剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And she likes to go to parties a lot.
她很喜欢参加派对
I know the type.
我知道这种类型
So what's she singing about?
那她在唱什么
Well, she's just met this really sweet guy named Alfredo,
她遇到了一个好男人 叫阿尔弗雷多
and, uh, he kind of has a thing for her.
那男人有点喜欢她
She's wondering
她在犹豫
whether she can give up her life in the fast lane to be with him.
应不应该为了他 放弃现在纸醉金迷的生活
Does she?
她放弃了吗
She gives it a shot.
她试了一下
It's GHB. You ever use it?
这是神仙水 你用过吗
It's just water.
就是白水而已
Uh, this, uh, dinner...
这个晚餐...
is sort of a...
是为了...
thank-you.
答谢你
For being so nice to me.
对我这么好
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
Yeah, I did.
不 我需要
Actually, I wish there was more I... could do.
其实 我希望我可以做更多的事
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Well, we didn't get very far the last time I was here.
我们上次没有做完
Yeah, I kind of checked out in the middle.
是啊 我中途"退出"了
I figure we could just...
我觉得我们现在...
pick up from where we left off.
可以继续做上次没做完的事
Behind you. 'kay.
小心后面 好
It has to be a surprise. Okay.
要给他个惊喜 好
One, two, three.
一 二 三
For me?
是给我的吗
Yes, for you. Who else?
是的 当然 不然给谁
Cheers.
干杯
Well go on, open it.
快点 打开啊
It's for getting into the IFA.
是祝贺你进了艺术学院的礼物
I-it's what all the great artists use.
这都是伟大画家们用的东西
Lindsay knows these things.
琳赛很了解这些
He's so surprised, he's speechless.
他太惊讶了 都说不出来话了
I know you want to get into computer graphics and animation,
我知道你想学电脑绘图和动画制♥作♥
but first year you're going to have to study
但是第一年都是学
all the traditional techniques.
最基础的传统画法
Still life, life class, composition.
像静物画 人体画 构图
Because no matter what you eventually do,
因为不管你今后做什么
it's important to have solid, classical training.
都要打好最扎实的基础
I mean, even Picasso knew how to draw people with their eyes in the...
就算是毕加索也知道要如何把眼睛画在...
in the right place.
画在恰当的地方
Thank you, guys. It is so nice.
谢谢你们 真的很好
But I've decided to go to Dartmouth.
不过我已经决定去达特茅斯学院了
Enjoying your book?
沉浸在书里了吗
Yeah, uh, it's a real page-turner.
是啊 确实很经典
Well then, how come you're on the same page
那怎么你还在看
you were on an hour ago?
一小时前的那页啊
I, uh... guess you caught me.
我...呃 好吧 被你抓住了
Yeah, well you're easy to catch.
是啊 你很容易露馅啊
Especially when you go to the tell-tale signs,
尤其是你在撒谎时有专属标志
You know, throwing in a lot of "uhs" when you talk
就是 说话时伴有"呃""啊"之类的语气词
to give you time to think of what to say next,
好让你有时间思考下句怎么说
and covering your mouth.
还有摸嘴巴
Uh, observant.
观察真仔细啊
I, uh, Michael, I should've told you the truth.
迈克 我应该跟你说你实话的
It's no big deal,
没什么的
You'll finish your book.
你先看书吧
No, no. about last night.
不 不 是关于昨天晚上的事
Well, honey, when you said you could come a fourth time,
亲爱的 当你说你能再射第四次时
I knew you were lying.
我知道你在撒谎
When I said I had a business dinner,
我跟你说我去参加商务晚宴了
I didn't have a business dinner.
我其实并没有什么商务晚宴
I went to the baths.
我去了浴池
What were you doing there?
你去那里干什么
Mostly... walking around.
就只是随便走走
Look, it's not something I do a lot, Michael.
迈克 我并不经常那样
It's the first time since we've been together that I've been there.
这是我们在一起后 我第一次去那里
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再谈这事了
No, I thought you should know.
不 我觉得你应该知道
What, that you're fucking around?
应该知道什么 你去跟人乱操吗
I don't fuck.
我没有跟人操
And then you come back here and you fuck me?
然后你又回家来操♥我♥
If you gave me anything...
万一你传给我什么病...
No, I said I don't fuck!
不 我说了我去那儿不操
Mostly I just jerk off.
基本上只是手♥淫♥
"Mostly".
"基本上"
I don't understand. Aren't I enough for you?
我不懂 难道我不能满足你吗
Yes, of course you are, Michael.
当然不是 迈克
Well then why would you do that? I don't know.
那你为什么要做这种事 我也不知道
I guess it's a thrill. I...
可能是因为很刺♥激♥ 我...
I want the guys to...
我想要那些人觉得...
to think I'm attractive. I...
我有魅力 我...
I don't know, sometimes I feel like I just have to be...
不知道 有时我只是想一个人...
off on my own.
出去释放下
You are such a liar.
你真是个大骗子
It's the truth, Michael.
这是实话 迈克
Fuck your truth and fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的实话 操♥你♥妈♥的
Well, we should've known
我们该早点知道的
he was too good to be true.
世上是没他这么完美的人的
Men, they're all the same.
男人都一个样
Except for you, Michael.
除了你 迈克
You are a saint.
你是个圣人
I don't want to be a saint.
我不想做圣人
I want to be a ruthless, heartless shit
我想做个绝情的混♥蛋♥
who fucks whoever he wants, without conscience or remorse.
想操谁就操谁 毫无良知和自责
I'm sorry, that position's already been filled.
不好意思 这个角色已经有人占了
For once I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about David.
但这次我说的不是你 是大卫
I say,
要我说
cut him loose. Bastard.
甩了他 混♥蛋♥
Show him you're too good for him.
让他明白他配不上这么好的你
That he doesn't deserve you.
他不配拥有你
And who does Michael deserve?
那迈克配拥有什么样的人
Someone who will cherish him.
一个珍惜他的人
Who will, uh, be faithful.
忠贞的人
Someone for whom he will be the sun and the moon and the stars.
把迈克视为其生命中的太阳 月亮和星星的人
What fucking Bette Davis movie are you living in?
你以为你活在贝蒂·戴维斯的电影中吗
And what did you think would happen?
你本来以为你们会怎样
That you'd be monogamous forever?
一辈子就互相守着一个人吗
That is so like you,
真是你的典型风格
make some vile, homophobic crack.
说些卑劣的 恐同的话
Homophobic? Yes.
恐同 是啊
That just because we're gay,
难道因为我们是同性恋
it's impossible for us to have a... a loving, loyal relationship.
就不可能拥有忠贞的爱情吗
Not because we're gay. Because we're men.
同性恋不是原因 因为我们是男人
It's no different for straight guys.
直男也一样
I read somewhere that something like 6♥4♥% of them
我看过某个文章说6♥4♥%的直男
admit they've been unfaithful.
都承认有过不忠行为
I wouldn't know.
我可不知道
I've only slept with 32% of them.
我只和其中的一半睡过
What, so, I'm...
那我...
I'm just supposed to let David do whatever he wants?
我应该让大卫为所欲为
Whoever he wants?
到处胡搞吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这样说
Maybe you should establish some... rules.
也许你们应该 定些规矩
You know, decide what's acceptable and what's not.
规定什么是可以接受的 什么不行
I don't think I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
Well that's fine, then you can move back in here.
好吧 那你可以再搬回来
End it all over a... hand job.
因为找人手♥淫♥ 就结束一切
I don't know why I'm asking your advice.
我不知道我为何要问你的意见
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表