剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Wild...
狂野
Reckless.
无所顾忌
No, it's my style to never take a chance,
是啊 我的风格是从来不去尝试新事物
never let myself go,
从不彻底放开自我
never put my ass in a sling.
从不把自己吊起来任人玩
I mean, on the line.
从来不去冒险
Honey, it's only lunch.
亲爱的 不过是一顿午餐
Yeah, well in that case, I will have the cajun catfish
这样的话 我要椒鲶鱼
with the pad Thai noodles and the...
泰国炒面
Uh, papaya-mango salsa on the side.
和木瓜芒果辛香番茄酱
Letting go does not mean getting the runs.
敢于尝试改变 并不代表要吃得拉肚子
Give him the usual.
按他平时的来吧
It doesn't matter what you eat.
你吃什么并不重要
You'll always be old...
你一直会是过去那个...
Old, reliable Ted.
年老的 始终如一的泰德
You know it's... i-it's amazing
真是令人惊讶
how you can live in a city your whole life
在一座城市生活了一辈子
and not realize how many wonderful sights
却不知道原来这里有如此多美妙的景点
and attractions there are, you know?
和旅游胜地
For instance, who knew that there was a thing
比如说 以前谁知道竟会有个东西
called the "scream machine"?
叫「尖叫机器」
At the Carnegie Science Centre, you know?
就在卡内基科学中心里
Experiencing the g-forces was cer-tainly a, uh,
体验重力的感受 对我来说
"stomach churning, nail-biting science edu- cation" for me.
就是胃里排山倒海 不住啃咬指甲的科教体验
What made it especially memorable
尤其是 我们在坐上去之前
was the large pepperoni pizza we shared moments before.
刚吃完大份意大利香肠比萨 那更难受了
Can we go home now?
我们能回家了吗
What, and miss the, uh...
那我们不去...
Monongahela incline?
莫农加希拉铁道了吗
Look...
听着
I know this isn't easy for you.
我知道对你来说这不容易
You know, having a dad who's, well...
有个这样的爸爸
different from other fathers.
和其他人的爸爸不一样
And I'm sure it doesn't make it any easier seeing him with me.
看着他和我在一起 肯定更加难受了
So he's gay. Big deal!
他是同性恋 没什么大不了
I've only known about it like since I was, like, nine.
我大概从9岁起就知道了
Wait.
等一下
So why don't you want to be here?
那你为什么不愿意来这儿
'cause he drives me nuts.
因为他快把我逼疯了
Every time I come here,
每次我一来
he's got to have every single minute planned.
他都非得把每分钟都计划好
The incline, the museum, the aquarium.
观光铁道 去博物馆 看水族馆
I mean, that may have been fun when I was a kid,
或许我小时候的确觉得那些好玩
but... how many times can you see fish?
但是那些鱼看了太多次 怎么能不厌倦
So why don't you tell him to back off?
那你怎么不叫他别这样呢
Have you ever tried telling him to back off?
我想你也试过说服他吧 根本没用
Good point.
很有道理
But you know, he just wants you to have a good time.
但其实 他只是希望你在这里过得愉快
Oh, my god. Check it out.
我的天啊 快看
Scorpionhead number 34.
《蝎子头》 第34期
Holy shit! I've been looking for that my entire life.
天啊 我找了超久了
You too? Yyou can't even find that on ebay.
你也是吗 在易趣网上都买♥♥不到
Scorpionhead is so cool.
蝎子头太酷了
So cool! the way he can...
酷毙了 他还能...
sting with his nose!
用鼻子扎人
Exactly! You want to check it out?
一点没错 你想进去看看吗
Fuck yeah!
当然了
Your mom's in the kitchen.
你妈在厨房♥里
Get yourself a cup of coffee,
自己去倒杯咖啡吧
and get me a refill, would you?
顺便给我续一杯 行吗
I'm not here to see her, actually.
我其实不是来看她的
Shouldn't you be taking it easy?
你不是应该多休息吗
I'll have plenty of time to take it easy...
等我死了以后有的是时间休息
There's years of stuff out here, I...
多年来的东西都堆在这儿 我...
I need to... I want to... get every- thing in order.
我得把它们都整理一下
Oh, wait till you see this, sonny-boy.
