剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Now you're drinking champagne eating caviar tarts
而现在你在喝着香槟 吃着鱼子酱馅饼
and entertaining a senator.
还在招待参议员
I hope we're not too late.
希望我们没有迟到
I'd hate to miss the crudities.
我可不希望错过蔬菜沙拉拼盘
Oh, shit.
糟了
Jesus. This looks like a wake. Who died?
天呐 这像在参加守灵 谁死了
Hey, Novotny!
嗨 诺瓦特尼
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Well, we wouldn't have missed your party for the world, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我们无论如何都不会错过你的宴会
We figure our invitation got lost in the mail.
我们猜测给我们的邀请函一定是寄丢了
Damn that postal service.
该死的邮政系统
I'm going to write my senator.
我要写信给我的参议员投诉
You don't have to. She's here.
不用了 她就在这里
"Break in"?
破门而入吗
We're family, not bandits.
我们是你的家人 又不是强盗
Here's a little cheque, doc.
收下这张支票吧 医生
I think it should be enough to cover all of us.
我觉得应该足够算我们的集体捐赠了
Nice tie, Mikey.
领带不错啊 小迈
'scuse me.
借过
Care to try a tart?
要尝个馅饼吗
Cocktail? Or two or three.
鸡尾酒呢 两三杯吧
I'm so sorry, David.
真对不起 大卫
I can't believe that they would show up uninvited.
我真的没想到他们会不请自来
I don't think senator Baxter is going to mind
我觉得等巴克斯特参议员
when she sees the size of that contribution.
看到这个捐款数额后 应该不会介意了
This music sucks dick.
音乐真♥他♥妈♥难听
I believe it's Jazz fusion.
我觉得这是融合爵士乐
Like...
就像
this!
这种
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
I don't dance.
我不会跳舞
You do now.
现在你会啦
Thanks for your support.
谢谢你们的支持
Senator Baxter?
巴克斯特参议员吗
Yes, I am.
没错 正是
Oh, I saw you in "OUT".
我在《出柜》杂♥志♥上见过你
I'm Debbie Novotny.
我是黛比·诺瓦特尼
Hello.
你好
And this is my brother Vic.
这是我弟弟维克
How do you do? Hello.
你好 你好
I'm Michael's mother.
我是迈克的妈妈
You know, our host.
就是今天的东道主
Yes, and a very charming young man he is.
没错 他的确是个很有魅力的年轻人
We used to think so.
我们曾经也这么认为
Thank you. Oh my god, they've cornered the senator.
谢谢 天呐 他们围住了参议员
We have to save her.
我们得去救她
She's a politician, Michael.
她是政客 迈克
She can talk her way out of anything.
她可以靠她那张嘴给自己解围
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 你玩得怎么样
Can I get you a drink?
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Care to dance?
想跳舞吗
I'm not into leather.
我对皮革没有兴趣
Hey, you know, neither was I.
其实 我以前也不感兴趣
Then I ran into this old school friend
不过后来我碰到一个老同学
who shackled me in his dungeon and made me his suck-pig.
他把我绑在地下室里 让我成了他的性♥奴♥
Black and blue, it's... it's fine for bruises, boys,
黑色和深蓝西装 商务场合穿是没问题的
but when you come to a party, you need a little colour.
不过来参加宴会的话 得穿得鲜艳点儿
Now, you...
至于你...
Oh my lord, w-who dressed you, honey? Morticia Addams?
我的天呐 谁帮你挑衣服的 魔帝女吗
Here, turn around.
来 转过去
See, now you have a fabulous bubble-butt.
你本来有很丰满的翘臀
But it's not going to do you any good if you don't show it off.
但是如果你不露出来的话 就不好看了
You too. Jackets off, let's see those bods.
你也是 脱掉外套 让我们看看你的身体
Come on.
脱吧
Come on, chop, chop.
快脱 快点 快点
This lady is a tramp,
本姑娘可是个荡♥妇♥
and tonight Jack's not the only one getting lucky.
