剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Because I'm younger and wiser.
因为我更年轻更聪明
You've never been in a relationship.
你从没有谈过恋爱
I fucking hate that word.
我憎恶那个词
You don't know what it's like.
你根本不了解恋爱的感觉
I know he told you the truth.
我知道他对你说了实话
And I've got to give him credit.
在这一点上我很佩服他
I was sure he wouldn't.
我本以为他不会说的
You mean you knew?
你是说你早就知道
Remember back, last night.
回想一下 昨晚
After I left you.
我们告别后
Where did I go?
我去了哪里
The baths.
浴池
And where did he go?
而他那时在哪里
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Did you and he...
你们不会...
No.
没有
And you weren't going to tell me?
你本来不打算告诉我的
If I had, you'd probably think I was trying to break you up.
如果我说了 你可能会觉得我想破坏你们的感情
Anyways, it's not my business what goes on between you two lovebirds.
总之 你们这对鸳鸯之间的事 与我无关
Well, if he could do it, maybe I should too.
如果他做的出那种事 或许我也可以
Then do it.
那就去做啊
Only stop carrying on like some betrayed little housewife.
别像个怨妇一样
25 bucks.
25块
Hi. I want to get 15 on pump 2.
你好 2号♥泵加15美元的油
Hold on, uh...
等一下
My wallet must have fallen out.
我的钱包肯定丢车里了
Where were you?
你到哪去了
I went out...
我出去了...
to get you this.
给你买♥♥东西了
"Thais".
《泰伊思》
I asked the guy at the store
我问了店员
if he knew another good opera about a slut.
是否还有讲妓♥女♥的好歌♥剧
This is expensive.
这很贵
I don't care how much it costs.
我不介意它有多贵
I do. How'd you pay for it?
我介意 你怎么付的钱
You told me you didn't have a cent.
你不是说你身无分文吗
I got a friend of mine to give me back the money he owed me.
我找朋友要回了他欠我的钱
And you spent all of it on me. Not all of it.
然后都花在我身上了 不是全部
Look, you can keep the cash. Okay?
听着 你可以留下现金
I don't care about that. Just...
我无所谓 但是...
Please give it back to me
只是请把它还给我
so I don't have to cancel all my cards.
那样我就不用挂失所有的卡了
What are you talking about? Give what back?
你在说什么 把什么还给你
God, you must think that I'm just so pathetic.
老天 你一定觉得我很可悲
My wallet. That's what I'm talking about.
我说的是我的钱包
I swear to you,
我发誓
I did not take it.
我没有拿
Yeah, all right, I believe you.
好吧 我相信你
It just walked away on its own.
钱包自己长腿跑了
So if you happen to see it out walking around the streets
如果你在街上碰到它
would you please ask it to come home?
麻烦你叫它回家来
Get out of here.
出去
Where?
到哪去
Wherever the fuck you would've gone
去你原来会去的地方
if I hadn't picked you up off that bathroom floor,
就当我没有从夜店地板扶起你
taken you to the hospital,
没有送你去医院
and brought you back here.
没有带你来这
What about your clothes?
你的衣服怎么办
You know what? keep 'em. I don't want them.
留着吧 我不想要了
And here,
拿着这个
return this for the money "your friend" gave you.
拿去退了 换成你那个朋友给你的钱吧
I already have it.
我已经有了
What am I, the invisible woman?
我是隐形人吗
Come back here.
过来
I was taking out the garbage.
我倒垃圾的时候
It's amazing what you find in the garbage,
在垃圾里总会有惊喜的发现
even your own.
哪怕是自己的垃圾
And look what I found.
看我找到什么了
Luckily I retrieved them,
很幸运我把它们拿回来了
before the patina of my pesto from last night got all over them.
不然它们就会被我昨晚吃的香蒜酱弄脏了
I don't want them.
我不要了
You don't want them?
你不要了吗
That's why I threw them away.
所以我才把它们扔了
But these are works of art.
但这些是艺术作品啊
I mean look at this.
你看看啊
Look at this one, I mean...
看这张
You could frame them.
都可以装裱挂起来了
Then you keep them. I'm giving it up.
那送给你了 我放弃了
Hold it.
等等
Get your bubble butt back here.
给我下来
What do you mean, you're giving it up?
什么叫你「放弃」了
Just what I said.
就是我说的那个意思
Well, you don't just give it up.
你不能就这样放弃
I mean, it's like giving up eating, or... or breathing.
这就像放弃吃饭或呼吸一样
I'm still inhaling and exhaling.
我还在呼气吐气啊
Call me when dinner's ready.
饭好了叫我
You watch your mouth, smart ass.
说话小心点 自以为是的家伙
You're an artist. And you got a gift.
你是个艺术家 有天赋
Big deal.
有什么大不了的
It is a big deal.
当然很了不起
That's something that was given to you.
那是你与生俱来的天赋
Well, I didn't ask for it and I don't want it.
我又没有要求过 现在我不想要了
Well, it's too late.
现在太迟了
It's yours, it's who you are.
它属于你 它是你这个人的真我
It's not who I am.
那不是我的真我
I'm going to Dartmouth and I'm getting an MBA.
我要去达特茅斯学院 拿个工商管理硕士学位
That's what my parents want.
那是我父母的愿望
Well all due respect to your mother,
无意冒犯你母亲
who's a very lovely lady,
她是个很好的女人
who gives a shit what they want?
但谁在乎他们的愿望
This is your life.
这是你自己的人生
Deb...
黛比
I've caused them so much trouble.
我已经给他们添了太多麻烦
They're getting a divorce.
他们要离婚了
Honey...
宝贝
Justin.
贾斯汀
Sunshine, you didn't break up their marriage.
小阳光 不是你毁了他们的婚姻
No kid has the power to do that.
任何一个孩子都没有这个本事
Just like you don't have the power to put it back together.
就像你也没有本事让他们重归于好一样
But you do have the power to fuck up your own life.
但你却有本事搞砸自己的人生
So make sure you think twice before you do it.
所以做决定之前 你给我好好想清楚
I was beginning to think you weren't coming.
我刚刚还以为你不会来了
Yeah, well, it's... it's a little out of the way.
是啊 这地方有点偏
Yeah, well I... I thought we should be alone, you know...
是啊 我是想找个没人的地方 你懂的
Talk, go for a walk.
谈心 散步
Yeah, sure.
当然
I couldn't believe you called.
我简直不敢相信你给我打电♥话♥了
Me neither.
我也不敢相信
You know, after what you told me about you and your lover.
毕竟你跟我说你已经有男友了
Well, yeah. You know how it goes. Things change.
你也明白的 情况变了
So now it's all right to mess around?
所以现在可以乱搞了吗
Look, can we not talk about it, okay?
我们能不能不谈这事
Sure.
当然
Honey, you did the right thing.
亲爱的 你做得对
You should feel very good about yourself.
你现在应该很开心才对
I do, can't you tell?
我是啊 你看不出来吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You told that thieving piece of druggy disco trash to get lost.
你赶走了那个吸毒 盗窃 流连夜店的垃圾
If there were a magazine called "self-esteem",
如果有一本叫《自尊》的杂♥志♥
you'd be the cover boy.
你就是封面人物
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表