剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, hi, Andrew. This is my wife.
嗨 安德鲁 这是我太太
Liz.
莉兹
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I see you brought Tracy.
我看见你带特蕾西来了
Yeah. I didn't know you two were going out.
是的 我都不知道你们两个在交往呢
Well, we like to keep it discreet, you know,
我们想保持低调
since we work together.
毕竟我们在一起工作
Smart idea, considering the way rumours fly.
真聪明 这样就不会有各种谣传了
Huh, you're telling me.
可不是嘛
In fact, you should hear some of the ones about you.
实际上 你该听听关于你的一些谣言
Like what?
比如什么
Nothing I'd want to repeat.
我都不想复述
But the kind of thing that could really hurt someone's chances.
是会毁掉一个人机遇的那种
Especially if they were looking for a promotion.
尤其是对一个希望升职的人来说
There's my girl. Thanks.
我的女伴来了 谢谢
Tracy, have you met Andrew's wife, Liz?
特蕾西 你见过安德鲁的太太莉兹吗
No, hi. Hi.
没有 你好 你好
Ah, morning, Justin.
早上好 贾斯汀
How'd you sleep?
你睡得怎么样
Okay.
还好
It's a little lumpy.
有点凹凸不平
Come have some breakfast.
过来吃早饭
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Gotta eat something. You're a growing boy.
那也要吃点东西 你还在长身体
Oh Jesus, did I just say that?
天呐 我怎么会说出这种话
Do you want me to wash the sheets?
需要我把床单洗掉吗
Oh, it's okay.
不用 没事
But if you'd like, you could wash my car.
如果你愿意的话 你可以帮我洗车
I really appreciate your letting me stay here.
真的谢谢你们能让我住在这儿
It's no trouble.
没关系的
You can come any time, right, Mel?
你随时都可以来 是吧 茉儿
Mmm, any time.
对 随时
He hates me.
他讨厌我
He doesn't hate you.
他不讨厌你
Yes, he does. And so does my dad.
不 他讨厌我 我爸爸也讨厌我
I pulled him off Brian and I hit him,
我把他从布莱恩身上推开 然后揍了他
and now I can't even go home.
现在我连家都不能回
Ah, sweetie, it's okay.
亲爱的 没关系
No, don't say it's okay.
不 不要说没关系
And don't say anything bad about Brian either.
也不要说布莱恩的坏话
That doesn't leave much room for conversation.
那我们就没什么可谈的了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我到底该怎么办
You're going to do one thing at a time. Right.
你得一件一件地去解决事情 没错
First you're gonna take a shower.
先去洗个澡
Then you're going to have breakfast.
接着去吃早饭
Then you're going to school, okay?
最后去上学 好吗
Now go.
去吧
Poor guy. God.
可怜的家伙 天呐
And still, he defends that fucking prick.
他都这么惨了 还在替那个混♥蛋♥说话
You know, it amazes me... Don't start.
我真的很惊讶... 打住
Allow me.
让我来
Brian? It's Linz. Did I wake you?
布莱恩 我是琳赛 我吵醒你了吗
Good.
很好
I apologize for making you believe otherwise,
我很抱歉让你误会了
but I don't think it should affect my ability to do the job.
但我觉得这并不影响我的工作能力
Hi, Mike.
嗨 迈克
Hey, Bob. Thanks again for inviting me, uh...
嘿 鲍勃 再次感谢你邀请我...
I mean, us, to the party the other night.
我是说 那天邀请我们去参加派对
We had a great time.
我们玩得很开心
Hey, listen, Betty was crazy about you.
听着 贝蒂特别喜欢你
All she wants to know is,
她现在一心想知道
when are you and Tracy getting hitched, huh?
你和特蕾西打算什么时候喜结连理
Listen, Bob, there's something I need to talk to you about.
听着 鲍勃 有些事我需要跟你谈一下
That Tracy, she's a real pretty girl.
那个特蕾西 她是个很漂亮的女孩
She's what we used to call a... a fox.
