剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What time is it there?
你那边几点
Uh, I think it's around 10:30.
大概10点半
It's three hours later here.
我这边要再加3小时
Is everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Everything's fine.
一切顺利
Hank was really glad to see me.
汉克见到我真得很开心
I knew it was a good idea you went.
我就知道你该去
How you doing?
你怎么样
I'm missing you.
我很想你
It's lonely in this bed.
一个在这张床上很孤单
It's lonely here too.
我在这里也很孤单
I was dreaming about you when you called.
我刚刚正梦到你 然后你就打电♥话♥来了
What was I doing?
梦里我在做什么
I'm not telling.
不告诉你
Let me guess.
我猜猜
I had the same dream.
我也做了一样的梦
I was sucking your cock.
我在给你舔屌♥
Oh yeah?
是吗
And it was... really... hard.
它 真的很硬
What about you?
那你呢
I guess I was really hard too.
我也很硬
That's just like my dream.
跟我梦到的一模一样呢
You were rubbing your dick up against me,
你正用你的鸡♥巴♥在我身上蹭来蹭去
And I was asking you to put it inside me.
我叫你插♥我♥
You want me to put it inside you?
你想让我插♥进♥去吗
Yeah.
是啊
How much?
有多想
A lot.
非常想
Give it to me.
进来吧
Now?
现在吗
Okay.
好
Please...
求你了
I'm putting it inside you.
我正慢慢插到你的身体里
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh, yeah.
好爽
I'm fucking you.
我在操你
I'm fucking you.
我在操你
So when the fuck did you plan on telling me?
你♥他♥妈♥本来打算什么时候才告诉我
I would send you a change of address.
我会寄给你新地址
Don't be a smart-ass.
别耍小聪明
Look, they haven't even offered me the job yet, okay?
他们还没给我那份工作 好吗
You said they were knocked out by your resume
你说他们被你的简历所折服
and the interview went great.
并且面试也很顺利
You wouldn't believe their offices,
他们的办公室简直令人难以置信
right on Madison Avenue,
就在麦迪逊大道上
with this kick-ass view of midtown.
视野超好 能看到市中心的大好风光
And the guys at this agency, they're fucking smart...
那个公♥司♥的人 都他妈的太聪明了
and they're totally hot.
也很火♥辣♥
It's like an entirely different league.
跟这里比简直是天上地下
So you're just abandoning your son.
所以你要遗弃你儿子了
Don't start in with the guilt shit, okay?
别故意说些让我愧疚的话 好吗
Come here, sonny boy.
到这来 乖小子
How would you like to hang out with your pop in Manhattan, hmm?
你想和爸爸去曼哈顿玩吗
Go to the Guggenheim and the Opera.
去古根海姆美术馆和歌♥剧院
See, you're going to thank me for this
等他长大后变得有教养 懂世故
when he grows up to be sophisticated.
你会感谢我这个决定的
Fuck you, Brian.
操♥你♥妈♥的 布莱恩
I know how to take my kid to a museum.
我知道怎么带我的孩子去博物馆
Lindsay...
琳赛
If I stay here...
如果我待在这里
I'm going to go out of my mind.
我会发疯的
I mean, who knows what I'll become?
我的意思是 谁知道我会变成什么样
Probably who you are now, only older.
可能就是你现在这样 只是年纪大些
No.
不
What is wrong with that?
那有什么不好
It happens to all of us.
我们都会这样啊
Not me.
我不想这样
I want to become something different, something new.
我想与众不同 成为全新的自己
You sound like one of your ad campaigns.
你说起话来跟你的广♥告♥词一样
"New! Improved!"
「更新 更完美」
Going to New York won't change anything.
去纽约改变不了任何事
So you'll have a different loft, work for a different firm,
就算你换了房♥子 换了公♥司♥
go to different bars and clubs.
去不同的酒吧和夜店
but different doesn't make it better.
但不同并不意味着就更好
When are you going to figure out that Justin really loves you,
你什么时候才能明白贾斯汀真的爱你
even if he is young?
虽然他很年轻
At your age, that's probably not such a bad thing.
以你这个年纪来说 这可能不是件坏事
And Michael would give up his life for you.
还有迈克愿意为你放弃生命
And I love you too.
我也爱你
You think you'll find that on Madison Avenue?
你觉得你在麦迪逊大道能得到这些吗
Don't be nervous. I'm not.
别紧张 我不紧张
I am.
我紧张
Hey, right on time.
你好 很准时嘛
It's my Germanic predisposition to be punctual.
我日耳曼的体质让我一直很准时
Ooh, nice suit.
西装真好看
Ted picked it out.
泰德选的
And the shirt, and the tie.
衬衫和领带也是
Well, it's also part of my germanic predisposition
这也是我日耳曼体质的一部分
to be overbearing and controlling.
专横又有控制欲
But it's important to make a good first impression.
但好的第一印象很重要
I will.
我会的
Oh, and if they ask you why you left your last job,
如果他们问你离开上份工作的原因
just say it wasn't challenging enough.
就说它不够有挑战性
I've already got an answer rehearsed.
我已经排练好了一份标准答案
Oh, a-and for god's sake, don't say that you're a "people person".
记住 千万别说你是个擅长交际的人
I hate that expression.
我讨厌那个说法
I would never say that.
我绝不会那么说
Now would you guys stop worrying
现在你们能不能别再为我担心
and just let me go in there and...
直接让我进去
impress the pants off them.
给他们留下深刻印象
Well, if anybody can do that, you can.
如果有谁能做到 一定非你莫属
Melanie says it'll be my word against his.
茉蕾妮说到时公说公有理婆说婆有理
So why should the jury listen to me?
陪审团为什么要相信我呢
Because you're telling the truth.
因为你说的是实话
Christ, Vic, stop acting so guilty.
天啊 维克 别搞得像自己真有罪似的
Maybe I am...
或许我真的
a little.
有点罪
I wanted to go with him.
我当时想跟他离开去爽
Since when is that a crime?
从什么时候开始想想也算犯罪了
When it's a cop.
因为对方是警♥察♥
I can't believe I was foolish enough,
我真不敢相信我会那么蠢
at my age and with what I've got...
一大把年纪了 长得又不好看
to think someone could find me desirable?
怎么会有人想要我呢
Talk about pathetic.
我真是可悲
You are not pathetic.
你一点都不可悲
And I will not hear you talk about yourself that way.
我绝不允许你这么说自己
Then don't listen.
那就别听
When I look in the mirror...
我在照镜子的时候
I see someone I barely recognize.
看到一个自己几乎不认识的人
I still imagine I'm like Brian,
我仍然在想象我就和布莱恩一样
able to walk in any bar
想进任何酒吧都行
and have almost anybody that I want.
想拥有谁就能拥有谁
And I had plenty too.
我的确曾经如此
But now...
但如今
instead I see this... tired,
我看到的是一个疲惫的
somewhat faded... older man...
凋零的 老男人
who measures his life from a pill bottle...
一个靠服药来维持生命
and who nobody wants.
没人要的人
Do you know, I can't even remember
我甚至都记不清
the last time someone looked at me or touched me.
上一次有人看我或是抚摸我 是多久之前的事了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表