剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
What is it?
到底什么事
Okay, I don't want to hear any more shit about
听着 现在我不想听到以下之类屁话
"this is my fault."
"这是我的错"
"No, this is my fault."
"不 这是我的错"
"I'm to blame." "No, I'mto blame."
"都怪我" "不 都怪我"
"I'm sorry." "no, I'm sorry."
"抱歉" "不 该抱歉的是我"
But it really is my fault.
但这的确是我的错
No, Mel, it was my fault.
不 茉儿 是我的错
All along it was... No, no, no.
一直以来都是... 不不不
It was my fault, trust me.
是我的错 相信我
I worked this all out in therapy. And so did I...
我找心理医生都谈明白了 我也是...
I said shut up.
我叫你们闭嘴
And fuck therapy.
去他妈的心理治疗
This is the only thing that matters.
这东西才是关键
What's that?
那是什么
It's my parental rights.
是我的亲权
I've signed them over to you.
我签字转让给你了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Brian...
布莱恩...
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Would I be doing this if I wasn't?
如果我不确定 会这么做吗
But why?
但是为什么
Well, my son deserves
我儿子应该拥有
two parents who'll be there for him and love him.
会永远守护在他身边 爱他的双亲
And who love each other.
她们彼此之间也应该相爱
So the only way this deal works
所以这事能不能成
is if the two of you get back together.
就看你们能不能重修旧好
Well, what is this, some kind of a bribe?
这算什么 某种贿赂吗
You could look at it that way.
你可以这么想
Or you can think of it as a very generous gift.
也可以把它想成一份非常慷慨的礼物
But if you don't want it...
但如果你们不想要...
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗
I never stopped.
我从未停止过爱你
What do you think?
你意下如何
Yeah.
好
Okay, lightning round's over. Do I hear an answer?
好了 抢答环节结束了 能给出答案了吗
Yes. Yes!
同意 同意
I love you.
我爱你
God, you're dykes for chris sake. Toughen up.
我的天呐 你们可是拉拉 坚强点
Give me Gus, you're crushing him.
把盖斯给我 你们快把他挤扁了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
And what about me?
那我怎么办
Oh, Gui...
小吉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sa yau revoir, Gus.
说再见 盖斯
Oh, Debbie, this is fabulous!
黛比 这太好吃了
Oh, good.
太好了
Oh, romano! uh, sunshine,
对了 罗马诺干酪 小阳光
honey, get us some romano, would you, baby?
宝贝 给我们拿点罗马诺干酪好吗
I'm... I'm afraid it's not as fancy as those little
恐怕那不如我儿子提供的
caviar things my son was serving...
那些鱼子酱之类的东西那么高档
Well, man, and senators,
人类 以及议员们
cannot live on little caviar things alone.
是无法靠光吃鱼子酱活下去的
Oh, thanks.
多谢了
It's too bad, um, Michael couldn't join us.
迈克不能和我们一起真是太遗憾了
Well, these days, coming over to his mother's
现如今 来他妈妈这里吃意面
for pasta and vino isn't his style.
喝廉价的酒 可不是他的风格
I'm sure he had other plans.
我相信他有别的事要忙
Yeah, like dinner with Bobo.
是啊 比如和波波共进晚餐
And Melisande.
以及梅丽桑黛
Well, fuck him.
去他的
Oh, sorry, senator.
抱歉 议员
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
I've used that word myself,
我自己也用那个词
usually followed by Bush.
一般都是用来骂布♥什♥的
I'll drink to that.
我要为此干杯
Oh, hell, let's all drink to that.
让我们一起为此干杯吧
Let me make a toast, please.
先让我说个祝词吧
First of all, to our wonderful hostess.
首先 敬我们超棒的女主人
Debbie. Thank you.
黛比 谢谢你
Debbie! To Deb.
黛比 敬黛比
Here's to you, sis.
这杯酒敬你 老姐
And to little victories.
还有庆祝一下小小的胜利
At least, uh, Dr. Perkins has agreed
因为至少 帕金斯博士同意
to take your request to the school board.
将你的请求呈给学校董事会了
Thanks, senator Baxter.
多谢了 巴克斯特议员
Have a seat.
坐吧
I can't... I can't stay.
我不能 我无法久留
You can't?
你不能
Or you don't want to?
还是你不想
You eaten?
你吃过了吗
No.
没有
So pull up a chair.
那就抽个椅子坐下
Sunshine?
小阳光
Will you get Michael some puttanesca, honey?
你能给迈克弄点意面吗 宝贝
You little asshole.
你个小混♥蛋♥
Sorry, Di.
对不起 黛
Oh, it's okay. I've used that one too.
没关系 那个词我也用过
So it all worked out, happily ever after.
事情都成功解决了 从此幸福快乐
Thanks to the senator.
多亏了议员
Yeah, don't kid yourself.
不要自欺欺人
That woman is using you, for money and for votes.
那女人在利用你 为了钱 为了选票
She'll move on to her next cause, her next fund-raiser,
她会继续寻找她下一个目标 下一个筹款宴会
Then where will you be?
到时候你算老几
She said it's a small victory.
她说这是个小小的胜利
Well, don't think you've won,
别以为你已经胜利了
that it's over.
以为一切已经结束
'cause the minute you do that,
因为一旦你掉以轻心
you're dead.
你就死了
Not as long as I've got you to protect me. .
只要有你保护我 就不会的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表