我们以前称这种美女为"狐女"
You guys still use that word, a fox?
你们还用"狐女"这个词吗
Yeah, we still use that word.
是的 我们还用那个词
Uh, do you know if she's busy tonight?
你知道她今天晚上有没有空吗
Excuse me?
什么
Uh, 'cause you might, uh...
因为你可能
you might wanna have a little celebration of your own.
需要庆祝一下自己的喜事
After all, isn't that what you do when you get the promotion?
毕竟 升职后总该庆祝一番 不是吗
Mr. Manager!
经理先生
Way to go, buddy.
好样的 兄弟
Congratulations, buddy.
祝贺你 伙计
Congratulations!
祝贺你
"Hand in your fucking paper", you know?
她对我说 "赶紧把你的论文交上来"
I'm like, "Well, fuck you, you old whore."
我说 "操♥你♥妈♥的 你个老婊♥子♥"
Oh, shit. What's up?
天呐 还好吗
Hey, what's up? What's going on?
嘿 还好吗 怎么回事
Hey, Justin. Heard you're not living at home any more, huh?
嘿 贾斯汀 听说你不住在家里了 是吗
That fucking Daphne and her big mouth.
该死的达芙妮和她的大嘴巴
Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's neat.
是啊 没错 那很好啊
Maybe it's 'cause you're a fucking faggot!
可能是因为你是个死基佬
Yeah, 'cause you're a fucking homo, you little bitch!
是啊 因为你♥他♥妈♥的是同性恋 小贱♥人♥
How do you like me now? Faggot!
现在觉得怎么样 死基佬
What's up? Hey, wanna come fuck me in the ass?
怎么了 想操♥我♥的屁♥股♥吗
Wanna suck my dick?
想给我舔屌♥吗
Justin!
贾斯汀
Get in the car.
上车
Who the fuck is this?
这他妈的是谁啊
W-what for?
干什么
I said get in the car.
我叫你上车
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Home.
回家
Justin?
贾斯汀
Do you have anything you'd like to say?
你想说些什么吗
Well in that case I'll, uh, speak for your father and me.
如果你不说 我代表你父亲说两句
We want you to come home.
我们希望你回家
It's where you belong.
你属于这里
And I think, uh...
而且我觉得...
Brian would agree.
布莱恩也是这么想的
What difference does it make what Brian...
布莱恩怎么想不重要
Excuse me, I was speaking.
不好意思 我在说话呢
Kindly let me finish.
让我说完
Justin?
贾斯汀
Look at your mom, Justin.
看着你妈妈 贾斯汀
You're staying here.
你得住在这里
Only if dad says he's sorry, to Brian.
除非爸爸向布莱恩道歉
Justin, he is the one who should be apologizing to you,
贾斯汀 他才应该向你道歉
for Christ's sakes!
老天啊
For making you think he loved you.
因为他让你以为他爱你
He never said he loved me.
他从没说过他爱我
He said it was just a fuck, that's all.
他说那只是一♥夜♥情♥ 仅此而已
But I'm okay with that because that...
但我可以接受 因为...
that's all it was.
事实就是如此
All it should be.
也本该如此
I-I think you should go to your room now.
我觉得你现在应该回房♥间了
One more thing, Justin.
还有一件事 贾斯汀
Craig... No!
克雷格 别拦我
No, no. I'm gonna say this.
不管怎样 我一定要说
If you're gonna live in this house,
如果你要住在这个房♥子里
there's rules you have to obey.
就必须遵守一些规矩
You're not gonna go to any more gay bars
你再也不许去任何同志酒吧
or talk about your disgustng lifestyle.
也不许在家里谈论你恶心的同性生活方式
And you are never, ever to see him again.
而且你永远不许再见他
So in other words, for Justin to live here with you,
所以换句话说 贾斯汀想要跟你们一起生活
he has to deny who he is,
就必须否认自己的身份
what he thinks, and how he feels?
自己的想法 和自己的感受
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表