'm going to go along,
你觉得我只需要顺从就好了
do whatever you want,
按你的旨意做事
on your terms and your time.
一切按你的方式和你的时间来
Like a child, or a... or a trophy wife.
就像个孩子或娇滴滴的小娇妻一样
You just make all the decisions, and I'll say "yes, dear".
什么事情都由你做主 而我只能在旁边附和
Only I'm the one giving up everything in my goddamn life.
只是 这次我要放弃我生命中的一切
My family, my friends,
包括我的家人 我的朋友
my job to be with you.
我的工作 去跟你在一起
And I have to wonder,
我不得不去思考
that if the situation was reversed,
如果我们双方互换位置
would you have done the same for me?
你也会为我做同样的事吗
Well, I guess that's an answer
我想我已经知道答案了
Fuck you!
操你丫的
Fuck you!
操你丫的
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
What the fuck were you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的刚刚在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的又在干什么呢
I came here to see why you didn't come to my farewell party.
我来看看你为什么没有参加我的告别派对
What party?
什么派对
You know goddamn well.
你♥他♥妈♥清楚得很
Everybody was there but you.
除了你大家都去了
Oh, right, David and Michael's "farewell in flannel".
想起来了 大卫和迈克的「法兰绒告别会」
Well, I've been having a little cele- bration of my own
我忙着为自己进行庆祝呢
in honour of my big three-O.
纪念我华丽丽的30岁
With this?
就用这玩意儿吗
Yeah, to give myself a very special gift.
正是 我要送自己一份非常特殊的礼物
Like what?
什么样的
Like the greatest fucking orgasm of my life.
比如我这辈子享受过的最爽的高♥潮♥
Try the last fucking orgasm of your life.
我看是最后一场高♥潮♥才对
You could kill yourself.
你差点就小命不保了
Well, that wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.
那根本算不上是最糟糕的事
To go out in a blaze of glory,
带着一身荣光离开人世间
Like Cobain...
就像柯特·科本
James Dean...
詹姆斯·迪恩
Hendrix.
吉米·亨德里克斯
They're all legends.
他们都是传奇
They'll always be young.
他们将永远年轻
And they'll always be beautiful.
永远美丽如初
And they'll always be dead.
也永远失去了生命
"Life not worth living if you not take risk."
"如果怯于冒险 生命还有什么意义呢"
You're not going through with it.
你不能再这么做了
If I want to experience the joys of scarfing,
如果我想体验窒息式性♥爱♥的快♥感♥
what the hell business is it of yours?
这他妈的关你什么事
It's my business
这当然关我的事了
'cause I'm the one who'll get the call
因为当你冷冰冰的尸体挂在屋梁上
that the god- damn cleaning lady's found you
还挺着根硬鸡♥巴♥ 被清洁女工发现
hanging from the rafters with a fucking boner.
警方要联♥系♥的人肯定是我
Fuck you, Michael.
操你丫的 迈克
Fuck you.
操你丫的
Why do you always have to ruin everything?
你为什么非要破坏一切呢
Ruin? I'm saving you!
破坏 我这是在救你的命
Just like Toby Harper saved captain Astro
就像托比·哈珀救了阿斯特罗队长一样
in issue 231 of Astro comics,
那是《阿斯特罗队长》漫画第231期的情节
when captain astro thought that he'd lost all of his super power.
当时阿斯特罗队长认为自己失去了所有的超能力
God, you are so pathetic.
天啊 你太可悲了
No, you are!
不 可悲的是你
Don't you know that you still have your powers?
你难道不知道你仍然拥有力量吗
All your powers.
你全部的力量
And you always will.
你永远都不会失去的
Whether you're 18 or you're 30,
不管你是18岁还是30岁
or you're 50, or you're 100.
抑或50岁 甚至100岁
You will always be young
你将永远保持年轻
And you will always be beautiful.
也将永远美丽如初
You're Brian Kinney, for fuck's sake!
你可是布莱恩·肯尼啊 我就操了
Well, the staff seems very nice. They're really helpful.
这儿的工作人员好像很友好 都很热心
They do.
确实
They said you can get anything you want, anytime.
他们说你随时需要什么都可以满足
You know, they got snacks all day... That's good.
全天都有零食供应的 不错啊
Yeah. And if you need anything, you just, um...
是啊 如果你有什么需要的话 只要...
I... I will.
我 我会的
Look, I-I... I want you to know
听着 我想让你知道
how happy...
我有多开心
Happy's not the right word.
用"开心"这个词不太恰当
Not happy, but uh...
不是开心 而是...
grateful and relieved I am that you're doing this.
你能这么做 我心中充满感激和宽慰
Well, it's for us, right?
这都是为了我们 对吧
Right.
没错
So...
那么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表