剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
to take care of you so...
以便照顾你
I thought I'd bring over some chicken soup.
所以我就带了鸡汤过来
Oh, that is so thoughtful.
你可真贴心
And just what the doctor ordered.
那正是医嘱里提到的
Hey, you're the doctor.
嘿 你就是医生
So you're not sick?
这么说 你没生病
Well, don't sound so disappointed.
别这么失望嘛
She had a scratchy throat back in the winter of '86.
她从86年冬天起嗓子就很痒
Thank you.
谢谢你
♪Just because you love me♪
♪就因为你爱我♪
♪Doesn't mean I can't have my way♪
♪并不代表我不能为所欲为♪
♪Just because I'm leaving♪
♪就因为我要离开♪
♪Doesn't mean I don't want to stay♪
♪并不代表我不想留下♪
Okay, let's go over the questions
好了 我们来过一遍
they're going to ask you at the hearing.
他们将在听证会上问你的问题吧
Now?
现在吗
If you prefer,
如果你愿意
we can wait until they boot your butt out of the company.
也可以等到他们把你从公♥司♥开除后再做
Yes, now.
没错 就现在
Christ, you asked me to represent you...
天呐 是你让我做你的代理律师的
Okay, fine.
好吧 我投降
Fire away. But...
开火吧 不过
gently.
要温柔点
I said gently.
我说温柔点
Justin, please?
贾斯汀 能安静点吗
Sorry.
对不起
Here, drink this.
把这个喝了
It's a secret recipe that my alcoholic grandmother used to make.
是用我酒鬼奶奶常用的独家秘方调的
Jesus! It smells like a...
天啊 这闻起来像
dirty jockstrap.
穿过的内♥裤♥
Well, in that case you should like it.
你肯定喜欢这种味道吧
The secret is she pissed in it.
所谓秘方就是她往里面尿尿了
I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
You know I'd do anything.
为了你我什么都愿意
Oh, Jesus, let's just pray the arbitrator's gay,
天啊 我们祈祷仲裁人是同性恋
and thinks he's cute.
并且还觉得他很帅吧
I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd...
对不起 我不知道你...
It's okay, neither...
没关系的 我也不
neither did...
我也不知道
I'll come back later.
我回头再来
No, stay. I... I was just helping Brian with...
不 别走 我只是在帮助布莱恩
I know. He told me.
我知道 他告诉我了
Look who's here, honey.
看看这是谁 宝贝
Hey, buddy.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 宝贝
He misses you.
他想你了
Look, um...
听我说...
Why don't we go over this later?
我看我们还是晚点再过那些问题吧
You don't have to rush off because of me.
你不用因为我就这么急着离开
I have to get to work.
我得上班去了
Would you get this shit away from me?
能把这破玩意儿拿走吗
It's my grandmother's recipe.
这是我奶奶的独家秘方
He's majorly hung.
他这是酩酊大醉
And for once, he's not talking about my cock.
就这一次 他提到"大" 不是在说我的鸡♥巴♥
It's okay, sunnyboy,
没事的 乖小子
your old man'll recover.
你老爸会康复的
He's not crying over you, he misses Melanie.
他不是因为你哭 他想念茉蕾妮了
Well, you just had your chance.
你刚刚明明有机会
Why didn't you beg her to come back?
你为什么不求她回到你身边
Excuse me?
你说什么
She's the one who cheated.
是她出轨了
Well, maybe she had reason.
也许事出有因呢
So, now you're taking her side? Huh, that's amusing.
所以你现在站在她那边了 真是有趣
After all the years you spent hating her, humiliating her,
你多年来一直讨厌她 羞辱她
trying to force her out of our lives every chance you got.
千方百计地逼她离开我们的生活
Well, congratulations, you finally got what you wanted.
恭喜 你的目的达到了
Yeah, that's right.
好吧 真有你的
Blame me.
怪我吧
Why not?
为什么不呢
Everybody else does.
所有人都怪我
Well, maybe you finally got what you wanted.
也许这正是你想要的结果
Look,
听着
I'm going to have to go back to work sooner than I thought,
我看我得提前回去上班了
which means I'll need a sitter.
所以我得找个保姆
I'll do it. I'm great with gus.
我来吧 我很擅长带盖斯
Oh, I'm sure. Only I need someone full-time.
这话不假 不过我需要一个全职保姆
Justin, will you get my cheque book?
贾斯汀 帮我把支票簿拿来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I mean, with what's going on...
我是说 你现在这个境况
It's not a problem.
这不是什么问题
I said I'd look after you and Gus,
我说过我会照顾你和盖斯的
and I am.
我不会食言
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢你 不客气
What?
怎么了
I know I smell bad.
我知道我身上很臭
It's Vodka.
是伏特加的味道
Something wrong?
出什么事了
No. Not at all.
没有 没事
Except, could you keep the elephants
只是 你能让那些大象
from running up and down the stairs?
别再在楼梯上跑来跑去了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nothing.
没事
You got in 3 last night.
你昨晚3点才回来
I did?
是吗
Your mother must've been really sick.
你妈妈一定病得很严重
Yeah, well, you know those flu-cough...
你知道的 流感 咳嗽
fever-cold kind of things?
受凉发烧之类的
Michael, I know she wasn't sick
迈克 我知道她没生病
'cause I went over there to find you.
因为我去她家找你了
Oh, shit. And then...
糟糕 然后呢
I caught the late show at Woody's.
我还看到了伍迪酒吧的夜场演出
Double shit.
更糟糕了
You know, you and Brian play pretty well together.
你和布莱恩的合奏真是太默契了
The two of you... Well, I...
你们两个真是... 我...
of course I shouldn't be surprised.
我自然不该感到惊讶
I told you, Brian's going through a really tough time right now.
我跟你说过了 布莱恩现在遇到麻烦事了
Yeah, and I told you something too.
是的 但我也跟你说过一些话
So if this is the way it's going to be,
所以 如果事情要变成这样的话
you lying to me so that you can be with him...
你对我撒谎 去陪着他
I think we better rethink things.
我觉得要重新考虑我们的事了
What the fuck's the matter with you,
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
lying to David, telling him I was sick?
骗大卫说我病了
I didn't know what to say.
我当时都不知道该说什么
And that was a first. Shut up.
那还是头一次呢 闭嘴
All right, I made a mistake.
行了 我犯了个错
You're damn right you did. And you keep this up,
那是当然的 如果你还这样做
you're going to blow it, you hear me?
就会毁了你们的关系 听到没
I already said I was wrong, okay?
我已经认错了 还不行吗
If you want to torture somebody,
如果你想折磨人的话
go to the "S and M" bar across the street.
去马路对面的"性♥虐♥"酒吧
What's with you guys, anyway?
你们怎么无精打采的
This is supposed to be a gay bar, remember?
这里可是同性恋酒吧啊
I saw Emmett last night, with this woman.
我昨晚看到艾美特和一个女人在一起
At least that's how she purported to represent herself.
至少她自称是个女人
He really is going straight.
他真的要做直男了
And so are we.
我们也是啊
Straight to hell, according to them.
按他们的说法 是要"直"接下地狱
But doesn't he know that every reputable psychological study
但他难道不知道 在过去的25年间
done within the past 25 years emphatically states
每一项靠谱的心理学研究都表明
that a person's sexual orientation is determined by age of six,
人的性取向在6岁时就确定了吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表