剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry if I've been...
我很抱歉如果我之前对你...
Shitty.
很差劲
It's because you care about Ted.
那都是因为你关心泰德
So do I.
我也是
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗
No. What?
没有 什么
No. Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
Okay, we're all set. Let's go.
都搞定了 走吧
Thanks again!
再次谢谢你
Jesus christ, sis, I told you not to tell anyone.
天啊 姐 我叫你不要告诉任何人的
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Uncle Vic.
你完全不必觉得羞耻 维克舅舅
We know you're innocent.
我们知道你是清白的
I just want to go home. Can we please go home?
我只是想回家 我们能回去了吗
Yes, I'll take you home right now.
当然 我现在就带你回去
But first I want you to take your meds.
但是 你得先吃药
I've been trying to get your meds to you all night.
我一整晚都在想办法把药给你
It's all right, the desk sergeant gave me my pills.
没事的 那个警官把药给我了
Let's go.
走吧
I don't think I've ever seen you so jealous.
我还是头一次见你这么醋意大发
I am not jealous. Oh, now who's being dishonest?
我没有吃醋 瞧瞧现在是谁不诚实了
Well how would you feel
如果你男朋友
if your boyfriend was being ogled by every fag in town?
被全城的基佬们色迷迷地盯着 你会作何感想
It so happens he is.
他经常被人盯着啊
Oh, I am, yeah.
是啊 真会说笑
Constantly. Only you never notice.
经常这样 只是你没注意过
Yeah. Oh, yeah. That's my problem, faulty gaydar.
是啊 那是我的问题所在 基达不灵敏
Lucky for me.
那算是我的幸运
So now that you've proven to everyone how hot you are
现在你向所有人证明了即使你这个年纪
even at your age, I suppose you're going to...
也可以很火♥辣♥ 我估计你
be out partying every night.
会每天晚上都出去狂欢了
Not every night.
不会每晚都去
But it was nice to get the attention, to know I'm still attractive.
不过能赢得关注 知道自己魅力依旧 让人很愉快
I must admit,
我必须承认
hot young men
性感年轻的男人
with smooth, muscular bodies have a certain appeal.
那光滑 壮实的身体 的确迷人
But there are other things.
但是有其他东西更加重要
Work. My son... and you.
工作 我儿子 还有你
So before you hang these jeans up until next laundry day,
在下次洗衣服 把这条裤子收起来前
how about doing a little dance for me?
先给我跳段热舞怎么样
This coffee's for shit.
这咖啡太难喝了
So Justin's the new king of Babylon.
贾斯汀现在是新一代「巴比伦之王」了
So, the, uh, cub caught the lion's prey, hm.
长江后浪推前浪
So even though you'd like to rest on your laurels,
所以就算你想保住王冠
secure in your position of power,
维护你的统治地位
now you know they're snapping at your heels.
但现在他们越追越紧
And you're going to have to run faster and faster...
你只能加快速度奔跑 要越来越快才行...
So why don't you pass the fucking sugar?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能把糖递给我
You should be proud of him.
你应该为他骄傲
Like father, like son.
虎父无犬子
Hey, isn't that Brent?
嘿 那不是布伦特吗
Who's Brent?
布伦特是谁
Emmett's old flame.
艾美特的旧爱
Must be with his new love.
旁边那个肯定是他的新欢了
Where are you going?
你干什么去
Been a long time.
很久没见了
I've thought of you...
我很想你
often.
经常想
You look good.
你看起来不错
You too.
你也是
You seeing anyone?
你现在有约会对象吗
Not really.
没有
You?
你呢
We just met.
我们刚刚认识
So you'll be free tonight.
那你今晚有空了
Probably.
很可能吧
Would you... Don't!
那你愿不愿意... 别
We can't go back.
我们回不去了
I prefer to remember...
我更喜欢回忆
the way we were.
我们曾经的时光
Hail to the king.
国王万岁
What a night.
昨晚太爽了
So, how was he?
他怎么样
He had the greatest ass.
他的屁♥股♥超级赞
I brought him back, I fucked him all night.
我把他带回去后 操了他一个晚上
I think my dick's going to be sore for a week.
我估计我的鸡♥巴♥得疼一周
That's enough.
够了
Actually, I'd like to hear more.
实际上 我还想听
Speak slowly and enunciate.
慢慢地 清晰地讲
Uh, he gave great head.
他的口♥交♥技术超棒
He wanted me to fuck him with my crown on. It's kind of kinky.
他叫我戴着王冠操他 真够变♥态♥的
After a while though, he got really clingy.
不过之后他就变得有点粘人了
He wanted to know when he could see me again...
他问我 以后还能不能再次相见..
So what'd you tell him?
你是怎么回答的
I told him that he could see me in his dreams.
我跟他说他可以在梦里见我
So...
话说
Who's up for the Absolute abs contest?
谁想去参加"最棒腹肌"比赛
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表