今晚杰克不是唯一一个幸运的人
Come on.
好了
Oh, man. All right.
好了 乖
Ooh, okay, all right, all right.
好了 好了 乖啊
All right.
没事的
We'll call mommy.
我们给妈妈打电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Hi, it's me.
喂 是我
I know it's late.
我知道很晚了
Is everything all right?
没事吧
It's Gus. He's in one of his moods.
是盖斯 他在闹脾气
I remember his moods.
我记得他闹脾气的样子
Look, you're the one with the magic touch.
只有你才知道怎么哄他
Would you mind?
可以吗
Over the phone?
在电♥话♥上哄吗
I'm desperate. I'll try anything.
我实在没办法了 什么都愿意一试
Here we go.
听着
♪The moment I wake up.♪
♪我醒来的那一刻♪
♪Before I put on my makeup.♪
♪在我化妆前♪
♪I say a little prayer for you.♪
♪我会先替你祈祷♪
♪I'm brushing my hair now.♪
♪现在我在梳头发♪
♪And wondering what dress to wear now.♪
♪犹豫着该穿哪件裙子♪
♪I say a little prayer for you.♪
♪我会先替你祈祷♪
♪Forever, forever you'll stay in my heart.♪
♪你会永远永远留在我心里♪
♪And I will love you forever and ever.♪
♪我会永远永远爱你♪
♪We never will part.♪
♪我们永远都不会分开♪
Did that work? Like a charm.
有用吗 像魔咒一样
He's still the only one who appreciates your singing.
他依然是唯一一个喜欢你的歌♥声的人
What? I have a lovely voice.
什么啊 我的声音很好听的
You can barely carry a tune.
你唱歌♥连调都没有
That's not true. Yeah, it is.
才不是呢 就是的
Yeah, it is.
其实是的
Listen, thanks for helping.
谢谢帮忙
'night, Mel.
晚安 茉儿
'night.
晚安
Brian.
布莱恩
Don't worry, I'm just giving him a tour of your...lovely home.
别担心 我只是带他参观一下你 可爱的家
David, I'm so sorry.
大卫 非常对不起
Why?
为什么
I don't hear anyone complaining.
我没听到有谁抱怨啊
I say kick those republicans right in the balls.
要我说 一脚踹在共和党员的蛋蛋上
Only they haven't got any.
只是他们都没有"种"而已
Oh my god!
我的老天
Ma, could you, um, stop monopolizing the senator?
妈 能不能别再独占着参议员了
I'm sorry, Diane... "Diane"?
不好意思 黛安 黛安
Michael, your mother is a remarkable woman.
迈克 你妈真是了不起
You know, David, I attend a lot of fundraisers.
大卫 我参加过很多筹款宴会
And I mean, everybody means well,
我是说 大家都是出于好意
but I got to tell you, they're usually very boring things.
但不得不说 那些活动都非常无聊
Not this one, I'm having a ball.
但是这个就很有趣 我超开心
Ma, um, can I talk to you for a second? Sure, sweetie.
妈 我能跟你聊两句吗 当然了 亲爱的
'scuse me, Diane.
黛安 失陪一下
Hey, sunshine, come here.
嘿 小阳光 过来
Tell Diane about the club you started.
跟黛安说说你建的社团
This is one goddamn brave kid.
这是非常勇敢的一个孩子
I love him. Talk to her.
我很喜欢他 跟她聊吧
Hi. I'm Justin Taylor. How do you do?
你好 我是贾斯汀·泰勒 你好
uh, I started a...
我建立了一个...
Carry that a little higher.
端高些
There you go, sweetie, that's it.
就这样 好了 走吧
Professional courtesy.
专业的礼仪之道
How dare you do this to me? And to David.
你怎么敢这样对我 这样对大卫
Do what? I was just talking to Diane.
我做什么了 我只是和黛安聊天而已
Do you know that she worked as a waitress?
你知道她曾经当过服务员吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表