看看这个 你一定会很惊讶的 乖小子
What was that team you used to bowl with?
你以前打保龄球的队叫什么来着
Eastway kings.
东方国王
You used to come with me when you were, what, eight, nine?
你大概八♥九♥岁的时候 常跟我一起去
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Yeah.
当然了
I always hoped you'd take it up.
我一直希望你能当个专业球员呢
Listen, about the other night.
听着 关于那天晚上...
I know. I should've called before I dropped in.
我知道 我去之前应该先打个电♥话♥
Like "The Warden" says,
就像你妈那个"监狱长"说的
"That's what they make telephones for."
"电♥话♥就是派这个用处的"
I got it.
我来吧
Shit.
见鬼
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You know, I think that's the first time I ever heard you say that?
我好像是第一次听你说这话
Yeah. That's probably 'cause that's the first time I ever have.
是啊 可能因为我以前从没这么说过
I just thought that maybe we could, uh...
我想或许我们可以...
Sneak it under the wire, huh?
赶在最后期限之前谈谈吗
Hey, I got some books here.
对了 我这儿有几本书
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Well, you picked a hell of a fucking time
你♥他♥妈♥非要挑这个时候
to tell me you're a fairy.
跑来告诉我说你是个基佬吗
As if I don't have enough to deal with.
好像我现在要承受的苦难还不够多似的
Geez.
老天啊
You're the one that should be dying, instead of me.
该死的是你 不是我
But I'm not dying, you selfish old prick.
可惜要死的不是我 你个自私的老混♥蛋♥
You are.
是你
Aw, look at this guy. That's great.
哇 看这家伙 太牛了
Hey, guys. Oh, my gosh.
我回来啦 我的天呐
Sorry it took so long.
让你们久等了
Longer than I expected. Dad!
我没想到要这么久 爸
What? You can't believe what Michael and I found.
怎么了 你一定不敢相信迈克和我发现了什么
Scorpionhead No.34!
《蝎子头》 第34期
That's... that's great, Hank.
那真是太好了 汉克
You owe me 150 bucks.
你欠我150美元
Oh, I'm gonna go page Adam.
我打电♥话♥给亚当去
He's a Scorpionhead head, too. Wait, wait, wait.
他也是《蝎子头》的粉丝 等等 等等
Wait a second. Tell me about... Hold on, hold on. Hold on.
等一会 跟我说说... 待会儿再说 等等我
Tell me about your day.
跟我说说今天玩得怎么样啊
We had a blast. Great.
我们玩疯了 太好了
Ah, looks like it went off in here.
家里被你们玩得一团糟啊
And what about you?
你怎么样
Did you see any, uh, naked Penguins?
看到脱♥光♥光的企鹅队球员了吗
Yeah, just the one.
有啊 就受伤的那个
So tell me about the incline.
跟我说说那个观光铁道
Well we, uh...we took a detour from the official itinerary
其实 我们稍稍改变了一下行程
and we went to Comixland.
去了漫画天堂
What about all the things I had planned?
那我计划里的景点呢
You sat around here all day and read comics?
你们就待在家看了一天漫画吗
It was what Hank wanted.
汉克喜欢这样啊
Don't take this the wrong way,
你别误会
but, he's not too crazy about the schedule.
但是 他不怎么喜欢你安排的行程
He doesn't understand why
他不理解你为何
you have to drag him around every minute.
恨不得每分钟都要硬拽着他跑东跑西
Who's dragging him around?
谁硬拽着他跑动跑西了
I just want him to have a good time.
我就想让他玩得开心而已
Well, maybe his idea of a good time is different than yours
可能他心中的"玩得开心" 和你想的不一样
and you didn't bother to find out what it was.
而你也没琢磨他的想法
Don't tell me how to raise my son.
不用你来教我怎么养育我儿子
I'm not! I just... I-I'm trying to help.
我没有 我只是...我想帮忙来着
Yeah, but all of a sudden you're a fucking authority?
是啊 你突然间就成了教子专家是吧
He's unhappy here.
他在这里不开心
He wants to go home.
他想回家
And not because of the reasons that I thought,
而且不是我原本以为的原因
but because of... because of you.
而是因为...因为你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表