剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, I was going to send you an e-mail
我本来想给你发邮件的
but I thought it would be better if I came in person.
不过我觉得还是当面说比较好
Well, why don't you come over tonight? I mean...
不如你今晚去我家吧 我是说...
my parents aren't going to be home
我爸妈今晚不在家
No!
不
I mean... it... this is fine.
我是说 在这儿说就行
Actually, I just...
其实 我只是...
I want to make sure that you understand.
我希望你能明白
That... I mean, just because we had sex once,
我是说 就算我们上过一次床
doesn't mean that we're now boyfriend and girlfriend.
并不意味着我们现在是男女朋友
I never said we were.
我从没说过我们是啊
You're calling me, like, eight times a day.
你不停给我打电♥话♥ 大概一天8次哎
I haven't called you eight times.
我才没给你打8次电♥话♥
You're right. It was eleven.
没错 是11次
I'm not counting three hang-ups.
那3次不说话就挂掉的我还没算呢
And that card.
还有那个卡片
"Friendship is the highest form of love"
"友情是爱情的最高形式"
All right, I get the point.
行了 我明白啦
I mean, when you've slept with as many guys as you have,
毕竟 你跟很多不同的男人上过床
I'm sure that's all that was...
我相信对你来说那只是...
another fuck.
一次泄欲而已
I never said it was just another fuck.
我从没说过那只是普通的一次泄欲
Besides I'm not slept with that many guys.
再说 我也没和那么多男人上过床
Can we not talk about it here? I've got to work.
别在这儿讨论这事行吗 我还有工作呢
Daph...
达芙
I was doing you a favour.
我跟你上♥床♥只是帮你的忙
That's all it was. That's all it was meant to be and...
仅此而已 本来也就该如此
Now you've totally gotten weird,
现在你整个人变得很古怪
which we agreed would not happen.
我们说好不要这样的
I'm not the one who got weird.
变得古怪的人不是我
Ever since you met Brian,
自从你认识布莱恩之后
you've be- come this totally different person.
你整个人都变了
You go out with him all the time to bars and clubs.
你一直跟他去混酒吧 混夜店
It's like I don't even know you.
我几乎都快不认识你了
You've just become this full- time homosexual.
你变成了一个「全职基佬」
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Didn't I tell you?
我不是说过吗
Besides being an accountant, I'm also a part-time sleuth.
除了当会计之外 我还兼♥职♥侦探呢
You're funny. Yeah.
你说话很逗 是啊
Sheer terror piques my wit.
恐惧激发了我的智慧
Your hands are cold.
你的手好冷
I want you to come back.
我想让你回去
I can't.
不行
Don't argue.
别和我争了
I'll screw everything up.
我会把一切都搞砸的
You won't.
你不会的
I'll make sure of it.
我会帮你的
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾你
I want you to go now.
你还是走吧
Please.
求求你
And leave you sleeping on this mattress
丢下你睡在这张
that some asshole threw up on?
某个混♥蛋♥吐过的床垫上吗
I'm the one who threw up on it.
吐在这上面的人是我自己
My breath stinks.
我的嘴巴很臭
I don't care.
我不在乎
That... opera...
那个 歌♥剧
"la traviata".
《茶花女》
You never told me how it ends.
你还没跟我说过结局呢
Does what's- his-name marry the slut?
那个谁和那荡♥妇♥结婚了吗
Of course.
当然了
Despite the wishes of his cruel father.
她违背了她那混账父亲的意愿
And...
然后
They live to sing many...
他们以歌♥唱为生 唱了很多...
glorious duets.
动人的合唱
What are... what are you doing?
你 你干什么啊
Well, come on. It's cold.
上车啊 冷死了
Patience, young fella, patience.
耐心 年轻人 耐心点
Now what?
又要干什么
So long, Jack.
永别了 杰克
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表